Heading for Baltimore tomorrow......

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: Heading for Baltimore tomorrow......

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:49 am

Prayers Tybeeman.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:15 pm

Well I guess Tybee is a bionic brother by now. :D
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:05 pm

sliphill wrote:Well I guess Tybee is a bionic brother by now. :D

Yes I am. Titan 22cm with 1cm RTE

I want to thank everyone one for all the information, encouragement and prayers.
Bionic brother, like the way that sounds.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:58 pm

Congratulation my new bionic brother. Start your own journey thread, with pics if possible. Give as much info as you can in your signature. The awesome journey begins.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:06 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Congratulation my new bionic brother. Start your own journey thread, with pics if possible. Give as much info as you can in your signature. The awesome journey begins.
Donnie

I will but right now it feels like it is on fire.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:15 pm

Tybeeman wrote:

I want to thank everyone one for all the information, encouragement and prayers.

Wow, another hung bionic brother. :lol: Just wait Tybee, that sack could swell to epic proportions. I guess that doesn't happen to all of us, but my gosh, mine looked like it had a grapefruit in there! :D
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:34 am

Tybeeman wrote:
ddbryan1972 wrote:Congratulation my new bionic brother. Start your own journey thread, with pics if possible. Give as much info as you can in your signature. The awesome journey begins.
Donnie

I will but right now it feels like it is on fire.

Have your wife "blow" it out. hahahaha :lol:

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:36 am

sliphill wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:

Wow, another hung bionic brother. :lol: Just wait Tybee, that sack could swell to epic proportions. I guess that doesn't happen to all of us, but my gosh, mine looked like it had a grapefruit in there! :D

No kidding eh... I feel like a tadpole swimming with great big whales. Oh well, my little tadpole works for me and has produced 3 smart, good looking girls.

Larry

Sirsarcastic

Postby Sirsarcastic » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:32 am

honeyman1951 wrote:24 hours after surgery. No pain, just a slight dull ache in my balls, the tip of my penis is somewhat sensitive. No pain or anything where the stitches are, I wouldn't even know I have them. Stained flat and icing, I am wearing long leg cotton briefs with my jockstrap over them for support. Everything felt much better once the bandages were removed and the catheter was out!!!! Looking forward to my shower tomorrow! My wife told me I stunk so I had to wash my head and upper body with a sponge bath!! But it felt nice and she helped me do it. Fortunately we have a kitchenette in our hotel room so that my wife can prepare our meals without going out. Spent a very restful second night without pain medication. Other than Tylenol. Friday morning which was almost 48 hours after surgery, feeling much better, I took my first shower and felt good enough to go downstairs for breakfast. No problems with walking. I don't even need to walk like John Wayne anymore!!!! After breakfast came back up to the room and have laid low all day, just like I am supposed to!! This has been much easier than I ever expected it to be!! The recovery has been no less than miraculous!! We will have our dinner in the room tonight, and at 8 p.m. We will watch our beloved gator baseball team in the College World Series! Go Gators!!

With surgery coming up in a few months. This has been my favourite and the most comforting thing I've read on FT. Thank you, and from the tone of your writing you sound like a great person you deserved that recovery. God bless
23 years old, Canada. Diagnosed with severe peyronies 2 years ago. Corrected by Dr. Brock on Dec 14th 2017. Titan

Return to “Implants”