Accidental deflation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Mr.Montae

Re: Accidental deflation

Postby Mr.Montae » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:27 am

Same happen to me I thought I accidentally pressed the deflate pump. But I just stop worrying bout it. I'm 14 days post on. Only problem I am having is when feeling for the pump I can find it easily but the release valve I am having a hard time finding. And I'm feeling some swelling around the pump is this normal guys, also I am not pumped up all the way not even half way . My dick started throbbing as if I have am having a rock hard erection. Any oneself experience this? Thanks for listening guys!

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Mr.Montae wrote:Same happen to me I thought I accidentally pressed the deflate pump. But I just stop worrying bout it. I'm 14 days post on. Only problem I am having is when feeling for the pump I can find it easily but the release valve I am having a hard time finding. And I'm feeling some swelling around the pump is this normal guys, also I am not pumped up all the way not even half way . My dick started throbbing as if I have am having a rock hard erection. Any oneself experience this? Thanks for listening guys!

I'm on day 10 and feeling better and better. Was sore this morning, so I popped a couple more pills. I've got 5 left, so when they're gone, they're gone. I would guess I'm pumped up maybe 25% up. I'm not going to worry about it anymore, I see the doctor this Friday.I have not yet experienced the throbbing cock. I'd say that this is a good sign. It starting to itch though.I
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:34 pm

Ed,
Glad you're doing so well. The itching will drive you crazy. I used aloe vera gel at night and just let it air dry and baby powder during the day. Trust me brother. It gets​ better. How do you like your bigger dick. Cool huh.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Tenk11

Postby Tenk11 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:25 pm

I did mean Richard the Frog. Sorry! He was freaking out so much then nothing. I'd like to assume he loves his new weiner and is having fun.
36 years old. Coloplast Titan OTR implanted on 6/1/2017 infrapubically. 20 cm cylinders (no rear tip extenders) with a 125 ml reservoir. So far so good!

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:19 pm

Tenk11 wrote:I did mean Richard the Frog. Sorry! He was freaking out so much then nothing. I'd like to assume he loves his new weiner and is having fun.

That would be great for him, but I was always wondering what really happened at the end.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:14 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:Ed,
Glad you're doing so well. The itching will drive you crazy. I used aloe vera gel at night and just let it air dry and baby powder during the day. Trust me brother. It gets​ better. How do you like your bigger dick. Cool huh.
Donnie

Donnie, thanks for the suggestions. It is getting better. yes, it's pretty cool. Can't wait to see the full erection. Do you think the doc will do anything with the pump this Friday. It is still swollen where the staples are. It will be two weeks on Friday.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:15 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:It's not THAT easy to find that @#$_&-+ deflate button. :lol:
At first.
Donnie

But maybe if you can it is your chance to grab that thing, pump it up and see how big that bull really is! so the pain makes you snort a little, that's a bull you've got a grip on! :lol:
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:44 am

sliphill wrote:
ddbryan1972 wrote:Ed,
Donnie

Donnie, thanks for the suggestions. It is getting better. yes, it's pretty cool. Can't wait to see the full erection. Do you think the doc will do anything with the pump this Friday. It is still swollen where the staples are. It will be two weeks on Friday.

Sliphill;

I still had some minor swelling at one month.

Larry

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:44 am

So true alibaba,
I'm praying so hard that everything works out for you. You have been through so much. Don't want to hear, no bad news. The Wiz.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”