3 Inches and no change

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
PFracture

Re: 3 Inches and no change

Postby PFracture » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:29 pm

Again.... And again.... And again people try to steer the man into using tongue and other methods of having sex. Stop this bullshit! This man needs to talk to a proper surgeon to get a second opinion or a revision, and he needs to know what a traction device is! He can use it with the implant on if need be, which it is!

To the original poster: why no response to my post?

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:38 pm

6.5 or 7 inches when I used the vacuum pump, measured the day before surgery.

How in the hell can someone lose>>>>THREE INCHES with implant??? That's absolutely insane! Did Dr give you an explanation of how this could happen??

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:54 pm

PFracture wrote:Again.... And again.... And again people try to steer the man into using tongue and other methods of having sex. Stop this bullshit! This man needs to talk to a proper surgeon to get a second opinion or a revision, and he needs to know what a traction device is! He can use it with the implant on if need be, which it is!

To the original poster: why no response to my post?

Spot on, sir...!!!
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:06 pm

PFacture, Why no response to your post? You mean the one about a traction device? I don't know what that is. Sorry, I got absorbed responding to the ones I understood. What is it?
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:57 am

I am going to ask this question a third time. Who is your doctor?
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:52 am

Tybeeman, I did not answer because she had me meet with the factory rep alone. Most of the bad stuff I heard came from him. I meet with her this week, where I will corroborate what he said, or not. I want to hear it from her own mouth before I publicly castigate her for things she never said. While the rep should know what he's talking about, I asked him about a few things during the operation that she told me and he knew nothing of them. He was supposedly there. So, for example, I want to find out if 11cm are actually inside my body out of a 15 cm implant with 4cm rtes (19 cm) like he said. That doesn't sound right. But that's what the rep said. Some people here said no more than a third should be inside the body, and I have 11 cm in and 8 cm out. I want to hear her say that and ask why. And a few other questions.
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:04 pm

MichaelM wrote:Tybeeman, I did not answer because she had me meet with the factory rep alone. Most of the bad stuff I heard came from him. I meet with her this week, where I will corroborate what he said, or not. I want to hear it from her own mouth before I publicly castigate her for things she never said. While the rep should know what he's talking about, I asked him about a few things during the operation that she told me and he knew nothing of them. He was supposedly there. So, for example, I want to find out if 11cm are actually inside my body out of a 15 cm implant with 4cm rtes (19 cm) like he said. That doesn't sound right. But that's what the rep said. Some people here said no more than a third should be inside the body, and I have 11 cm in and 8 cm out. I want to hear her say that and ask why. And a few other questions.

Fair enough, You may need to get that thing pumping more
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

roninhouston

Postby roninhouston » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:17 pm

This what I put in a previous post...
I started the VED Protocol weeks before my IPP. I believe this conditioned me for post-op inflation. Dr. Cornell activated me at 33 days, was able to pump to the max two days later and continued going for a total of 60 minutes for several months. This means I would do 30 in the morning and 30 at night, do to time constraints. At nine weeks post-op and somewhere around week 7 to 8 weeks it became less painful to pump to the max, i.e. the pump is flat. Since you are breaking the scar tissue you will have some discomfort for brief periods of time. You can always push the deflate button if it is too painful.

The pump will get easier to use the more your inflate it. I use a curled indexed finger and push my thumb against it. Am right handed, pump with my right and deflate with my left. At about 10 weeks I started pumping with my left hand, come to find out the pump rubber had not been soften for that position. So I had to work on pumping with my left to soften up the rubber.

Cycling: At inflation my doc wanted me to recycle three times a day, each time going one more pump than the last. Don't remember how long. After a couple of days I was comfortable enough to hold for an hour with the pump flattened. Then I followed the VED Protocol Therapy, the paper suggest 60 minutes a day. The paper suggests at three months you will have gotten the maximum benefit (length). However others on FT and online blogs have said additional length can be reached up to 18 to 24 months. I made it a habit of always pumping to max in the shower.

-------
I started getting ready for the PRE-OP IPP with the VED Protocol. I did not have the pain you have had in inflating POST-OP nor did I lose any length. I posted this because it talks about my routine for inflation.
Good Luck to you.
Bionic with AMS CX on August 14, 2015. Inflated September 15th by Dr. Robert Cornell.
Was 69 with VL
. Pre-Op VED Protocol Therapy and Post-Op VED Protocol Therapy: Pre-Op length by 6th month.

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:37 am

Roninhouston, I had been using the Osbon pump (I assume that is a brand of VED?) daily since 2013 when I had the radical prostatectomy. I was told to do that by the doctor in order to keep my penis from shrinking to zero. It only half worked. Up to May 15, 2017, the day before my IPP surgery, I could pump up to 7 thick inches. But 12 hours later, my penis was retrograde. So I could pump it out to a good size, but nothing seemed to keep it there. Thus, I signed up for the surgery. I was released at the end of June to start pumping the IPP and after a month, I am still at 3.5 inches. I was never advised to use the VED afterward, and I've seen a few articles against it saying it can break the end of the IPP (though I don't know why). I expected to lose a bit from my 7 thick inches, but I now have a pencil dick 3.5 inches long. I thought the worst would be 5.5 inches. And I never considered having a penis slightly thicker than my thumb. I see the doctor on Friday. The representative told me I won't get any thickness, and 3.5 is likely to be all I'll get in length. My wife looked at it, laughed and said "no way" and she refuses to use any other position than her on top (control freak). The rep said that probably won't work. Missionary might, doggy style might, and certainly oral (on the wedding night she said "not now and not ever"). Even my hand is bigger than the whole thing, so sliding a lubed hand up and down it is nearly impossible. I sure won't do it again. I've already lost my 7 inches. I pump it up and she says "is that flaccid or is that pumped up?"

Return to “Implants”