Should I tell my friends?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
shooter1000

Re: Should I tell my friends?

Postby shooter1000 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:23 am

I have told all of my partners that I had an implant. I also told them that it gives me sexual powers and options that other men don't have. Extra Hard. Adjustable hardness, infinite staying power, multiple orgasms. No one has ever been put off by it, and most are curious.

Tonight I had sex with an old girlfriend from way back in my shot days. She is a gorgeous Asian woman in her early 30's Not her first rodeo. She has been around. After her 4th orgasm, she pronounce it the best dick she had ever experienced. After some rest and snuggling, she hopped back on for a 5th. I never bothered to let it down. She loved every second

I'm not sure that the 21 year old me could have competed with this thing, Although I was a lot larger then. This has also taught me that if you are 5 x 5 or bigger. size really doesn't seem to be important, in fact in some ways smaller is actually better. (depends of course on the woman)
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

Zxylpk

Re: Should I tell my friends?

Postby Zxylpk » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:12 pm

"Tanj
mate if I read this without knowing you were 'true blue' I would immediately know where you are from!!
You just can't hide our slant on the world.
"Yeah mate, she's seen a cockatoo" hahahaha
Your suggestions (particularly 1 and 2 for the uninitiated woman are spot on!!'

Yeah, I'd know too, in these parts we call it Oz - manswagger :lol:
We love you guys!
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

Return to “Implants”