whats it like being Single with an Implant (dating) ?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: whats it like being Single with an Implant (dating) ?

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:43 am

PFracture wrote:I have no idea what it is, but there sure is a shortage of posts here on his exact subject. Loads of married guys, yes... but for us singles here... :(

I suppose some of the single guys are too busy with "other activities" to give much thought to the forum.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Funny9097

Postby Funny9097 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:30 pm

There's some good stuff in this thread (especially later on). I think Merrix's comments and the discussion later on in this thread can be insightful for younger people

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6337&hilit=dating

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:37 am

Having recently spoken with Eid, he told me that many of his patients have relationships, short and long term, where the woman never found out the man had an implant.

I think you can hide it short term. I don't think you can hide it long term, and I dont think its a good idea too.

But, imagining this as best I can, I can picture myself meeting a girl at a bar or club, making my self half erect at some point, and then bringing her home and making myself fully erect without her noticing. I might be wrong. And I dont really care if I am right or wrong. You get her home, and either she finds out or she doesn't, and I still bet she will go all the way with you.

All these guys are worried about how the woman will act if she finds out. Thats a fair concern. But you also need to figure out how you will act. I bet if you don't give a shit, neither will she.

This topic has been discussed alot (nothing wrong with having it again), and I don't see any definitive conclusion. A lot of guys say you can and that they do successfully hide it, and a lot of guys say its not possible. For what its worth, I feel like I see more guys say that you can than you can't.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:51 am

I reckon you could keep it to yourself initially but once a woman starts to play with your balls the game would be up..... how u gonna explain the extra testicle.....and it's not like it's soft or anything.
Probably best gauge whether it was good for her and see if she will be back for more.
I guess it depends on how hard and how long you go for.... Probably best to mimic normalcy first before leaving her gasping for breath.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:47 pm

I think any man needs to really consider the position he may be in with an implant. You get a girl home, or you have seen a girl a few times, and for whatever reason you need to explain the implant to her.

Are you uncomfortable doing that? Are you going to get overly anxious about her response? If you get rejected once or a few times, are you going to start doubting yourself? I think if you picture yourself being like any of these scenarios, then you really need to reconsider doing this or work on changing how you approach the potential problems that come with it.

If you don't care if she is weirded out by or not, if you don't get anxious and come with up with some boo-who story about it, and if you aren't deterred by a rejection, then I don't think you will have a problem being young and single with an implant.

And like I said before, Eid himself says many of his patients have partners who are not aware of the mans implant. Now, they may be lying to him and he has no way of proving this, but I don't think Eid just says shit without some reason.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:41 pm

Not quite the same question q(about her being "weirded out" which is already a little bit off-thread) but I wonder how many of us would be weirded out if we found our partner had had FGM and them (or not) been reconstructed.

Such a woman would probably REALLY appreciate an implanted man, as the G-spot becomes much more important for orgasm.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:17 pm

How about breast implants. Would you turn down a girl with those? What if they looked boxy and unnatural? I wouldn't if I was about to go all the way with a girl, and I am not a big fan of the idea of breast implants in general. I mean some guys might choose a girl just because of tits, but I don't. Im not saying im not shallow, I am alot of the time, but I find enough other things about a girl attractive to forgive fake tits at the last second.

And I know an implanted dick isn't the same as breast implants. They are less known and less accepted by our society, and there is an aspect of sexual function that is attempted to be replicated (but doesn't really matter once you are inflated) where as implants are static.

I cant comment on a girl with FGM surgery, I don't think I have ever been with one. Im willing that a top class surgeon can reconstruct a woman near perfect, but maybe not. I guess as long as it doesn't look unnattractive ( i know this may be callous to say), but I don't think I would give af. And I don't think most penile implants look unattractive, nor are they less functional when it comes to the actual act. In some ways, they act better as you don't have to worry about any kind of ED. What you are really losing is spontenaiety. If they can get past the idea of lost spontenaiety, then there isn't much else to worry about. And there have been a number of men on this forum who have responded to my posts saying that they can replicate spontinaeity with a little bit of thinking and subtlety.

But, IMO, if a girl has gone far enough with you to be at the point where she gets to find out about your mech-dick, then I am guessing she will still go all the way with you. How do I guess this? I don't know really, just my guess based on my combined experiences with women. But, maybe I am overconfident and totally wrong. I admit that I can be, but I doubt it.

If you stick around long enough, I will have been implanted and back in the young dating scene. I will be able to tell you how it goes.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:30 pm

One thing is for sure. Being single with an implant is a helluva lot better than being single with a limp dick.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:23 pm

ED2013 wrote:One thing is for sure. Being single with an implant is a helluva lot better than being single with a limp dick.

That's a very good point. :)
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

DrBlick

Postby DrBlick » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:39 pm

As a Prosthetic Urologist who is working to demystify the Penile Implant for my own patients, as well as all the other men out there with ED, medically speaking the device is completely invisible and inside of your body, and it’s very discrete. A new partner may not be able to notice that you even have an implant.

However, here's how I like to think about it. Women should WANT a man who has a Penile Implant. It's hard when you want it to be hard, and it's soft when you want it to be soft...there's an element of control there that a lot of other methods don't give you. In one of my patient testimonials on my website, I have a patient perfectly describe why he loves his implant so much...it is because he could now go as long as needed to insure his partner's enjoyment.

So anyone who dates someone with an implant should feel incredibly lucky. Just my two cents!

Return to “Implants”