D Day Coming Up...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: D Day Coming Up...

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:36 am

DaveKell wrote:Cashing in my stupid question chip. I imagine it goes without saying it's okay for my cock and balls to be solidly gloss black and purple?

I was completely solid black and blue from the belly button down my legs to around half way to my knees. Yes, completely normal. :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:40 am

DaveKell wrote:Wow radioradio. We celebrate our 38 year anniversary on the 28th.

My wife and I celebrate our 28th today, and no working implant. :(

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:44 am

Larry10625 wrote:My wife and I celebrate our 28th today, and no working implant. :(

Hang there guy! It will happen, and then you and your wife can celebrate your anniversary all over again! ;)

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:55 am

Not much sleep last night. Persistent 8 on the scale to 10 for pain. Conserving the pain pills as I was only given 30. The pain is in the palpable hard knot at the base of my dick shaft. It's like tubing is bunched up there is all I can figure. I'm wondering how wise it would be to try and deflate already to get some relief?
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:39 am

DaveKell wrote:Not much sleep last night. Persistent 8 on the scale to 10 for pain. Conserving the pain pills as I was only given 30. The pain is in the palpable hard knot at the base of my dick shaft. It's like tubing is bunched up there is all I can figure. I'm wondering how wise it would be to try and deflate already to get some relief?

Dave, if you are in pain, take the pain killers. Any humane doctor will renew the prescription if needed. Lots of times pain hinders healing. Mostly because of the pain when you are suppose to be doing things, (like cycling). Don't torture yourself my friend.

Larry

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:48 pm

Just had great phone visit with our own Donnie Bryan. I'm getting way too far ahead of this in my expectations. Gonna try to forget about the unpleasant aspects of recovery and give myself time. Had several questions answered and ready to wait it out now. Ready for the times to get better.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

joe4561

Postby joe4561 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:20 pm

Congrats Larry
67 years old diebete2 Ams LGX

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:57 pm

DaveKell wrote:Not much sleep last night. Persistent 8 on the scale to 10 for pain. Conserving the pain pills as I was only given 30. The pain is in the palpable hard knot at the base of my dick shaft. It's like tubing is bunched up there is all I can figure. I'm wondering how wise it would be to try and deflate already to get some relief?

My gosh, take the pain pills, wha, your only 4 or 5 days in, no! I got two refills, the doctor was a little hesitant for the second one. I just told him that the over the counter pain killers do nothing for me. i think I remember you saying that you are seeing your doctor soon, so that's good. That pain seems Severe to me. I never had anything near an 8.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:00 pm

DaveKell wrote:Just had great phone visit with our own Donnie Bryan. I'm getting way too far ahead of this in my expectations. Gonna try to forget about the unpleasant aspects of recovery and give myself time. Had several questions answered and ready to wait it out now. Ready for the times to get better.

Great! Donnies a good man. I was a little like you, getting a head of myself. He helped me out probably more than he knows. Bottom line Dave, the first 2 weeks was little ruff for most of us!
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:41 pm

Like any new toy, you want to use it fresh out of the box but it comes "some assembly required". Give it time. You will go through the "this really sucks and why did I do this?" stage, then things will get better. You will be asking yourself when the getting better happened because you suddenly realize you have. Cheers. Take it easy. Just because you can walk across the room and run the weed eater does not mean you should. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”