3 Inches and no change

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
MichaelM

Re: 3 Inches and no change

Postby MichaelM » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:19 pm

Once again, I discussed something having nothing to do with my implant or surgery and I did not have the right to do that. My wife deserves an apology for airing our laundry in public but she doesn't know and there's no reason to tell her. You deserve an apology for my bringing you into something that has nothing to do with why you are here in this forum. I am sorry.
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:46 pm

Michael,
Frank Talk is a place where men can support and encourage each other. If you feel an aplolgy is necessary we gladly accept your apology. Where else but this forum can a man talk frankly to another man. For a more private talk, consider a private chat or a PM. We are here to help each other. Anything discussed in a PM or private chat room is strictly confidential. Your bionic brother,
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:53 pm

Mike
No need for an apology. We are all here to support each other. There isva 99% chance that we will never merry each other. I have shared problems I was having with my wife.
In a way it does involve your implant because initially you thought you had the worlds smallest implant. You found out that is not the case, you just were not taught how to pump.
Besides it cheaper to talk here than to a psych dr where there would be a record.

The emotional support both for the implant and our relationships isbthe reas9n we are all here.
Honestly if my wife had your wifes I dont think she would be my wife for long.
Hell my wife call mine Frank short for Frankenstein dick

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:33 am

MichaelM wrote:Once again, I discussed something having nothing to do with my implant or surgery and I did not have the right to do that. My wife deserves an apology for airing our laundry in public but she doesn't know and there's no reason to tell her. You deserve an apology for my bringing you into something that has nothing to do with why you are here in this forum. I am sorry.

Good morning Mike;
Donnie and Hugh are spot on with what they said. No apology necessary, but if you need to apologize it is accepted. One thing I love about Frank Talk is that the things that bug us (men) women don't always understand so we can talk to the guys and feel supported. Whatever it was that you said couldn't have been that bad or I would have heard about it. You carry on being you and take advantage of the support provided by your bionic brotherhood... a club where everybody has or is a dick!!! :lol:

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:45 pm

Larry10625 wrote:a club where everybody has or is a dick!!!

:lol:

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:46 pm

I haven't posted in quite a while. It seems my length is 4.5 inches measured along the top to the body, unless I take an hour to work at it. But in the time my wife is willing to wait, it's 4.5 inches. She doesn't consider it enough to fool with so she just gets on top and leaves it outside while she rubs against me and then she's done. I'd take a picture, but most guys know what a 4.5 inch penis looks like. The bulb is still hard so I think I could pump more, but my arthritic hands seem to only get it to 4.5 in a reasonable time. In an hour, maybe a half inch more. Thanks for having been there when I was 3 inches.
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

softtohard

Postby softtohard » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:38 pm

Hi I’m sorry to hear about your troublesome experience.
One thing that i instantly reacted to is that DR Eid makes the patient start to pump the 3rd or 4rh day. He says that the scartissue around the inplant starts to form and harden quickly so to offset that he makes you start to pump and stretch your penis right away so you don’t loose girth or length. He really is stern on this point. You have to start cycling asap to easier shape and stretch and not loose size.

And your doctor gave you instructions to start to pump a whole month after surgery?!
Seems like the knowledge of this doctor is really off :(
DR Eids patients even start to have soft intercourse after only three weeks...

Anybody els who got the same information?

I don’t have much of advice tho I’m not implanted yet. I will!
But I really hope for your best my friend and that this somehow gets solved in one way or another.

//Kalle
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.
From Sweden, Stockholm, Girlfriend

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:50 am

[quote="Michael The bulb is still hard so I think I could pump more, but my arthritic hands seem to only get it to 4.5 in a reasonable time. [/quote]
I have no joint left at the base of my right thumb and my left thumb is not far behind. Needless to say, my hand strength is compromised, so I pump up differently than (I think) most. I developed a hand position where the pump bulb is against the heel of my thumb/palm juncture and my forefnger curls up and presses on the bulb. I get pretty good leverage that way.

Try different hand positions and wrist angles to find a way to get good, strong pressure.

Good luck.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:35 am

softtohard wrote:Hi I’m sorry to hear about your troublesome experience.
One thing that i instantly reacted to is that DR Eid makes the patient start to pump the 3rd or 4rh day. He says that the scartissue around the inplant starts to form and harden quickly so to offset that he makes you start to pump and stretch your penis right away so you don’t loose girth or length. He really is stern on this point. You have to start cycling asap to easier shape and stretch and not loose size.

And your doctor gave you instructions to start to pump a whole month after surgery?!
Seems like the knowledge of this doctor is really off :(
DR Eids patients even start to have soft intercourse after only three weeks...

Anybody els who got the same information?

I don’t have much of advice tho I’m not implanted yet. I will!
But I really hope for your best my friend and that this somehow gets solved in one way or another.

//Kalle

He is about the only one that does that everyone else is 2 to 4 weeks

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:34 am

That is madness and totally unnecessary. In 20 days I started cycling and fucking 8 days later. Absolutely no loss in length. One week after surgery, I couldn't touch my huge blue balls.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”