Bodybuilding and Implants

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
PFracture

Re: Bodybuilding and Implants

Postby PFracture » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:18 am

He and many others rightly did so, and conveniently, posts got erased, warnings got issued and people banned. All because of somebody's ''supposedly big junk that we are yet to see'' :roll: oh yes, but it's big because I say so. And yes, the routine works. Because I say so. Period.

nudist

Postby nudist » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:33 am

I would like to respectfully request that people on here TRY MUCH HARDER to refrain from bashing and bickering.
This is a very helpful forum. I read EVERY post in the implant thread while I await my own.

but the bickering is enough of a turn off that it outweighs the benefits.

please. stop.
thank you.
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:05 am

So true nudist and so childish.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:03 am

nudist wrote:I would like to respectfully request that people on here TRY MUCH HARDER to refrain from bashing and bickering.
This is a very helpful forum. I read EVERY post in the implant thread while I await my own.

but the bickering is enough of a turn off that it outweighs the benefits.

please. stop.
thank you.

Nudist,

I agree completely. This forum has helped me tremendously. Except for the personal attacks. I too read every post as I await my surgery. If I need a dose of negativity, I can get it in person from a number of people I know. I'd rather not get it here.

Nervous Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

nudist

Postby nudist » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:21 am

hi bob
yours is coming up soon! I'm sure I will be pretty nervous also as sept 15 approaches (if my insurance appeal is successful). i have a lot of concerns about infection and equipment failure, but I'm committed to doing this and the positive results seem to far outweigh the problem reports.

i'll be following your experience closely. best wishes!!
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

Return to “Implants”