22 years old implanted 21/06/17 by Dr.Kramer

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
PFracture

Re: 22 years old implanted 21/06/17 by Dr.Kramer

Postby PFracture » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:42 am

youngwithed wrote:hey guys,
honestly, the whole process is more painful than I thought, I have a lot of pain when I inflate and I had to go twice to the emergency because I inflated and I couldn't deflate. The doctor here even had hard time deflate. I live alone so I think it doesn't help, I just stay home every day waiting for a miracle that I will be 100% heal. I thought I was Superman but I'm going back to my mom tomorrow for the recovery, she will help me with everything she's a nurse. Also, I realize that it's hard to hide my penis, I am a slim guy and it's pop out, I need to find new underwear.

Hey dude. Fellow mungie here, from the outskirts of Toronto. So cool to see you had the courage to go through with this. I am 8 years older then you, and it feels good to know there's somebody young here as well from so close. Hope we have the chance to talk.

Heal well and best of luck. Please stick around and keep us posted!

francisco

Postby francisco » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:11 pm

honestly, the whole process is more painful than I thought, I have a lot of pain when I inflate and I had to go twice to the emergency because I inflated and I couldn't deflate. The doctor here even had hard time deflate. I live alone so I think it doesn't help, I just stay home every day waiting for a miracle that I will be 100% heal. I thought I was Superman but I'm going back to my mom tomorrow for the recovery, she will help me with everything she's a nurse. Also, I realize that it's hard to hide my penis, I am a slim guy and it's pop out, I need to find new underwear.

Bro, I´m really sorry for you. I think I was a smart move to ask your mother for some help with the healing process and everything.

You tried to contact Dr. Kramer? I´m sure we´ll know what to do!

I wish you the best and please, keep us updated. I´m looking forward to see you 100% recovery!
Male 26 years old, From Bs. As. Suffering from ED since April '17.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:24 pm

Did you get the touch pump or the one touch pump?
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:33 am

He may be pushing it at two weeks. Everybody reacts differently, even our body reacts differently. I had one hernia repair that I could not get out of bed without help for 3 months. Seriously. 90 days. Had another that I was in a dump truck 10 days later working full time because my driver retired. On your feet can give you a kind of sore that only 2 things help. Lay down or at least some support down there. When things start feeling heavy down there you know the swelling and pain are coming next. Young and ambitious need to act old and retired for a while for a quicker smoother recovery in my opinion. This coming from someone who just had the nerves in his neck removed and told not to bend over and stopped to pull dandelions along the drive on the way home............ :o Boy did my wife give me hell for that! She was out of the car in a minute!
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:42 am

youngwithed, I am impressed that you did this. It takes guts. You are the man.
I do not know what part is sore or what brand of implant you have. Pumping it up is likely to be sore at the tips for a while. If you have a Coloplast brand it may be sore all kinds of places from the folds and puckers everywhere but it does get better. If it is your ball sack that is sore, it does get sore from pumping. It will toughen up and get better in time to but it does take time. A month is not enough. It will help to move the pump around so you don't squeeze the same spot all the time. I did an every other day bit for a while to let it rest and get over the soreness. That helped. Hang on buddy. You are going to make it. Just listen to your body and when it hollers limit, pay attention for a bit longer. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:29 am

Yep young fella
Ali b is right on the money. You have to give it a couple of months for your body to get used to the new equipment and then by 6 months it all begins to soften and much of the discomfort and pain is completely forgotten.
You will be able to pump up very quickly and also deflate in a few seconds with confidence. It's all going to be fine.... just go with the flow.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:20 am

I completely agree with Alibaba and Smetro. (And boy, is it worth the wait!) :D

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:13 am

Yes David......beyond my expectations
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

youngwithed

Postby youngwithed » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:36 am

Thank you, everyone, for the comments, it's really encouraging. I have a Titan OTR 22+5.5 RTE. I do feel the RTE in my "ass".
The pump itself is easy to use I just had trouble located the deflated valve. I started moving more and it does feel better. I have to make my body used to the pressure of underwear and everything. I was staying home naked in the bed so I wasn't improving my self.
Thanks to everybody, I will do little more every day until I am good!

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:25 pm

youngwithed wrote:Thank you, everyone, for the comments, it's really encouraging. I have a Titan OTR 22+5.5 RTE. I do feel the RTE in my "ass".
The pump itself is easy to use I just had trouble located the deflated valve. I started moving more and it does feel better. I have to make my body used to the pressure of underwear and everything. I was staying home naked in the bed so I wasn't improving my self.
Thanks to everybody, I will do little more every day until I am good!

I felt it in my ass too and people thought I was losing my mind. It's only been a few days, give it some time... and use soft toilet paper :D

Larry

Return to “Implants”