3 Inches and no change

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: 3 Inches and no change

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:39 am

Does it take a male surgeon to understand that a man wants all the dick he can get? It would seem so. Or am I a shovinist. I would want a man working on my dick. Does anyone else feel this way?
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:55 am

Donnie, I agree as to the mind set of man vs. woman, but doesn't seem reasonable that a female urological surgeon would have had it explained to her again and again over the training period? I had a male surgeon myself, but I don't think I would have refused a woman if she had the reputation of being an expert with implants.

radiodec

Postby radiodec » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:59 pm

If the female surgeon really "liked" men she might be even more determined to have them be all that they could be. My surgeon is a man though.

David
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

torless50

Postby torless50 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:44 pm

Michael if you were 5,5 or 6 " before implant then she has botched the implant. There are many stories here about people who had botched implant and their doctor told them it was sized correctly and they were not really well measured after they went to a good surgeon andd they were sized correctly, so I think you should ask the opinion about your case to a reputed surgeon maybe kramer or eid or other with many experience.
Do not let a woman tell you that she measured well when it is not, many times women do not know what it means for us and our women or partners the size of our penis, she is not a man and probably she doesnt care about it, so do not let she tell you that it is okay when you before you had 5.5 or 6" and now 3 is clearly not at all well measured
Last edited by torless50 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Peyronie
Thinking about implant

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:48 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Does it take a male surgeon to understand that a man wants all the dick he can get?
Donnie

Not if it is Milam. He seems to have a historical record going back 5 years of turning dicks into thimbles.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:42 pm

MichaelM wrote:I had my meeting with the doctor last Friday. Unfortunately, a water pipe burst and we also scheduled all the acoustic ceiling to be removed, texture, and painted (and we had to leave the house), so this my first opportunity to report. The doctor corroborated the fact that I have 19 cm, a 15 cm pump and 4 rear tip extenders per side. She explained that she injected PGE1 to get my natural erection, and started the operation, and after removing the corpus cavernosa, pushed the measuring device inside to stretch as much as possible to determine the correct fit. It was 8 cm. A 15 cm implant put the hoses above the scrotum, so that size was chosen. She likes the rear tip extenders instead of a larger size because she can place them again the pubic bone (not sure I understood that part) so that when I push into my wife it would not back up and get shorter. So yes, she said, with the size and ability to stretch a bit past 8 cm (3.14 inches) I am at my max at about 3.5 to 3.75 inches. I couldn't find any fault after the conversation since she explained a longer implant would tend to bunch up if I let pressure out. I don't know much about it so I have to assume she did everything right, unless someone here knows better.

Hey dude... A lot of what you said there was proven here wrong, by many who had implants done by top surgeons and by cases like Alibaba that were undersized on their first surgery and milam doctor told him he was fine, until he got a revision by Kramer and was sized correctly and recovered lost length. I don't know what do you have in mind, nor why you seem numb and not acting fast like you should, running as fast as you could to a proper doctor, like Kramer or Eid.

WAKE UP AND TAKE ACTION!

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:00 pm

She said I probably was not 5.5 or 6 inches because I was measuring from the bottom of the vacuum pump to the tip of the penis, and usually quite a bit of the surrounding pubic tissue gets sucked up into the vacuum tube. She did ask me if the length to my own eyes seems the same as before, and yes, it seems similar, but when I clamp my hand around it, it's not as long as my hand is wide, and I remember having my glans being completely beyond the width of my hand. In other words, I could pull away from my body and hit the glans. Not any more. But the last time I could get an erection where I could masturbate with my hand was 2007. After that, I just had to use a vibrator on a partially erect penis or even a flaccid penis. Now I have no sensation that could be called erotic. Another doctor is not going to reconnect the nerves. They're the size of sewing thread. And my wife doesn't care. Would I do it again if I knew what I would get? Yes, the penis had disappeared inside my body and I was sitting on the toilet making a mess and sometimes shooting under the toilet seat onto the floor or my pants. So now I can stand or sit as I choose. I do not want to do it all over - it was a horrible experience - just to get some length and no feeling. My wife won't use it no matter its size, and I can't feel anything anyway. Anybody telling you that cut nerves of that size can be reconnected is a liar. Standard rule of thumb is that those nerves may reconnect within 6 months. After 6 months, whatever you have is all you'll get. I have gotten a sensation of touch back. Like my finger. But I can rub my finger from now until doomsday and not get an orgasm. And I realize that 50 years ago, with the aggressive cancer I had, I would have been dead.
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:29 pm

PFracture wrote:
MichaelM wrote:I had my meeting with the doctor last Friday. Unfortunately, a water pipe burst and we also scheduled all the acoustic ceiling to be removed, texture, and painted (and we had to leave the house), so this my first opportunity to report. The doctor corroborated the fact that I have 19 cm, a 15 cm pump and 4 rear tip extenders per side. She explained that she injected PGE1 to get my natural erection, and started the operation, and after removing the corpus cavernosa, pushed the measuring device inside to stretch as much as possible to determine the correct fit. It was 8 cm. A 15 cm implant put the hoses above the scrotum, so that size was chosen. She likes the rear tip extenders instead of a larger size because she can place them again the pubic bone (not sure I understood that part) so that when I push into my wife it would not back up and get shorter. So yes, she said, with the size and ability to stretch a bit past 8 cm (3.14 inches) I am at my max at about 3.5 to 3.75 inches. I couldn't find any fault after the conversation since she explained a longer implant would tend to bunch up if I let pressure out. I don't know much about it so I have to assume she did everything right, unless someone here knows better.

Hey dude... A lot of what you said there was proven here wrong, by many who had implants done by top surgeons and by cases like Alibaba that were undersized on their first surgery and milam doctor told him he was fine, until he got a revision by Kramer and was sized correctly and recovered lost length. I don't know what do you have in mind, nor why you seem numb and not acting fast like you should, running as fast as you could to a proper doctor, like Kramer or Eid.

WAKE UP AND TAKE ACTION!

...none of this sounds right. I'd contact either Kramer or Eid and get a second opinion...
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:31 pm

MichaelM wrote:She said I probably was not 5.5 or 6 inches because I was measuring from the bottom of the vacuum pump to the tip of the penis, and usually quite a bit of the surrounding pubic tissue gets sucked up into the vacuum tube. She did ask me if the length to my own eyes seems the same as before, and yes, it seems similar, but when I clamp my hand around it, it's not as long as my hand is wide, and I remember having my glans being completely beyond the width of my hand. In other words, I could pull away from my body and hit the glans. Not any more. But the last time I could get an erection where I could masturbate with my hand was 2007. After that, I just had to use a vibrator on a partially erect penis or even a flaccid penis. Now I have no sensation that could be called erotic. Another doctor is not going to reconnect the nerves. They're the size of sewing thread. And my wife doesn't care. Would I do it again if I knew what I would get? Yes, the penis had disappeared inside my body and I was sitting on the toilet making a mess and sometimes shooting under the toilet seat onto the floor or my pants. So now I can stand or sit as I choose. I do not want to do it all over - it was a horrible experience - just to get some length and no feeling. My wife won't use it no matter its size, and I can't feel anything anyway. Anybody telling you that cut nerves of that size can be reconnected is a liar. Standard rule of thumb is that those nerves may reconnect within 6 months. After 6 months, whatever you have is all you'll get. I have gotten a sensation of touch back. Like my finger. But I can rub my finger from now until doomsday and not get an orgasm. And I realize that 50 years ago, with the aggressive cancer I had, I would have been dead.

You have other problems besides the implant. But those can wait. You need to stop lying to yourself, come to your senses, listen to what people have said here on this very thread and try to think straight. This is your manhood we are talking about!

We already told you about vacuum device, penile traction even with the implant installed and also revisions that guys had with the botched implant! so, stop with this!

guys, can somebody else chime in aswell and convince this gentleman he needs to go to another top doctor?

Either you are blatantly lying about your size, or your operation was botched. It's this simple. You have a lot to loose by not doing anything!!!!!

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:50 pm

MichaelM wrote:She said I probably was not 5.5 or 6 inches because I was measuring from the bottom of the vacuum pump to the tip of the penis, and usually quite a bit of the surrounding pubic tissue gets sucked up into the vacuum tube..

I get some extra length by that effect. But I don't think that explanatin holds up well to reality. I can get an erection by manual stimulation and put it inside the vacuum tube without any vacuum and note where the tip is, the apply vacuum and get an extra inch or inch and a quarter. When I release the vacuum,, size goes bact down by an inch every time. And that is with no residual vacuum (I pull the pump completely off the device).

5.5 to 5.75 inches natural erection
6.5 to 6.75 inches erection under vacuum
2.5 to 4 inches flaccid
6 to 6.5 inches manually stretched

The above dimensions are working from memory. I may need to amend after I re-measure some time.

I opine your surgeon did not properly size you or fill the reservoir or something else is wrong. Getting a second opinion seems prudent..I would start with a phone call to the implant manufacturer's representative. That would be the least expensive first step, I think.

From this moment forward, keep a detailed log of EVERTHING AND NAMES. It is only prudent.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”