Any golfers with implants

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Mastercard

Any golfers with implants

Postby Mastercard » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:08 pm

If you golf with a implant can you tell me how long it took you to get back on the course?
Did you have to ride or did you walk?
Could you feel the reservoir or pump during the hard rotation of your hips in the swing.
65 yrs old with long history of ED. RP in 2015. Used pills and injections they became ineffective. Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Aug 2 2017 Titan 22 cm 1 rte

cincinnatus1951

Re: Any golfers with implants

Postby cincinnatus1951 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:10 pm

As George HW Bush said I don;t play golf, I commit golf. I was walking 9 holes and just chipping and putting after about three weeks, back to a full round walking after 6 weeks. Never feel the reservoir on the golf course. Should not be a problem. That said, ask the surgeon and follow his advice. Mine just said listen to your body and don;t do anything stupid.
Cincinnatus
Age 79, Wife 77 Married 52yrs RPP Dr Brian Miles, Houston Methodist, July 2013. Used VED, pills, MUSE, and trimix with no or mixed results. 18cm Titan, one RTE by Dr Mohit Khera, Baylor, Houston, Jan 2016

Bigred

Postby Bigred » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:33 pm

I don't know about golf but I fish pretty good and never know it's there until I have to pee. :D :D
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

LesNesman1

Postby LesNesman1 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:38 pm

MC
I play at least 3 times a week and was able to get back out on the course after 4 weeks.
I used pouch underwear to keep things in check and had no pain or issues at all and that was with a walking cart.You should be fine.

Les
ED for 28 years.Used all pills and injections until no other options worked.
Age-53
Implanted 4/19/17 by Dr. Aaron Lentz( Duke Urology)--22CM Titan no RTE's
Bionic Assault 6/12/17 and blew her doors off.

Mastercard

Postby Mastercard » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:54 pm

Thanks all
65 yrs old with long history of ED. RP in 2015. Used pills and injections they became ineffective. Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Aug 2 2017 Titan 22 cm 1 rte

vey999

Postby vey999 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:53 am

Don't miss the tip about the pouch underwear. I don't play much golf, but I work for myself at a job that requires bending, kneeling and stretching. Constantly grabbing and binding - - very uncomfortable. . I just now tried some David Archy seperate pouch underwear and it makes a huge difference. You don't want to be pausing to hitch before retrieving your ball from the cup.
Age 60.Titan installed at VAMC Orlando. 12/15/2016 by Sarat Sabharwal.

Mastercard

Postby Mastercard » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:51 am

vey999 wrote:Don't miss the tip about the pouch underwear. I don't play much golf, but I work for myself at a job that requires bending, kneeling and stretching. Constantly grabbing and binding - - very uncomfortable. . I just now tried some David Archy seperate pouch underwear and it makes a huge difference. You don't want to be pausing to hitch before retrieving your ball from the cup.

I orderd the David Archy but getting the scrotum through the hole for the pouch felt tight.
Should it feel tight getting through or did I get the wrong size. I also ordered some pouch underwear from the site Donnie recommended called Banggood. Great prices

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:09 am

Mastercard wrote:
vey999 wrote:Don't miss the tip about the pouch underwear. I don't play much golf, but I work for myself at a job that requires bending, kneeling and stretching. Constantly grabbing and binding - - very uncomfortable. . I just now tried some David Archy seperate pouch underwear and it makes a huge difference. You don't want to be pausing to hitch before retrieving your ball from the cup.

I orderd the David Archy but getting the scrotum through the hole for the pouch felt tight.
Should it feel tight getting through or did I get the wrong size. I also ordered some pouch underwear from the site Donnie recommended called Banggood. Great prices

I wouldn't get those Banggood under ware Donnie recommends. Makes you want to tell everybody that you love your dick. LOL
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:16 am

Tybeeman,
If your bionic and you don't love a dick that is bigger and works. Something's. seriously wrong!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Mastercard

Postby Mastercard » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:34 am

Tybeeman wrote:
Mastercard wrote:

I wouldn't get those Banggood under ware Donnie recommends. Makes you want to tell everybody that you love your dick. LOL

Not getting the ones Donnie got only getting them from the same location. The ones I ordered are for little weeinies but still a support pouch. They have a large variety.

Return to “Implants”