Penis Sleeve Alternative

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bigred

Re: Penis Sleeve Alternative

Postby Bigred » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:27 pm

Thanks but I'll stick with my AMS 700 :D :D :D
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

GiRn56

Postby GiRn56 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:20 pm

Agreed on the advertisements, just a different version of a strap on, no thanks......
Severe Degenerative Disc Disease L5-S1
Major Depression
Chronic pain patient and Meds
Titan OTR 20 cm placed 4/12/17 per Dr Eid.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:14 pm

Even though it is an advert, it did not try to disguise itself and, i think, was tastefully done.

Citing a legit medical journal indicates a degree of validity that suggests thw site might be able to make an accomodation....perhaps a section for commercial enterprises to post information that might be useful to members of FrankTslk without intruding in the other discussions.

Adverts are often useful sources of information, if not distracting or otherwise counterproductive.

Though this one DOES not belong in IMPLANTS. Better in GENERAL DISCUSSION as applicable to men in all stages of ED, not just candidates for implant.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:26 am

Lost Sheep wrote:Even though it is an advert, it did not try to disguise itself and, i think, was tastefully done.

Citing a legit medical journal indicates a degree of validity that suggests thw site might be able to make an accomodation....perhaps a section for commercial enterprises to post information that might be useful to members of FrankTslk without intruding in the other discussions.

Adverts are often useful sources of information, if not distracting or otherwise counterproductive.

Though this one DOES not belong in IMPLANTS. Better in GENERAL DISCUSSION as applicable to men in all stages of ED, not just candidates for implant.

So that just means it's an ad with some validity. Once we allow one, we have to allow all of them. I am on here to escape the commercials.

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:57 am

Larry10625 wrote:I am on here to escape the commercials.

Me, too. That's a valid expectation for this very-helpful and often life-changing site here.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:07 am

Why choose a fake penis when you can have your own penis working again?......I wouldn't choose dentures over tooth implants either......

This seems to me to be another "clown car" gimmick.....a Velcro adhesive pad to hold the schlong, a belt to also hold the pad, different sleeves......too much ado and then it's nothing but a fake penis......they should include a straw hat and bow tie with the package.......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

NeedleD

Postby NeedleD » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:38 am

Since when is a Penis sleeve a solution for getting a REAL one hard?
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:09 am

How does masturbation work with this? Oh. It doesn't. Does it come in a 9x6? I always wanted a longer and wider dick. Like Maxxx.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:18 am

Gimme a break.

nudist

Postby nudist » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:44 pm

would this work well with an implant?
/s
updated: 70 y.o., implanted with titan nov. 3 by Dr. Brady in orlando to correct peyronies. 20 cm with 3 cm RTEs. due to the severity of the peyronies, some internal excisions were made scrotally, recovery will probably take a little longer.

Return to “Implants”