Anyone's glans working after implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JayGould

Anyone's glans working after implant?

Postby JayGould » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:06 pm

Personally my glans and corpus spongium isn't working at the moment but my hope is that it will before getting implanted. But I think Ive read that the implant makes the glans soft, except for just before orgasm. Is this true? Or does someone have a fully working glans and corpus spongium?

Lost Sheep

Re: Anyone's glans working after implant?

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:41 pm

If glans and c.spongiosun did not work before implant, odds are that it won't after implant. Rarely, the implant hss a small effect on venous leakage or tumuscence , but evidence is scant and anecdotal.

If they did work before implant, odds are that they will continue the same, but there is no guarantee..

Kind of like the weather. Most of the time, tomorrow's weather is likely to be the same as yesterday's.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:52 pm

Lost Sheep is correct. And it is not true that "the implant makes the glans soft, except for just before orgasm." I wake up with an engorged glans every morning, just not the shaft being erect (where the implant is). And my glans is engorged whenever I am aroused, the way it does naturally.

zzz1971

Postby zzz1971 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:22 am

David_R wrote:Lost Sheep is correct. And it is not true that "the implant makes the glans soft, except for just before orgasm." I wake up with an engorged glans every morning, just not the shaft being erect (where the implant is). And my glans is engorged whenever I am aroused, the way it does naturally.

Implantation has no effect on glans swelling at all. I only provides hard shaft.
Shaft erection (provided by implant) and glans swelling(natural) are two totally independent processes.

In case of normal erection (without implant) neither works without being aroused.

In case being implanted men does not have to worry about erection which liberates a men mentally,
releasing "trapped" sexual desire which indirectly leads to more stimulation, desire which leads to glans swelling.

I do not see how implantation could screww natural state of glans, unless surgeon screws something.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:38 am

Ever since my adult circumcision, my glans has been fairly substantial. and it swells further upon the slightest stimulation. This is completely independent of whatever inflation I do. I never have any floppy glans problem.

zzz1971

Postby zzz1971 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:57 am

DaveET1 wrote:Ever since my adult circumcision, my glans has been fairly substantial. and it swells further upon the slightest stimulation. This is completely independent of whatever inflation I do. I never have any floppy glans problem.

That is what I thought so. Thanks for your feedback.

It remains to be seen for those really rare cases of reduced or lost sensitivity, if problem is about subjective feeling of patient
or some surgical mistake (intentional or unintentional).
I do not see how sensitivity can be reduced or lost if surgery is done properly.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:55 am

Regarding the statement
But I think Ive read that the implant makes the glans soft, except for just before orgasm. Is this true?
My answer: "the above is not completely true" I totally agree with the other posts stating that the implant WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR GLANS. If your glans did not work before surgery, then it will continue to not work. Similarly, if it did work, then hopefully it will continue.

For me, my glans did not work before surgery. Now, It still does not work, BUT, it does get hard, in my case, just before orgasm

By the way, I have tried a soft silicon cock ring (at the base of my penis), and it does make my glans super hard and big even though I have an implant. Likely, however, I will not use that ring during sex since the point of the implant, for me, was to get away from outside foreign devices. I think I am good enough without a strong glans since my cylinders go well into my glans anyway.

But the way, some have tried trimix gel to help their glans, but as I stated before, the point of the implant is to get rid of that stuff and be spontaneous. For me, my rock hard shaft is good enough to satisfy my partner.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:49 am

TANGERINE wrote:Regarding the statement
But I think Ive read that the implant makes the glans soft, except for just before orgasm. Is this true?
My answer: "the above is not completely true" I totally agree with the other posts stating that the implant WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR GLANS. If your glans did not work before surgery, then it will continue to not work. Similarly, if it did work, then hopefully it will continue.

For me, my glans did not work before surgery. Now, It still does not work, BUT, it does get hard, in my case, just before orgasm

By the way, I have tried a soft silicon cock ring (at the base of my penis), and it does make my glans super hard and big even though I have an implant. Likely, however, I will not use that ring during sex since the point of the implant, for me, was to get away from outside foreign devices. I think I am good enough without a strong glans since my cylinders go well into my glans anyway.

But the way, some have tried trimix gel to help their glans, but as I stated before, the point of the implant is to get rid of that stuff and be spontaneous. For me, my rock hard shaft is good enough to satisfy my partner.

Tang
We have been tracking side by side thru all of this and we have the same setup.
I too am very happy with my outcome... length is great and girth increasing a little with twice daily (burn) cycling..... is that the same for you? Are you still seeing improvement?

My glans hadn't really changed much at all so I don't have anything to add to the discussion
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:04 pm

Smetro WRITES:
Tangerine:
We have been tracking side by side thru all of this and we have the same setup.
I too am very happy with my outcome... length is great and girth increasing a little with twice daily (burn) cycling..... is that the same for you? Are you still seeing improvement? My glans hadn't really changed much at all so I don't have anything to add to the discussion

Yes, Smetro, I feel like we are classmates on this journey (sort of like being young again with school buddies). I think that I have been getting gradually longer and more girthy since my February implant surgery. For me, shortly after implant, I was able to get the first half of my penis inside a toilet paper cardboard roll. Now, I have too much girth to do that, even for the part of my penis shaft near the tip. So, yes, girth is growing.

BUT, TROUBLE, my wife complained that when I put it all in, my penis base is so wide that the girth stretch hurts her quite a bit. So I had to deflate to a softer level.

The good news: as others have stated, is that you can tell a woman "hey sweetie, it is adjustable, if it is too much for you I can back it down, or I can crank it up depending on what you want"

The bad news is: "BIGGER IS NOT NECESSARILY BETTER" and this would explain once again why the satisfaction survey of partners of patients with AMS cx implant versus Coloplast TITAN results showed NO DIFFERENCE IN PARTNER SATISFACTION between AMS versus Titan.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Return to “Implants”