Coloplast Bends in Penis

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bbb2.5

Coloplast Bends in Penis

Postby bbb2.5 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:32 am

Okay..I know I have a lot more recovery time to go. 4 weeks out from my surgery. Will begin my cycling next week. Once I begin , will that help the bends or folds that are visible now? I'm hoping the stretching will help soften the cylinder up some so that will not happen. I still am still somewhat firm in my deflated state, will this also get softer? Right now it curves down away from my body.
Hope this makes sense .. We are going to a clothing Optional Campground Labor day Weekend. It would be embarrassing and awkward walking around with a sort firm looking penis.
Thank Guys.

vey999

Re: Coloplast Bends in Penis

Postby vey999 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:29 am

Until you start cycling, you won't know much. Ask again in another month or two.
Age 60.Titan installed at VAMC Orlando. 12/15/2016 by Sarat Sabharwal.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:39 am

With each of my implants I've worried like hell about every little thing ..... and especially the "corners" where it folds. Try not to over worry. It gets better with the healing, then learning the "mechanics" of the device, then, eventually, you get to "go play". Be patient, try not to worry..... Good luck....)) l
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

nudist

Postby nudist » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:00 am

bbb2.5 wrote:Okay..I know I have a lot more recovery time to go. 4 weeks out from my surgery. Will begin my cycling next week. Once I begin , will that help the bends or folds that are visible now? I'm hoping the stretching will help soften the cylinder up some so that will not happen. I still am still somewhat firm in my deflated state, will this also get softer? Right now it curves down away from my body.
Hope this makes sense .. We are going to a clothing Optional Campground Labor day Weekend. It would be embarrassing and awkward walking around with a sort firm looking penis.
Thank Guys.

many "newbies" at clothing optional events that experience an occasional erection are encouraged to carry a towel and just hold it over your arm hanging in front of you when standing or sitting around a group of people. if you are not fully erect, it's doubtful you will cause any concern anyway. enjoy!
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

PCHelp76180

Postby PCHelp76180 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:16 am

I also frequent clothing optional locations and there is always a pool or water near by that you can stand or sit in. Don't worry about it, most ppl that go there aren't looking "there". :D
ED since my late 30's. Implanted 7/7/15 Titan Coloplast 18cm +4 cm extenders. Revision Jan 2017

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:18 am

When I was in the Navy back in the 50s/60s, I saw plenty of penises (98% circumcised), and there were plenty that didn't point down. There were lots of them at 4:00 and 5:00, and the occasional 3:00, usually on someone overweight. Seems to me if you deflate your implant people should not be upset if it doesn't sit exactly like most of the others. I thought part of nudism was to be accepting of others' anatomy, no matter how unusual.

As to creases, I have a Titan, and I have no problem with creases. When fully deflated, it feels to the touch like there is a bunch of stuff inside it, but from the outside it just sits there looking as innocent as can be, but larger than most.

archway

Postby archway » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:52 am

I have to agree with Dave ET. The creases and folds diminish with time, however can always be felt, maybe not seen, so don't worry about. I posted pics at 2 1/2 yeas post op ( name of thread) so you can see for yourself, and can tell you I worried a lot early on as well. Give it time and everything softens up. The folds are there, however the outward appearance looks very natural, just larger flaccid. No complaints here on that !! Arch.
Archway 64 years old married 43 yrs
Venous Leak 15 + years Tried everything to no avail
2/2015 Titan 22cm RT 1cm R RTE
Dr Eid NY NY

cincinnatus1951

Postby cincinnatus1951 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:16 am

Agree with the other responders, give it some time. As to a nude resort, first time we went after my implant, wife said why don't you give it about three of four pumps and walk to the restroom and back. She wanted to see if a partial inflation got any attention. it did not. It took almost a year before my Titan became sufficiently flexible that I did not notice it.
Cincinnatus
Age 79, Wife 77 Married 52yrs RPP Dr Brian Miles, Houston Methodist, July 2013. Used VED, pills, MUSE, and trimix with no or mixed results. 18cm Titan, one RTE by Dr Mohit Khera, Baylor, Houston, Jan 2016

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:50 pm

I was concerned about these issues at the same stage as you.....the cylinders soften and become a part of you over a period of time and you may find it more comfortable to be 1/3 inflated during the day....to keep the cylinders partly filled and not have the kink in them.
No need to worry at all it will resolve.
Remember, once you begin cycling it's a 2 year project.
Cycle for as long as you can morning and night (min of 20 mins)....... at about 5 months I realised it takes real effort squeezing the pump to 'feel the burn'.....this is a must.....it must feel painful, sorry for that news but it means you are stretching tissue which leads to the best outcome. Don't slack off, keep cycling to reach max girth and maybe a little extra length.
Oh yes, I forgot......fucking isn't counted as cycling.....you should be pounding pussy as often as possible for the best overall outcome. Preferably nightly and for a minimum of 2 hours at a time..... I hope you have a happy and willing partner in crime/sex.
Over to you Donnie :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:52 pm

bbb2.5 wrote:Okay..I know I have a lot more recovery time to go. 4 weeks out from my surgery. Will begin my cycling next week. Once I begin , will that help the bends or folds that are visible now? I'm hoping the stretching will help soften the cylinder up some so that will not happen. I still am still somewhat firm in my deflated state, will this also get softer? Right now it curves down away from my body.
Thank Guys.

read this
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5000799/
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”