2/1/2 year pics

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Smetro

Re: 2/1/2 year pics

Postby Smetro » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:22 pm

Zxylpk wrote:Thanks for the photos, it gives me hope. I'm at 4 months post op. Your pics show erections @ 2 O clock and/or slight upward curve - much like i was pre-op, pre ed. My only complaint with the implant is, fully erect I'm now at 3 O clock or less with a downward curve. This changes the sensation for me dramatically, and I'm no longer able to have a orgasm during sex. What really excited me during sex (pre op, pre ed) and pushed me to orgasm, was the stimulation I felt on the top of my of my shaft and glans pushing against my wife's pubic bone, while thrusting. With the downward curve I now have with the implant, I no longer get that sensation. My question is did you guys do anything during your stretching period to create the upward curvature or did that just come with time? (or were you guys just lucky?)

Zyx
1. I am still stretching (inflating) to excruciation level morning and night and by the scientific literature this is extremely important for optimal end result.
2. I don't really have any curve... When fully inflated I am as straight as an arrow..... and of course the Titan is the firmest and is, by my understanding not curved but is dead straight. Perhaps some men's physiology is strong enough to still curve.... would love to read some feedback on that point.
3. I do admit that I struggle to orgasm in my GF but I think it's a combination of factors largely influenced on the fact I can now 'go' for 2 hrs minimum (she loves that) but by doing so I think i become desensitised and usually have to finish with her warm tongue caressing my THREE testicles!
And you know what Zyx? I will take that ANY night of the week! :D
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:32 am

Smetro,you bring up some good points - cycling is supposed to be key, although I had to stop for three weeks due to some other medical issues and am just resuming - I'm seeing improvement now and it's getting straighter. I also failed to mention the positive. My wife loves the implant, curvature and all, as the focus is now on her instead of me and my ed. I can now bring her to orgasm in the cat position every time which never used to happen. & we enjoy finishing me off after in various ways - used to be the other way around. All in all, sex is fun again. Would do it again in a heartbeat!
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

archway

Postby archway » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:16 pm

dias_ultima wrote:Those results look great , congrats man . did it take time (months ) to get your pre-ED length back or did you get that length in a few weeks after the implant, I have been reading that that daily cycling is important too.

I really did no advance preparation or stretching prior to surgery, mainly because I don't fee I lost any length pre op. Post op, I just followed the basic inflating schedule Dr Eid recommended..
Archway 64 years old married 43 yrs
Venous Leak 15 + years Tried everything to no avail
2/2015 Titan 22cm RT 1cm R RTE
Dr Eid NY NY

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:47 pm

archway wrote:
dias_ultima wrote:Those results look great , congrats man . did it take time (months ) to get your pre-ED length back or did you get that length in a few weeks after the implant, I have been reading that that daily cycling is important too.

I really did no advance preparation or stretching prior to surgery, mainly because I don't fee I lost any length pre op. Post op, I just followed the basic inflating schedule Dr Eid recommended..

I have been doing vacuum prep for 6 months. I am at least a half-inch longer than I was when I started and significantly girthier (which is harder to measure).

I recognize that many laymen and doctors attribute no benefit to pre-op stretching, but a very convincing paper I posted here several months ago was compelling to my mind. And my measurements bear out. Having said that, I also believe that no amount of stretching will give you significantly more length than nature intended. The Tunica albuginea is just not that malleable.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”