Just a bit concerned...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: Just a bit concerned...

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:55 am

Guys,
I am 9 months post opp. When I first started pumping, my dick had a slight lean to the right, but I would gently move it to the center. As you see in my pics, I'm straight now. If it leans a little right, I just move it to center. Not a problem at all.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:03 am

Jerry- Happy Birthday!
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:08 pm

I think this is the thread where I promised to post pictures of my lean and roll to the left flacid. You can also see the prominence of the pump in the front center. My dick does straighten out and center when pumped up though with only the slightest lean then. Flaccid I could pee in my pocket. I do wish it would hang straight but it is still 100 fold better than the last implant which also had this lean but was a bent up wreck inflated. Prior to implants it hung beautifully in center. A masterpiece. :lol:
Attachments
IMG_0123.JPG
IMG_0123.JPG (28.16 KiB) Viewed 2066 times
IMG_0120.JPG
IMG_0120.JPG (30.76 KiB) Viewed 2066 times
IMG_0118.JPG
IMG_0118.JPG (31.82 KiB) Viewed 2066 times
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:18 pm

alibaba wrote:I think this is the thread where I promised to post pictures of my lean and roll to the left flacid. You can also see the prominence of the pump in the front center. My dick does straighten out and center when pumped up though with only the slightest lean then. Flaccid I could pee in my pocket. I do wish it would hang straight but it is still 100 fold better than the last implant which also had this lean but was a bent up wreck inflated. Prior to implants it hung beautifully in center. A masterpiece. :lol:

Ali, I have a Titan 22cm with 1cm RTE. My dick in the flaccid state looks just like yours. I have been a little worried that pumping would not get the left bend out. Now I feel a lot better.
Oh, does that mean mine will be a masterpiece also?
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:22 pm

Actually from the aesthetic standpoint, I think mine was a masterpiece before implants. Straight down the center and fine. The left lean and roll are a little inconvenient peeing and not so pretty to look at but it gets hard and straight which suits the need. Seems the lol to the left is quite common after implant for some reason though there are those like maxx and merrix that both are center straight and lovely flaccid. I do not know what causes the difference.
Last edited by alibaba on Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:33 pm

alibaba wrote:Actually from the aesthetic standpoint, I think mine was a masterpiece before implants. Straight down the center and fine. The left lean and roll are a little inconvenient peeing and not so pretty to look at but it gets hard and straight which is which suits the need. Seems the lol to the left is quite common after implant for some reason though there are those like maxx and merrix that both are center straight and lovely flaccid. I do not know what causes the difference.

Doctor told me that I had some scaring at the base. I think you know what caused that. I will not tell you, because the injection boys that troll this site get pissed off at talking bad about them.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

Bigred

Postby Bigred » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:27 pm

Mine is very left when flaccid. Straightens out pretty good, but not completely when pumped. Kramer said it should straighten out over time.
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:56 pm

Bigred wrote:Mine is very left when flaccid. Straightens out pretty good, but not completely when pumped. Kramer said it should straighten out over time.

The Coloplast guy told me to massage it as I cycle and it would straighten some.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

smartin

Postby smartin » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:13 pm

alibaba wrote:I think this is the thread where I promised to post pictures of my lean and roll to the left flacid. You can also see the prominence of the pump in the front center. My dick does straighten out and center when pumped up though with only the slightest lean then. Flaccid I could pee in my pocket. I do wish it would hang straight but it is still 100 fold better than the last implant which also had this lean but was a bent up wreck inflated. Prior to implants it hung beautifully in center. A masterpiece. :lol:

Thanks for the pics. Mine looks just like this - well, admittedly, smaller :|. While I'm happy to know that it straightens when pumped - a process that I've not begun to do on my own since I'm only about two weeks removed from surgery - I'm not pleased with it looking like this when flaccid, since I was fairly straight-center pre-surgery, and the doctor never mentioned this as a possible effect. We'll see what it looks like in another few weeks, though it really hasn't changed much in the two weeks since surgery, even though the swelling has gone down quite a bit.
59 years old - ED since 45; implanted 7/10/17 by Dr. Michael Herzog. AMS 700LGX, MS Pump; 18cm x 12mm

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:29 pm

This mine. Fortunately it is centered...
Last edited by maxxxxx on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Titan 24cm . December 2015

Return to “Implants”