D Day Coming Up...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dcmusc

Re: D Day Coming Up...

Postby dcmusc » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:34 am

Dave, great to hear you are doing so well.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:10 pm

Day 3 is living up to what a FT'r predicted. I'm questioning my sanity in deciding to be implanted lol. Any time I move I involuntarily clench down. It is an incredibly uncomfortable feeling. The partial inflation sticks straight out. It hurts a lot at the base of the shaft. There seems to be a hard knot at the base and my cock doesn't want to bend down from that point like it did before. I'm aware it's far too early for concern anything might be amiss.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:46 pm

Dave, sounds like you're right where you outta be for day 3. Not sure what you mean by clenching. I used an inverted plastic laundry tub over my erection to keep sheets, blankets or anything from touching it. Anything rubbing or touching my erect penis for the first few weeks caused pain and something I might describe as clenching. Heal well.
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:07 pm

By clenching I mean the same thing you do to forcefully stop peeing. Only I'm doing it in involuntary waves like spasms. Anytime I move I'm gripping tight down there and it hurts. I will say this though, after 18 previous abdominal surgeries this implant one is the least pain Ive experienced.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:46 am

My level of concern is ramping up a few notches. The pain at the base of my shaft is not letting up. I've already described the base of shaft as having like a big hard knot in it. I feel most of the time like I'm gripping something heavy with shaft muscles and it hurts. Going into day 4 and things seem to be getting worse instead of improving at all. New bruising and swelling on shaft since yesterday as well. Is it still too early to expect any relief?

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:01 am

DaveKell wrote:My level of concern is ramping up a few notches. The pain at the base of my shaft is not letting up. I've already described the base of shaft as having like a big hard knot in it. I feel most of the time like I'm gripping something heavy with shaft muscles and it hurts. Going into day 4 and things seem to be getting worse instead of improving at all. New bruising and swelling on shaft since yesterday as well. Is it still too early to expect any relief?

Dave everyone is different. I can tell you my worst days were day 20,21 and 22. Now grant it I got a yeast infection but that just caused burning and itching. I sit here on day 26 feeling pretty good.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

PCHelp76180

Postby PCHelp76180 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:19 am

Remember everything down there is swollen and tight, as the swelling goes away things will loosen up.
ED since my late 30's. Implanted 7/7/15 Titan Coloplast 18cm +4 cm extenders. Revision Jan 2017

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:33 am

DaveKell wrote:My level of concern is ramping up a few notches. The pain at the base of my shaft is not letting up. I've already described the base of shaft as having like a big hard knot in it. I feel most of the time like I'm gripping something heavy with shaft muscles and it hurts. Going into day 4 and things seem to be getting worse instead of improving at all. New bruising and swelling on shaft since yesterday as well. Is it still too early to expect any relief?

Dave, I think it is much too early to conclude anything. The swelling hasn't gone down yet. For me after the first week, it got better. The thing that bothered me most was the pump. We all heal differently. All I can say is that you are only 4 days into it. Take your pain meds, and keep ice on it, and don't do anything but just sit on your favorite chair and watch TV. When are you due to see your doctor again?
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:54 pm

I don't see anyone for 5 weeks. At that time I'm to see a nurse to have implant activated. I've already stated my objection to a woman teaching me how to use it. I'll withhold comment until after it happens. Yesterday and today in particular everything got more uncomfortable. It feels like I can't stop the feeling of flexing my cock. Add to that the sensation of gripping a solid object and it's nonstop pain. Icing for 20 mins every hour. A weak pain pill every 6 hours. I'm tolerating it but frequently questioning my sanity for doing this!

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:49 pm

You are 3 days out right now. At this point, it is darn near impossible to know what's going on under there. By the end of a week, things ought to begin to make some sense. Right now, your scrotum is probably the size of a grapefruit, and tender as if you had just been kicked there. Dr. Caesar told me to sit in the recliner, roll up a small towel and slip it under my scrotum, then lay the ice on top over a washcloth. I sat there like that 24/7 for about 4 days, at the end of which I was completely off oxycodone and able to be up and about much of the time. From then on, things got better every day, until by two weeks I was about 95% normal.

Hang in there, Dave. You have done a good thing and you won't regret it. Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Dave

Return to “Implants”