Bodybuilding and Implants

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dcmusc

Bodybuilding and Implants

Postby dcmusc » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:53 pm

Anyone of you into bodybuilding? I workout 4 times a week, on TRT so I have managed to keep most of the muscle I built as a kid. Anyway, was planning on taking it to the next level, but wondered what the implant (and the recovery process as well) meant to your routine. Quite frankly, it will be a pleasure to stop worrying about hour TRT is affecting my erections.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

DaveKell

Re: Bodybuilding and Implants

Postby DaveKell » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:31 pm

I too have been going to a gym 4 days a week for about 2 years. I asked my doctor about it. He said after my activation I should have no restrictions.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:12 pm

dcmusc wrote:Anyone of you into bodybuilding? I workout 4 times a week, on TRT so I have managed to keep most of the muscle I built as a kid. Anyway, was planning on taking it to the next level, but wondered what the implant (and the recovery process as well) meant to your routine. Quite frankly, it will be a pleasure to stop worrying about hour TRT is affecting my erections.

Well... you can search for Merrix's journal and read his posts on the subject. He was if i recall, one of the guys who lifted the hardest here and his body pictures proved his claims. A lot of folks here, either are a bit overweight, don't exercise, or the ones that do, it's on the maintenance level side of things.

I do deadlift and squat heavy, (for my bodyweight) so i don't know how much all that pressure on the waist line would affect a reservoir, as in a unwanted inflation but.... maybe a doctor can answer that in one in-office interview.

dcmusc

Postby dcmusc » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:57 pm

Man, thanks for that. It really helps. Appreciate your honesty too. I am sure I speak for everyone on this forum, just didn't think this would happen to me. Trying to get me head around it and be as objective as possible. Much thanks.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

dcmusc

Postby dcmusc » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:07 pm

Just started going through the posts. What the hell happened? This place seemed pretty supportive, but it seems like there was a lot of shit going on. Kind of demoralizing. it would be funny to say it seemed as if it was guys comparing dick size, but come on. Why is Merrix gone?

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:14 pm

dcmusc wrote:Just started going through the posts. What the hell happened? This place seemed pretty supportive, but it seems like there was a lot of shit going on. Kind of demoralizing. it would be funny to say it seemed as if it was guys comparing dick size, but come on. Why is Merrix gone?

He was trying to prove that ddbryan1974's dick was not the size he was telling everyone. He got really obsessed with Donnie' s dick size that he tripped out. It was really sad I heard they had to put him in a straight jacket while yelling his dick can't be that big, his dick can't be that big. Of course Donnie was the true gentleman that he is. Oh, with a big dick
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

dcmusc

Postby dcmusc » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:16 pm

Thanks guys. Appreciate the posts.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:20 pm

Tybeeman wrote:
dcmusc wrote:Just started going through the posts. What the hell happened? This place seemed pretty supportive, but it seems like there was a lot of shit going on. Kind of demoralizing. it would be funny to say it seemed as if it was guys comparing dick size, but come on. Why is Merrix gone?

He was trying to prove that ddbryan1974's dick was not the size he was telling everyone. He got really obsessed with Donnie' s dick size that he tripped out. It was really sad I heard they had to put him in a straight jacket while yelling his dick can't be that big, his dick can't be that big. Of course Donnie was the true gentleman that he is. Oh, with a big dick

Your attitude is beyond disgusting, bashing somebody who contributed way more than you to this board and is not even here to defend himself from your childish tirades. Do you wash donnies feet before he goes to sleep too?

Ps: try to tell the truth next time

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:15 am

Tybeeman,
You are my hero. And funny too.
Donnie, aka. POD.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:38 am

PFracture wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:

Your attitude is beyond disgusting, bashing somebody who contributed way more than you to this board and is not even here to defend himself from your childish tirades. Do you wash donnies feet before he goes to sleep too?

Ps: try to tell the truth next time

Wash Donnie's feet? Dude you are the one that has Merrix in your signature. "Hello any one home up there" Dude stepped into that one. Anyone that calls another member a liar is not helping the community.

"Merrix: Thank you for everything you have done to this community." You are missed! Cry me a f---King river.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Return to “Implants”