3 Inches and no change

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
nudist

Re: 3 Inches and no change

Postby nudist » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:52 pm

who was the Dr., Michael?
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Dude,
An implant with more inside the body than outside ain't right. You should have no more than 1/3 if that much inside your body. My 18cm with 5.5 in RTEs gives me a 7" erection. The implant installed was too small (in my opinion). Make the 'doctor' fix it or sue her. Or better yet post her name and warn others to stay away.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:07 am

MichaelM wrote:Ok, saw the factory representative today. I found out they implanted a 15 cm implant with 4 rear tip extensions. Total of 19 cm and he said 11 cm are inside the body. So I have 8 cm outside available. Converting, that is 3.14 inches. So the 3.25 inches I now have is all I am going to have. The pain I feel is the stretching of the implant, which might stretch 10%, making it 3.5 or 3.6 inches. I don't know if that is usable or not. I went into surgery with 6.5 or 7 inches when I used the vacuum pump, measured the day before surgery. The doctor said 99% of her patients are "thrilled". I am not thrilled. And my wife just looked at it and laughed. I'm afraid to tell her tonight that this is all there is going to be.

Can you grab the end of your dick and stretch it out more than it is pumping? The doctor talked with me about size the morning of surgery. He wanted my vacuum pump and a mark on it where it stretched to. He said that he always and all doctors need to be very aggressive in the measurement to get it right. He also asked if once he determined that length did i want and extra .5 cm to stretch out to with cycling. I declined. I wanted it implanted on his measurement.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:57 am

No, when I pull on it I don't get any extra length when I inflate. When I would pull on it before surgery it's about where it is now. The vacuum device seemed to do something that pulling on it didn't do. It got thicker and slowly got longer and longer. I would use a constriction band at the bottom, release the vacuum, then measure. We tried using it for sex, but the constriction band was a pivot point so it bent there and I guess it wasn't tight enough because the process of insertion would slowly deflate it. I tried something tighter (they come in sizes) and it was so tight I had trouble getting it removed. So it was good for keeping my size, but not really good for intercourse.
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:57 am

MichaelM wrote:No, when I pull on it I don't get any extra length when I inflate. When I would pull on it before surgery it's about where it is now. The vacuum device seemed to do something that pulling on it didn't do. It got thicker and slowly got longer and longer. I would use a constriction band at the bottom, release the vacuum, then measure. We tried using it for sex, but the constriction band was a pivot point so it bent there and I guess it wasn't tight enough because the process of insertion would slowly deflate it. I tried something tighter (they come in sizes) and it was so tight I had trouble getting it removed. So it was good for keeping my size, but not really good for intercourse.

Who was your doctor?
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:05 am

MichaelM wrote:Ok, saw the factory representative today. I found out they implanted a 15 cm implant with 4 rear tip extensions. Total of 19 cm and he said 11 cm are inside the body. So I have 8 cm outside available. Converting, that is 3.14 inches. So the 3.25 inches I now have is all I am going to have. The pain I feel is the stretching of the implant, which might stretch 10%, making it 3.5 or 3.6 inches. I don't know if that is usable or not. I went into surgery with 6.5 or 7 inches when I used the vacuum pump, measured the day before surgery. The doctor said 99% of her patients are "thrilled". I am not thrilled. And my wife just looked at it and laughed. I'm afraid to tell her tonight that this is all there is going to be.

Sooooooo sorry for your shitty luck. I have a "little fella" too but my Dr. went with an 18+2, and is constantly telling me that once he is all done with me, I will be impressed. I wonder if a woman doctor is capable of understanding just how important size is to us? I sincerely hope your wife realizes that she didn't marry you for sex or your pecker.

Larry

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:08 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
MichaelM wrote:And my wife just looked at it and laughed. I'm afraid to tell her tonight that this is all there is going to be.

I sincerely hope your wife realizes that she didn't marry you for sex or your pecker. Larry

Way better to have a stiff 3 inch dick then a limp 7 inch noodle. What a pity that many people have no clue when it comes to sex. My GF told me one day: even if your dick would be half its length I would be entirely happy with it. In othe words a 3 inch penis would make her happy. Only the first few centimetres of the vagina contain nerves - a 3 inch dick will easily reach them.
Many women are thrilled if you enter her just 1-2 inches, let your gland rub that area - you'll be surprised about her reaction.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:44 pm

strong, so true. How long is your tongue? I've known many women who wouldn't or couldn't reach orgasm through intercourse, but give them your tongue and whamo!
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:03 pm

Zxylpk wrote:strong, so true. How long is your tongue? I've known many women who wouldn't or couldn't reach orgasm through intercourse, but give them your tongue and whamo!

That is more true then a lot of woman will tell.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

Lost Sheep

Overcome

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:19 pm

Don't discount the fact that an orgasm with a full vagina is more satisfying than an orgasm with an empty one and the fact that a tongue tip is a LOT more controllable than a penis tip (try "fluttering" your penis tip like you can with your tongue tip.)

Having said that, yes a 3" penis is a handicap and may render some positions less effective than others, but the fact remains that a stiff 3" is superior to a limp 6".

Still, it is regrettable that the restoration provided by the implant was not 100% successful at restoring MichaelM's full size, for which he (and his Wife) have my sympathy.

I encourage them (and any others so afflicted) to use the relationship they have to improvise and overcome.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”