For those worried about Titan OTR length/girth

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Smetro

For those worried about Titan OTR length/girth

Postby Smetro » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:47 am

An excellent read for the Coloplast Titan OTR brothers

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5000799/
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

LesNesman1

Re: For those worried about Titan OTR length/girth

Postby LesNesman1 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:15 am

Great study article.My surgeon basically told me the same and I am sure he has seen this study or those like them.I was implanted with a 22cm Titan and my surgeon said after a year my Peyrones would be completely straight and I would increase length and girth.Very happy already so should be ecstatic after a year or so.

Les
ED for 28 years.Used all pills and injections until no other options worked.
Age-53
Implanted 4/19/17 by Dr. Aaron Lentz( Duke Urology)--22CM Titan no RTE's
Bionic Assault 6/12/17 and blew her doors off.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:13 am

Wow, super encouraging, and not surprising.
For me, I decided that the risks were worth it for penile implant based on what I read in the scientific literature. (In contrast to what I read here at FrankTalk, there are such disasters, that I likely would never have done it).

The interesting part of the paper for me was that things continue to get better for two years. A frankTalk bro once told me that "things get even better over your first year". The data from this paper confirms that.

Also, over and over and over again, the patient satisfaction with penile implant is around 93%---shown in multiple sources and multiple studies. This is illustrated in this paper's data with the following
recommend.jpg
recommend.jpg (25.14 KiB) Viewed 3457 times

Also, the confidence of a man is also "off the charts" which goes to a statement one of my Dr. Eid fellow patients (we support each other through a volunteer phone list) which was :

"DUDE, WHEN YOU WALK INTO THE BEDROOM WITH A WOMAN, THERE IS NO QUESTION THAT YOU WILL PERFORM LIKE THE BOSS"

That comment is confirmed with the following data:
confidence sex.jpg
confidence sex.jpg (29.61 KiB) Viewed 3457 times

So, I for one, am ecstatic over my implant length, function, size, rigidity. The implant has cured me of ED and my outlook is really great !

The TANGERINE
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:44 pm

Smetro wrote:An excellent read for the Coloplast Titan OTR brothers

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5000799/

Thanks for finding and sharing this, Smetro.

Upon first reading, I see a need for an idential study with the AMS CX and then the AMS LGX.

Page 16 was especially interesting to me since it refers to vacuum preparation pre-surgery.

Page 17 refers to post-op inflation at 70% to 80%, which is the only other mention of such a high post-op inflation since my local urolological surgeon mentioned his standard of 80%.

The reservoir encapsulation problem (when a high post-op inflation of the implant is used) is a problem for which I have a solution: As above, leave the implant inflated 80% AND the reservoir inflated 100%. When initial deflation of the implant is desired, drain the reservoir of its excess (by a simple, office procedure). This excess reservoir capacity and draining could be accomplished in a number of different ways.

What is the actual NLMT (New Length Measurement Technique) protocal and how does it differ from the Old Length Measurement Technique?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:12 pm

TANGERINE wrote:Also, the confidence of a man is also "off the charts" which goes to a statement one of my Dr. Eid fellow patients (we support each other through a volunteer phone list)
The TANGERINE

Hey Tangerine,

I just spoke with Eid last week. I am 100% going with him unless my dick magically cures itself, just getting the cardio testing done before I schedule.

He gave me the patient contact list, could you PM who you spoke to? I'm probably going to call some of the younger guys, since I'm a younger guy.

Thanks
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:46 pm

Cnidium wrote:I just spoke with Eid last week. I am 100% going with him...

I just read through all your posts on making the decision between Eid and Kramer. You've put a lot of thought and research into the decision and I admire you for that. I'm sure you'll have a great outcome!
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:54 pm

warrenw wrote:
Cnidium wrote:I just spoke with Eid last week. I am 100% going with him...

I just read through all your posts on making the decision between Eid and Kramer. You've put a lot of thought and research into the decision and I admire you for that. I'm sure you'll have a great outcome!

WarrenW,

A week prior to my surgery I will start a journal. I will explain in detail then why I chose Eid. But lets say Eid retired tomorrow, I would then go to Kramer and be extremely sure that I will get a favorable outcome.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Tenk11

Postby Tenk11 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:13 pm

Can anybody give me a summary of the link? I'm at work so i can't read it more. Yes i had enough time post this.
36 years old. Coloplast Titan OTR implanted on 6/1/2017 infrapubically. 20 cm cylinders (no rear tip extenders) with a 125 ml reservoir. So far so good!

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:18 pm

Tenk11 wrote:Can anybody give me a summary of the link? I'm at work so i can't read it more. Yes i had enough time post this.

Trust me on this. You want to set aside at least 30 minutes to an hour of time where you can concentrate and read the entire article...and some of the supporting articles cited as well. Then read it again.

Highlights just won't get it.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Tenk11

Postby Tenk11 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:40 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Tenk11 wrote:Can anybody give me a summary of the link? I'm at work so i can't read it more. Yes i had enough time post this.

Trust me on this. You want to set aside at least 30 minutes to an hour of time where you can concentrate and read the entire article...and some of the supporting articles cited as well. Then read it again.

Highlights just won't get it.

NP man, I trust ya. I'll read it this weekend probably.
36 years old. Coloplast Titan OTR implanted on 6/1/2017 infrapubically. 20 cm cylinders (no rear tip extenders) with a 125 ml reservoir. So far so good!

Return to “Implants”