Pump placement

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Mastercard

Pump placement

Postby Mastercard » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:17 pm

When the pump is put in your scrotum what prevents the pump from
Squeezing your testicles when your scrotum sack draws up and expands.
Sometimes my scrotum draws up so tight that I find it hard to think
That something else could fit in the sack. Other times I have a spare room there.
65 yrs old with long history of ED. RP in 2015. Used pills and injections they became ineffective. Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Aug 2 2017 Titan 22 cm 1 rte

Eveready

Re: Pump placement

Postby Eveready » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:39 pm

Your nuts politely move aside to make way for the new guest.
That has, in my case, involved post-op swelling buildup around the pump and its plumbing, but that is gradually going down.
The expansion/contraction of the scrotum in response to heat and cold seems to work as it did before, the only difference being that it makes a little additional room for the pump. Isn't nature wonderful?
Cheers
K
Melbourne, Oz. Radical prostatectomy & titan implant at 60. Size uncertain, but big enough to hang onto. Nah, it's huge!

Mastercard

Postby Mastercard » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:02 pm

Thanks eveready

I was imagining my scrotum tightening with a pump inside squeezing them together.
I took a couple of pain relievers just thinking about it lol. Thanks for the clarification.
65 yrs old with long history of ED. RP in 2015. Used pills and injections they became ineffective. Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Aug 2 2017 Titan 22 cm 1 rte

Bigred

Postby Bigred » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:30 pm

mine is behind my right nut. I hope it moves to a better position
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:43 pm

My AMS with RTEs puts my pump at the bottom of my scrotum. Thank God for RTEs. So far no problems.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:48 pm

Eveready wrote:The expansion/contraction of the scrotum in response to heat and cold seems to work as it did before, the only difference being that it makes a little additional room for the pump.

That's exactly what happens with my scrotum.

CTR5000

Postby CTR5000 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:29 pm

David_R wrote:Eveready wrote:
The expansion/contraction of the scrotum in response to heat and cold seems to work as it did before, the only difference being that it makes a little additional room for the pump.

Eveready wrote:Your nuts politely move aside to make way for the new guest.

Both of the above describe really well how my pump is placed and how it can react a little differently depending on cold... or heat... Or even Barometric Pressure also, I've noticed!

After thinking about how to diagram how everything "fits" together in your nut sac, I thought of a set of Bowling Pins! LOL! (Looked at from top - down... Like an aerial view!

Forget Pins 1; 4; 6; 7; 8; 9; and 10! They don't exist (unless you're been blessed with 9 balls!

Facing forward (shown by bottom arrows) Pin #3 Indicates your LEFT NUT!

And, still facing forward, Pin #2 indicates your RIGHT NUT!

Pin#5 Represents YOUR PUMP BULB! *MINE* is behind and off slightly to the RIGHT OF MY LEFT NUT... and on some days, SLIGHTLY more centered between both my nuts, AND pulled slightly up HIGHER INTO my nut sac, making it all the slightly more difficult for someone "feeling around" your balls to notice a bit harder ball and wonder "Hum??" Why's this one feel different?

The "flesh-like color" I drew around all 3 (L. Ball; R, Ball; AND Pump Bulb: IS our nut sac. Look around just the Pump Bulb and you see a [size=200]"darker brownish-red outline."[/size] This is what my surgeon/urologist explained to me: An entirely new sac develops with your own sac that engulfs the Pump Bulb. This is why at first, immediately after implant, those little prickly "bumps" HURT when squeezed to inflate our cock! Over a few weeks (7 to 10 for me) this new sac of tissue has the pump encased, and we feel those prickly nubs on pump surface less and less 'til not at all!

Another "Fun Feature" my pump does is, it sorta "TUCKS UP" into the upper portion of my originally ball sac, higher than my own balls, so it's up "outta the way" until I flip (pull) it down to start pumping!
Hope my rudimentary display helps! PLAY BALL!!!!

PS: No special shoes required to play. But no law says you can't!
Attachments
Pump Diagram among Nuts.JPG
Pump Diagram among Nuts.JPG (83.64 KiB) Viewed 2408 times

Mastercard

Postby Mastercard » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:48 pm

CTR5000

That was a great explanation with a good analogy and nice graphics to boot.
It was nice to see the good side of FT being exposed again. I am leaning over the fence toward getting an implant so it was nice to lmao with your graphics while anguishing over the implant decision.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:59 pm

Colin,

That is a good illustration of the configuration. I think that I have seen videos where Eid explains that he uses that configuration for maximum concealment, mainly for young or single men that want less exposure. The opposite configuration (bulb at the front) is mostly used for people with dexterity challenges, and with less issues with concealment.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

CTR5000

Postby CTR5000 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:51 am

Thanks Mastercard and Plumber! It was fun to do for the group! I knew what I wanted to show and suddenly the "Bowling Pin Analogy" hit me! But until hearing your feedback just now I was still wondering if this would adequately show and explain what I was attempting to show. I am SO GLAD it passes muster! Especially for guys considering an implant, such as you, Mastercard. I couldn't have really known for certain that this is wait I'd wake up to from surgery. I had some idea.... more of a guess. It's really only been by playing with myself that I can now put my finger on any component of my new hydraulics! (YES I DO! ;-) ) When I showed up for my first followup appointment after surgery, my urologist and surgeon were down at my crotch pumping me up; pushing my deflate button.... having a grand old time playing with my new addition! Me?? I got to lay on my back, open my legs slightly, look up and and count ceiling tiles! After those two were done playing, after my doctor had made sure Jim now knew how to operate my "heavy equipment" safely, my doctor turned and looked at me to ask, "You know where to find everything on this, right? Pump Bulb; Release Button?"

I had Jim grab and hand me my keychain that was in my slacks pocket, two feet away from me. I help up my chain to show my doctor, "Yeah... I've been carrying this around; now n then I hold it to my body to imagine it fit-in right there. My doctor cracked up! "You carry the demonstrator sample on your keychain???"

Yep! Sure did! And I still do! ;-)

Return to “Implants”