How long to inflate?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
MichaelM

Re: How long to inflate?

Postby MichaelM » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:56 pm

Alibaba, Actually, to turn your joke into a sobering truth, she has said "you're not putting that device in me" and "it's been so long since we did that I'm not sure I am interested any more". So I would guess I am back to the 6.5 or 7 inches I always had and I guess the only person I'll be pleasing is me, so I don't think I'll really try to stretch it any further. If I come in looking bigger than I ever was, I think I already know for sure the answer is "no". Of course, she was always most interested after drinking, and I was drinking too, and for the last 20 years I couldn't get an erection when drinking, so now I can. I wonder what she'll do then?
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:09 am

MichaelM wrote:But I'm already happy with the size both flaccid (I had retrograde penis, which had receded to the body wall and started to disappear inside) and erect (better than I ever had even at 18). It takes a lot of pumps to get it there, like 25 to 35 pumps. I might have gotten it bigger but the pain, and the fact I was happy about its size when I stopped, made me stop pumping. This is my 5th day of being released to pump.

I have a retrograde penis, also ("Frightened Turtle"). Do you mind sharing what your flaccid and erect measurements are now, and how they compare to your size pre-prostatectomy and pre-implant.

Thanks.

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:42 am

MichaelM wrote:Alibaba, Actually, to turn your joke into a sobering truth, she has said "you're not putting that device in me" and "it's been so long since we did that I'm not sure I am interested any more". So I would guess I am back to the 6.5 or 7 inches I always had and I guess the only person I'll be pleasing is me, so I don't think I'll really try to stretch it any further. If I come in looking bigger than I ever was, I think I already know for sure the answer is "no". Of course, she was always most interested after drinking, and I was drinking too, and for the last 20 years I couldn't get an erection when drinking, so now I can. I wonder what she'll do then?

Looks like you need to treat her to a few drinks lol.

MichaelM

Postby MichaelM » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:42 pm

I am now easily inflating to about 7 inches, which is about what it was before surgery. I attribute that to the surgeon who prescribed me a vacuum suction device and told me to use it at least once a week to keep my penis at its normal size if I eventually want an implant.

The question this time is: it takes me 30 minutes, or about 50 to 100 pumps to get it to its final size (which I determine by the fact that I can't squeeze the bulb any more). My wife watched and I think understandably said "I'm not waiting any half an hour for you to get that thing ready". I can't think of any way of filling it any faster. Only a few of the squeezes are too hard to pump, so I might be able to reduce the attempts by 5 or 10 squeezes if every one actually pumped fluid. But outside of that, I've got no solutions. It seems usable and hard throughout, however. Maybe just use it when it's shorter? It never really gets very fat, just longer.
6/2013 DaVinci Radical Prostatectomy sacrificing erectile nerve. 5/16/2017 AMS 700 MS series 15cm (with 4 RTEs) No orgasm unless after extended time. Am now 4.5 inches (after an hour, maybe 5 inches; 5.5 implanted). Lots of hand arthritis. Age 65

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:25 am

MichaelM wrote:I am now easily inflating to about 7 inches, which is about what it was before surgery. I attribute that to the surgeon who prescribed me a vacuum suction device and told me to use it at least once a week to keep my penis at its normal size if I eventually want an implant.

The question this time is: it takes me 30 minutes, or about 50 to 100 pumps to get it to its final size (which I determine by the fact that I can't squeeze the bulb any more). My wife watched and I think understandably said "I'm not waiting any half an hour for you to get that thing ready". I can't think of any way of filling it any faster. Only a few of the squeezes are too hard to pump, so I might be able to reduce the attempts by 5 or 10 squeezes if every one actually pumped fluid. But outside of that, I've got no solutions. It seems usable and hard throughout, however. Maybe just use it when it's shorter? It never really gets very fat, just longer.

Pump up most of it before you start, and while you getting her all horned up, continue to pump.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:21 am

radioradio,

I used to have a frightened turtle. Now, I can pump an erection to exactly 6", which is exactly what I had when I was a teenager. Flaccid is about a half inch shorter. You will never see the turtle again, unless you weigh about 500 Lbs.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:49 am

I use to have a turtle, sometimes a button. Since my implant, I have a constant 6" flaccid and a 7" erection. Aren't implants wonderful! I love my new improved dick. Larry, keep healing. You'll have your new dick before Christmas. Ho.ho.ho.! Michael, your CX will give you more girth, but it takes time. My dick is fatter flaccid too. As it stretches, it thins out a little, but not too much.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

treetop

Postby treetop » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:37 pm

MichaelM wrote:I am now easily inflating to about 7 inches, which is about what it was before surgery. I attribute that to the surgeon who prescribed me a vacuum suction device and told me to use it at least once a week to keep my penis at its normal size if I eventually want an implant.

Question for anyone... Is this normal to take 30 minutes to inflate an Implant? Either an AMS or a Titan? And 50 to 100 pumps? Is that about the number of pumps for AMS and Titan?...

TT
Treetop -- (TT)
Implant - Pending Medicare in 2024 (I turn 65) -- I am now in planning stages.
My Introduction - http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... =14&t=7775

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:59 pm

Donnie,

I would have never guessed that you'd had a turtle or a button....
You're giving me an even greater measure of hope for my upcoming implant. (Pun intended.)

I've always had a small dick, and the prostatectomy made it worse. It's physically and mentally uncomfortable when my guy actually hides inside. I know the purpose of the implant is so that I can f%@# again and get my head straightened out, but the side benefit of actually having a flaccid penis that I don't have to look for adds to my excitement.

Thanks again for all of your posts.

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:17 pm

treetop wrote:Question for anyone... Is this normal to take 30 minutes to inflate an Implant? Either an AMS or a Titan? And 50 to 100 pumps? Is that about the number of pumps for AMS and Titan?...

TT

I think time spent depends on dexterity and in which stage of the implant healing you are. AMS pushes less amount of saline per pump than Titans. But the 30 minutes isn't the norm...

For the amount of pumps, it depends on the brand, and cylinders size. In my case, my AMS 24cm, it needs 50-60.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Return to “Implants”