D Day Coming Up...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DaveET1

Re: D Day Coming Up...

Postby DaveET1 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:10 am

Gee, we have a bunch of young boys here. Congratulations on 38 years. We are 59, so there. :D

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:10 am

alibaba wrote:Like any new toy, you want to use it fresh out of the box but it comes "some assembly required". Give it time. You will go through the "this really sucks and why did I do this?" stage, then things will get better. You will be asking yourself when the getting better happened because you suddenly realize you have. Cheers. Take it easy. Just because you can walk across the room and run the weed eater does not mean you should. Cheers.

LOL I ran my weed eater yesterday. LOL
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:07 am

Sitting here at the very edge of my office chair, the only comfortable spot I can find, I'm very much questioning why I did this! However, before getting out of bed this morning I held my wife and told her about a few memories I've been nursing of out best sex moments through the years. I told her we are going to relive them soon and this time for as long as she wants. A whole new dynamic is on the horizon. All this discomfort will fade from my memory in a flash I'm very certain. Since she has only had sex with me, the poster boy for 2 pump chump all my life, she really has no concept of what she's in for. I sure do though!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:34 pm

:D
DaveKell wrote:Sitting here at the very edge of my office chair, the only comfortable spot I can find, I'm very much questioning why I did this! However, before getting out of bed this morning I held my wife and told her about a few memories I've been nursing of out best sex moments through the years. I told her we are going to relive them soon and this time for as long as she wants. A whole new dynamic is on the horizon. All this discomfort will fade from my memory in a flash I'm very certain. Since she has only had sex with me, the poster boy for 2 pump chump all my life, she really has no concept of what she's in for. I sure do though!

:o :shock: :D
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:47 pm

Dave, I'm so very, very happy for you and your wife! And I am glad that you both are patient about things -- it will definitely be worth the wait! :D

Return to “Implants”