some "loss of sensitivity" questions....

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
wolfcreek

some "loss of sensitivity" questions....

Postby wolfcreek » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:25 am

Did you experience loss of sensitivity after your implant? If so, to what extent? Were you able to achieve orgasm during sex? Masturbation? Did the loss of sensitivity improve over time? If so, how long did it take to improve?

ED2013

Re: some "loss of sensitivity" questions....

Postby ED2013 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:30 am

I did. Numbness on the bottom of penis. It was hard to climax by intercourse. It took a couple months to go back to normal.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:05 am

My first intercourse after my implant felt awesome but I couldn't come inside her. I had to beat it a while then go back in to climax but only first couple of times. No problems now and orgasms are intense.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:28 am

160 days approx and despite all efforts i have only shot in Mis H once, and only because she reached down and squeezed my nuts and cock.
Its a complex issue that I can't blame on the implant per se and I haven't had any numbness others have mentioned...i think I become de sensitised because I spend a lot of time pounding her and this certainly must affect my ability to shoot.
In the early stages I was a bit psychologically affected by the oval shape pf my penis when masturbating along with being able to feel the tips of the implants up and into my glans. It felt strange and was a bit of a hurdle I had to get over.
Miss H was/has been concerned that I don't orgasm inside her but her remedy is to allow me to shoot by masturbating on various parts of her body. I feel that in answering the question, my orgasms seem shorter but more intense.....i think that for me it's a combination of factors: a new relationship (after 21 years of marriage) my age, Miss H's physiology and to some degree the implant without being able pick out any one aspect is the dominant factor.
I have convinced her (and I mean it) that the number one joy in my life now is providing her with the 'machinery' that enables her to have as many orgasms as she wants spread over whatever time frame she chooses. FFS before her I was married to a beautiful Swede 15 years my junior, and before that I had 10 years as a working musician and very single man.
If you subscribe to the joke theory that we are all given 50 Litres to shoot in a lifetime.... Well....i don't have much left!!
And so orgasm/ejaculation or not I am dedicated to making my woman smile because I can.... Endlessly!!! :D
Footnote:
The oval shape is beginning to resolve as I continue to cycle, my girth is increasing slightly and my inflated penis now has a rounder profile.... I was concerned about the flatness but am not so much now. Cycle cycle cycle!
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:06 am

Dude,
The oval shape rounds out. I thought I was going to have a square dick. It looks more natural when erect now.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:41 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Dude,
The oval shape rounds out. I thought I was going to have a square dick. It looks more natural when erect now.
Donnie

Yes Donnie
With twice a day cycling I am noticing my girth changing shape and size slightly
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:22 pm

I did not experience any loss of sensitivity after getting the implant (all it did was make my penis hard enough for penetration). It did not have any negative effects on my sex life, although I know that guys have different stories to tell.

Freddyboy

Postby Freddyboy » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:35 pm

I was implanted six weeks ago. The underside surface of my penis is still numb from the tip of my foreskin to half way down my sac. I figured it would be back to normal by now. Hope to hell its not permanent!
70 yo, Living on Vancouver Island in BC, Canada. Venous leak, Then a PSA of 19.6, gleason 4+5. Radical non nerve sparing prostatectomy in Jan 2016 +radiation therapy fall 2016. Finally implanted with 15cm AMS LGX 700 w/2cm rte's, May 10, 2017.

zzz1971

Postby zzz1971 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:41 am

David_R wrote:I did not experience any loss of sensitivity after getting the implant (all it did was make my penis hard enough for penetration). It did not have any negative effects on my sex life, although I know that guys have different stories to tell.

I am interested about these stories...

I wanna know whether it was about men's exaggeration,or subjective perspective when one compares sensitivity pre and after surgey

It would be nice to know HOW OFTEN ( in %) patient complains about lost sensitivity in glans after surgery and what kind of complaints are exactly. I think that other conditions must be taken in account ( if there are some other problems like diabetes etc..)

It is really likely that men are subjective when giving answers regarding glans sensitivity.
Anyway... if there are cases that after implantation sensitivity is reduced or lost is it caused by some knonwn error done during the surgery or just like that!

I have found one relevant study.

http://tau.amegroups.com/article/view/15268

Return to “Implants”