3 Inches and no change

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
MichaelM

Re: 3 Inches and no change

Postby MichaelM » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:34 pm

Some people here have wondered why I have done nothing to investigate increasing the size of my implant through their various suggestions. I mentioned it before, but I think it is more serious now. It has now been 4 months and I can't feel anything. Or to be more exact, I was experiencing numbness and that has largely subsided. But it is like there are two kinds of nerves: broad insensitive touch nerves like you find in your finger, and the delicate sexual nerves that make the penis a sexual organ instead of another finger. While the doctor said to "give it 6 months" without those nerves I cannot have an orgasm and I can't even say I enjoy using the implant. I am happy to help my wife, and she has used it. I even bought a vibrator that has a penis sleeve on it, which, before the surgery would have made me orgasm in 10 seconds. I can leave it in there for two hours. I feel it there, like my finger, and I get tired of it, since it can start to hurt, but there is no pleasurable sensation. I have looked in the literature online and have found nothing about an implant cutting the fine sensory nerve and leaving the man "anorgasmic". It sounds like it is grounds for a big malpractice suit, but who cares. I asked the doctor "IF the sensory nerve I'm talking about was cut, can you go back in and fix it?" "No, the nerves are like threads but also like rubber bands. We's have to search for the two ends, and by now, they have sealed over. But don't give up yet, you still have 2 months". Want to know why I don't want another procedure to lengthen myself? Why bother? And worse, maybe the nerve that I still have that feels like a finger would be destroyed, too.
Last edited by MichaelM on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:51 pm

[quote="MichaelM"]Some people here have wondered why I have done nothing to investigate increasing the size of my implant through their various suggestions. I mentioned it before, but I think it is more serious now. It has now been 4 months and I can't feel anything. Or to be more exact, I was experiencing numbness and that has largely subsided. But it is like there are two kinds of nerves: broad insensitive touch nerves like you find in your finger, and the delicate sexual nerves that make the penis a sexual organ instead of another finger. While the doctor said to "give it 6 months" without those nerves I cannot have an orgasm and I can't even say I enjoy using the implant. I am happy to help my wife, and she has used it. She gets on, finishes, rolls off, and goes to sleep. She might as well, because she could work with it for 24 hours and it wouldn't orgasm. I even bought a vibrator that has a penis sleeve on it, which, before the surgery would have made me orgasm in 10 seconds. I can leave it in there for two hours. I feel it there, like my finger, and I get tired of it, since it can start to hurt, but there is no pleasurable sensation. I have looked in the literature online and have found nothing about an implant cutting the fine sensory nerve and leaving the man "anorgasmic". It sounds like it is grounds for a big malpractice suit, but who cares.

If it is the Dr fault that csused this the malpratice will not make you functional but will compensate you for your pain and suffering. It the same as when you are in a car accident, slip and fall, work injury the law suite doe nothing medically to heal you it make the person or enty that harmed you responsible

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:46 pm

hturner12 wrote:
MichaelM wrote:Some people here have wondered why I have done nothing to investigate increasing the size of my implant through their various suggestions. I mentioned it before, but I think it is more serious now. It has now been 4 months and I can't feel anything. Or to be more exact, I was experiencing numbness and that has largely subsided. But it is like there are two kinds of nerves: broad insensitive touch nerves like you find in your finger, and the delicate sexual nerves that make the penis a sexual organ instead of another finger. While the doctor said to "give it 6 months" without those nerves I cannot have an orgasm and I can't even say I enjoy using the implant. I am happy to help my wife, and she has used it. She gets on, finishes, rolls off, and goes to sleep. She might as well, because she could work with it for 24 hours and it wouldn't orgasm. I even bought a vibrator that has a penis sleeve on it, which, before the surgery would have made me orgasm in 10 seconds. I can leave it in there for two hours. I feel it there, like my finger, and I get tired of it, since it can start to hurt, but there is no pleasurable sensation. I have looked in the literature online and have found nothing about an implant cutting the fine sensory nerve and leaving the man "anorgasmic". It sounds like it is grounds for a big malpractice suit, but who cares.

If it is the Dr fault that csused this the malpratice will not make you functional but will compensate you for your pain and suffering. It the same as when you are in a car accident, slip and fall, work injury the law suite doe nothing medically to heal you it make the person or enty that harmed you responsible

Hugh;
I feel really bad for you and I sincerely hope your nerves rejuvenate. It really makes me wonder if it will happen to me. I answer myself by saying... nothing is happening now so what do I have to lose. Lets hope time will heal you. In the meantime, keep pleasing your wife, it's your duty. :)

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:07 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
hturner12 wrote:
MichaelM wrote:Some people here have wondered why I have done nothing to investigate increasing the size of my implant through their various suggestions. I mentioned it before, but I think it is more serious now. It has now been 4 months and I can't feel anything. Or to be more exact, I was experiencing numbness and that has largely subsided. But it is like there are two kinds of nerves: broad insensitive touch nerves like you find in your finger, and the delicate sexual nerves that make the penis a sexual organ instead of another finger. While the doctor said to "give it 6 months" without those nerves I cannot have an orgasm and I can't even say I enjoy using the implant. I am happy to help my wife, and she has used it. She gets on, finishes, rolls off, and goes to sleep. She might as well, because she could work with it for 24 hours and it wouldn't orgasm. I even bought a vibrator that has a penis sleeve on it, which, before the surgery would have made me orgasm in 10 seconds. I can leave it in there for two hours. I feel it there, like my finger, and I get tired of it, since it can start to hurt, but there is no pleasurable sensation. I have looked in the literature online and have found nothing about an implant cutting the fine sensory nerve and leaving the man "anorgasmic". It sounds like it is grounds for a big malpractice suit, but who cares.

Hugh;
I feel really bad for you and I sincerely hope your nerves rejuvenate. It really makes me wonder if it will happen to me. I answer myself by saying... nothing is happening now so what do I have to lose. Lets hope time will heal you. In the meantime, keep pleasing your wife, it's your duty. :)

Larry

Larry
I dont have a problem . I was only expresing my opinion on the malpratice issue.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:09 pm

hturner12 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
hturner12 wrote:

Hugh;

Larry

Larry
I dont have a problem . I was only expresing my opinion on the malpratice issue.

I still feel bad for you, and wonder about me...

Larry

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:31 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
hturner12 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Hugh;

Larry

Larry

I still feel bad for you, and wonder about me...

Larry

I sent you a pm

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:05 pm

Larry,
It's interesting you put it "keep servicing your wife, it's your duty". We tried a vacuum pump and elastic rings but it didn't hold the firmness so it was "oh, well".
Last edited by MichaelM on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:14 pm

Hummm..... @ MichaelM...I do feel sorry that you no longer can enjoy all the fun associated with sexual pleasure. It is saddening that your and your wife are not on the same playing field. With Love there should be an equal understanding and give and take. Sounds to me this has become a job for you to please her rather than an act of making Love to each other. Which to me is most important. It is a horrible thing that your not able to feel it, but does it not please you knowing your wife is getting pleasure. Do you not enjoy the intimacy that comes along with making love to the one you love. Granted I do not know a single thing about you and your life. You may have been dealt a very bad hand of cards. It's time to change to another deck and find other ways to enjoy each other. Perhaps it was your surgeons fault, but we are told prior to going in, that all these things can possibly happen. We took on that risk when we signed that paper prior to surgery.
Myself for instance, I am 10 weeks out from my surgery, everything went perfectly. Then I had to have another surgery to take care of a Gastro concern. Thought it was cancer, but it was not. I am thankful , however that second surgery brought on an infection because I was not put on antibiotics after that surgery. The infection ironically occurred in my groin area and not butt where the second surgery took place. It has invaded my entire implant. Do I sue that Doctor because of his failure of not putting me on antibiotics? Some say YES... It was a risk that I again choose to go under the knife, now I'm paying the consequences. My Urologist and Surgeon Dr. Hakky is getting things turned around. I will back to where I was prior to August 11th when my second surgery took place.

MichaelM .... do whatever you need to do in order to make yourself feel whole again. It can begin by looking on the brighter side. You Love your wife and she Love you... together you both have to figure it out. Always look forward, never look back at something that cannot be changed.
Best of Luck to you.

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:35 pm

BBB,
Nothing I signed said I might lose all sensation. I think it is such a freak occurrence that it was not in anything I signed. I can't even find another occurrence on the internet in any literature or any medical studies. Yes, I am glad that I can please her, even though for 10 years she would do nothing to please me because I could not get an erection. No, I see no point in a malpractice suit, even though some people do. This doctor may never have the same thing ever happen again, and I won't be better off. But the future I had hoped for is gone. At least she gets to enjoy herself again, but everybody has to admit that if both don't enjoy it, it is simply a kindness. Making love has both people feel something that they don't feel with anyone else. I barely know I'm in there. And of course, it's 60 seconds long...
Last edited by MichaelM on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:36 am

MichaelM wrote:BBB,
Nothing I signed said I might lose all sensation. I think it is such a freak occurrence that it was not in anything I signed. I can't even find another occurrence on the internet in any literature or any medical studies. Yes, I am glad that I can please her, even though for 10 years she would do nothing to please me because I could not get an erection. Without that, she would allow no pleasure for herself, and allow none for me. When I used to have an erection, sometimes she would hop on and finish (she was blessed with the ability to have a 60 second orgasm) then roll over and say she was tired. Done. Now she can do it with impunity because there's nothing she can do for me. I thought this would re-open my past and make up for it. Instead, it ended it. She allowed me to have sex so few times I can count them. Using just my fingers and toes. I hoped having an erection on demand would create a new comfort level, ease of use, and stamina that we'd recreate that part of our life. My best friend once said "If sex is working in your relationship, it is 10% of the relationship. If sex is not working in your relationship, it is 90% of your relationship". There is some sort of weird logic there. No, I see no point in a malpractice suit, even though some people do. This doctor may never have the same thing ever happen again, and I won't be better off. But the future I had hoped for is gone. At least she gets to enjoy herself again, but everybody has to admit that if both don't enjoy it, it is simply a kindness. Making love has both people feel something that they don't feel with anyone else. I barely know I'm in there. And of course, it's 60 seconds long...

MichaelM... I know some marriages after a while loose that spark. Don't give up... Just from you description. Your problem lies with her, not holding up her side of the marriage. Even with the loss of sensation on your end. There is more to making love than just fucking... I really wish you the best.

Return to “Implants”