3 Inches and no change

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
warrenw

Re: 3 Inches and no change

Postby warrenw » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:55 pm

WOODYHAPPEN wrote:and I quote from his text -- " My practice is not the management and treatment of patients who are concerned with penis size. I don't discuss it, manage it , or treat it." ...... So I guess I have what I have. very disappointed.

I believe Eid does a trimix injection at the pre-op consultation and takes a measurement from that. That is the size he promises to deliver after the implant. I wondered why he does the injection, maybe it's just to avoid disappointments about post-op length.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

smallbutsure

Postby smallbutsure » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:12 pm

Kramer gave me a similar response regarding size when I e-mailed him about concerns with losing length. He said it worries him a lot that I mentioned my size in fractions of an inch when sending the e-mail. I was more trying to describe the current size and ask if it will be maintained.

I still wonder if the stretched length is an accurate measurement of the erect length for everyone. I am 100% sure that my erect length exceeds my stretched length. This makes me worry that I'll lose size if I get the implant.

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:02 am

Smallbutsure:
I assume my length with the vacuum pump is my length in real life, as long as I don't measure the whole tube but rather the penis length not including the surrounding lower body that gets sucked into the vacuum tube. If I measure the tube, it was 7 inches. But if I measure the penis inside the tube it is 5.5 inches. The AMS corporation said they do not sell a 3" implant. They sell 15 cm as the smallest which should equal about 11.5 cm or 14 cm when stretched or 5.5 inches when inflated. So the administrator told me to pump and wait then try to get two more pumps, and he suggested if I couldn't get 2 more pumps in my 3" penis, to push the release valve for 1 or 2 seconds and try to pump again. He said he would call again in a week and see how I did. Pretty good customer service for the home office.
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:21 am

I didn't measure my dick beforehand and I didn't watch any videos.
I chose my surgeon well and trusted him. I couldn't get it up without Caverject ...and pills gave a minimum return so I was happy with what I ended up with....... a cock that gets and stays hard.

Miss H is very happy with what I feed her and I continue to cycle twice daily to improve girth, which is what many women seem to want anyway.

I was prepared to lose a little length to regain a cock that works wherever and whenever she needs it to. I think we all stress over length a bit too much.........it's just one of those life choices:
Sometimes it costs to keep playing
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:26 am

WOODYHAPPEN wrote:MIchaelM - I feel ur disappointment. I'm stuck at 4 inches. Before I had the implant I could vacuum up to 6 inches. I also had a large hematoma that prevented me from pumping as soon as I should. The pump was sooo hard that I couldn't inflate it. I went to Dr Kramer and he pressed very hard and got it to inflate somewhat. I told him to measure it and he said I could do it at home. I now wonder why he wasn't willing to measure it. He told me he could inflate it but he would have to put me under. He told to me to continue pumping and in a few months I would see a difference. Before surgery he was happy with how much my penis stretched. He put a total of 22cm . in. Well several months have passed. I can pump easier, but there is still no increase in length- still 4 inches. I contacted him again and he said - and I quote from his text -- " My practice is not the management and treatment of patients who are concerned with penis size. I don't discuss it, manage it , or treat it." I have asked him what he things is the reason it won't stretch and have asked him if he knew of anything else I could do since I was 6 inches before the implant surgery.. His reply again was " My practice is not the management and treatment of patients who are concerned with penis size. I don't discuss it, manage it , or treat it." So I guess I have what I have. very disappointed.

After everything I have been reading here about him, and all the cases I have followed, of his patients, that makes no sense and goes against it all. Either somebody is lying here, whether it is him in his videos, where he shows his patients length (the only thing that worries me, is that it is from the top, and not the side, so it's impossible to really assess the length), or his patients, or you. And I recall Alibaba's case, where he went in for a revision, coming from Dr Milam, undersized,and came back from the operation, from Dr Kramer with much more size, and with a lot of issues fixed.

We all followed his diary and experience, and can all read it again. So... Don't get offended, but show us proof please. Take a screenshot, blur out the names, but... Proof, since what you said is very serious!

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:01 am

Flaccid before and after:
Demonstrates the change in girth with little effect on length
I think maybe I lost 1/2 an inch but through twice daily cycling.... and a good deal of pussy pounding I have ended up about where I was at 6 3/4 inches erect.
Definitely fatter than pre implant.
Attachments
image.jpeg
Pre Op Jan 2017
image.jpeg (60.62 KiB) Viewed 2076 times
image.jpeg
Post Op Sept 2017
image.jpeg (215.03 KiB) Viewed 2076 times
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:02 pm

Smetro wrote:I didn't measure my dick beforehand and I didn't watch any videos.
I chose my surgeon well and trusted him. I couldn't get it up without Caverject ...and pills gave a minimum return so I was happy with what I ended up with....... a cock that gets and stays hard.

Miss H is very happy with what I feed her and I continue to cycle twice daily to improve girth, which is what many women seem to want anyway.

I was prepared to lose a little length to regain a cock that works wherever and whenever she needs it to. I think we all stress over length a bit too much.........it's just one of those life choices:
Sometimes it costs to keep playing

Whilst your comment is valid, and you have all the right to it, i think people should try their best to regain, maintain, their size..... and share the most amount of information on this topic. This whole "oh.... let's not obsess about size mentality" is corrosive, and takes us no where!

We have traction devices, stretching protocols, maintenance protocols post RP and Implant surgery..... why not focus on that?

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:28 pm

Well, I guess you can sit and obsess over size with a limp useless dick (that was me) or make the decision to implant and reverse the situation regardless of whether it costs some length.
I did point out that I lost a little but am more than happy with the results of regular cycling.
Stretching with a Titan seems a fruitless exercise to me however I have regained some length also through cycling....just as my surgeon suggested.
Knowing that implants cannot increase length, the only decision is, "do I want a stiff, working one" and get on with it!

smallbutsure

Postby smallbutsure » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:58 pm

Smetro wrote:Well, I guess you can sit and obsess over size with a limp useless dick (that was me) or make the decision to implant and reverse the situation regardless of whether it costs some length.
I did point out that I lost a little but am more than happy with the results of regular cycling.
Stretching with a Titan seems a fruitless exercise to me however I have regained some length also through cycling....just as my surgeon suggested.
Knowing that implants cannot increase length, the only decision is, "do I want a stiff, working one" and get on with it!

Definitely a great point. To add to it, Dr. Perito says the longer you wait, the more length you will lose, so if one is worried about size and has ED now, things will likely only get worse if he gets no erections.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:31 pm

smallbutsure wrote:
Smetro wrote:Well, I guess you can sit and obsess over size with a limp useless dick (that was me) or make the decision to implant and reverse the situation regardless of whether it costs some length.

Definitely a great point. To add to it, Dr. Perito says the longer you wait, the more length you will lose, so if one is worried about size and has ED now, things will likely only get worse if he gets no erections.

For me....and many others it's a stark but necessary choice. All I know is my GF absolutely loves it.....and that is all the validation I will ever need :D

Return to “Implants”