D Day Coming Up...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: D Day Coming Up...

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:51 pm

Dave,
I'm sure you're just as anxious and scared as I was. I like to say, 'May God Guide the Hands of Your Surgeon' You'll do fine and will soon join our exclusive brotherhood. Keep us posted on your progress and add a signature to your posts. Mine was 9 months ago and I am doing great. Oh, you'll love that bigger dick!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:10 pm

Dave,

All the best to you tomorrow, and in your bionic life to come.

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Dionnfr

Postby Dionnfr » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:18 pm

Good luck. You are a week behind me.
Implanted 07/10/2017 by Dr. Rambarran, Buffalo, NY. AMS LGX 18cm and 2cm rte. Great surgeon and really cares about his patient.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:26 pm

Dave best of luck and trust me the time will fly by as you heal.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:54 am

Well I'm a done deal. Already learned there was never any justification for the fear and anxiety. I went home later the same day with a catheter. I removed it myself 4 hours early today around 4am. I'm guessing I was left inflated to at least three quarters! Gonna be hard to hide for the next six weeks. Virtually the only pain I have is an ache in the region under my balls to anus. I understand the implant reaches into there and feels quite rigid. Aside from that, my cock feels overpressured but it is tolerable. Reminds me of how it felt staring at Jenny in math class in 7th grade. For all my fear of the pain, I've taken two pills and at this rate am not likely to take more. All in all, very much a non event in all the now 19 surgeries I've had. Dr. Morey was incredible and did the surgery himself. When he met with me and my wife in pre op he joked to her that the implant manufacturers should include a pair of running shoes for wives afterwards. Before leaving for the OR he asked if he could hold our hands and pray. I've had five other surgeons who never did that. True class act in my book. I get to unwrap gauze this morning that has me pointing straight up at 12. From what I see already my concerns with loss of length were entirely unfounded. Happy happy happy. Some hot nights on the near horizon for sure. Already think I feel half my age!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:09 am

Dave great to hear but don't ty to be the hero to soon with this one. I have had a bunch of surgeries also. Take those pain meds at less at night you will be glad you did. Now go lay on your ass and ice
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:42 am

Dave, I am so happy for you! I hope things continue to go well for you and your wife.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:25 pm

Welcome bionic brother. Now rest and take it easy.
You'll be pumping and humping soon. Oh, and add a signature. Your official.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:52 am

Okay there's been some changes in sensations. After unwrapping all the gauze I now stick straight out in front with a blatant partial. I have a frequent involuntary spasm that is the same clenching to end a pee stream. Only I'm clenching on what feels like a baseball bat in my shorts. At first it seemed painful, now it's just incredibly annoying. If it's normal, how long till it lets up?

Seemingly overnight I've turned very bruised but with barely any noticeable swelling. The pump bulb is nicely hanging dead center at the very bottom of ball sack. I've already explored it. No way will I be able to wait 6 weeks to experiment with it! Soon as slight soreness in sack lets up I'll be trying to deflate this baseball bat and pumping it back up further. Tell the truth, I won't be the only one who did! All in all I'm very uncomfortable but still excited for the choice I made. Seems like it was only 3 days ago my mental outlook was resigned to no sex ever again. Now my anticipation has shifted 180 devrees to having the greatest sex of my life in a month or so. Happy happy happy. That is except for sensation of clenching a baseball bat that once was my dick.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:53 am

Okay there's been some changes in sensations. After unwrapping all the gauze I now stick straight out in front with a blatant partial. I have a frequent involuntary spasm that is the same clenching to end a pee stream. Only I'm clenching on what feels like a baseball bat in my shorts. At first it seemed painful, now it's just incredibly annoying. If it's normal, how long till it lets up?

Seemingly overnight I've turned very bruised but with barely any noticeable swelling. The pump bulb is nicely hanging dead center at the very bottom of ball sack. I've already explored it. No way will I be able to wait 6 weeks to experiment with it! Soon as slight soreness in sack lets up I'll be trying to deflate this baseball bat and pumping it back up further. Tell the truth, I won't be the only one who did! All in all I'm very uncomfortable but still excited for the choice I made. Seems like it was only 3 days ago my mental outlook was resigned to no sex ever again. Now my anticipation has shifted 180 devrees to having the greatest sex of my life in a month or so. Happy happy happy. That is except for sensation of clenching a baseball bat that once was my dick.

Return to “Implants”