Do you lose size each revision?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tybeeman

Re: Do you lose size each revision?

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:39 am

Larry10625 wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:I did the pump for a year every day before my implant which I can say helped me a lot but I had a prostatectomy 18 months ago. I told my doctor I guess I can get rid of my pump, it is a medical grade and cost me $500. He told me to hold on to it because if I needed an revision he thinks it helps to use it between the failure and revision.

The more i read read and I am about to start. It is all about how aggressive you get with cycling. And how long you continue to cycle. I think if you read The Reverend Donnie Bryan`s post he is prof that you need to get into a stretching routine.

When my doctor suggested I get a vacuum, he didn't specify which kind so I got one from a sex shop. What are the differences between mine and yours? Here is mine

https://www.arentwenaughty.com/sex-toys ... p692-a0-s0

Larry

Mine was about$400.00. It is considered medical devise. It would pump you till you were screaming if you wanted it to.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:48 am

Tybeeman wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:I did the pump for a year every day before my implant which I can say helped me a lot but I had a prostatectomy 18 months ago. I told my doctor I guess I can get rid of my pump, it is a medical grade and cost me $500. He told me to hold on to it because if I needed an revision he thinks it helps to use it between the failure and revision.

The more i read read and I am about to start. It is all about how aggressive you get with cycling. And how long you continue to cycle. I think if you read The Reverend Donnie Bryan`s post he is prof that you need to get into a stretching routine.

When my doctor suggested I get a vacuum, he didn't specify which kind so I got one from a sex shop. What are the differences between mine and yours? Here is mine

Larry

Mine was about$400.00. It is considered medical devise. It would pump you till you were screaming if you wanted it to.

Mine too... after 5 pumps of the bulb I can't stand it anymore and I sit still for the twenty minutes my doctor said to. Sometime I get areas, which look like little blood blisters. When he told me about it, he didn't specify that there was a medical grade and I didn't have $500 to TRY something. Later, when I learned of a medical grade, I figured if the pump worked, I could always upgrade.

Larry

Larry

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:14 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Mine too... after 5 pumps of the bulb I can't stand it anymore and I sit still for the twenty minutes my doctor said to. Sometime I get areas, which look like little blood blisters. When he told me about it, he didn't specify that there was a medical grade and I didn't have $500 to TRY something. Later, when I learned of a medical grade, I figured if the pump worked, I could always upgrade.

Larry

Larry

Larry I think you are fine with that. You just want to pump it up so it stretches.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:20 pm

Tybeeman wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:

Larry

Larry

Larry I think you are fine with that. You just want to pump it up so it stretches.

Thanks for the info, I don't wanna spend $500 if $50 will do.

Larry

Return to “Implants”