How do you cope with size loss?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tybeeman

Re: How do you cope with size loss?

Postby Tybeeman » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:36 am

PFracture wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:
JayGould wrote:
A woman is never going to tell you the truth (about anything), so don't believe anything they say. Believe what they tell each other, and what they do.

Jay trust me on this one. They don't care about the length. When we met with the doctor and he started talking about length she was quick to tell him, she don't care about length she want girth. Have you ever bottomed out on a woman? It is very painful for them.

Jay... I couldn't agree more. Shame tybeman is so stuck on his mind he doesn't accept others opinion..

Not an opinion. Just the truth
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:14 am

I have not gotten implant because I wil be a lot smaller than before ED.
I have been stretching. I have been also trying VED device. Some say it helps.
I don't know if it helps.
Just read an article in men's health i think that they gave a guy with a micropenis
testoterone shots and he got bigger. He had low testoterone.
I do not. I would probably take the testosterone shots if I could get my length back.
I have talked to a few Dr's and was told nothing would help including testoterone shots. I know hormone shots have side effects.
Several people on this site feel they kept or regained length.
They have penis stretchers some feel they have gotten longer with using the device.
In a few months I an going to get the pull test again. See if it has helped.
Thank you
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:20 pm

^ Have your tried penis enlargement exercises? You should be able to gain 1-2 inches with that. Or just keep using the traction device. 2000 hours per inch or so they say.

However, if you have ED and don't get erections, you're going to have atrophy happen anyway. So may even keep shrinking even though you're using traction, VED etc.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:36 pm

JayGould wrote:^ Have your tried penis enlargement exercises? You should be able to gain 1-2 inches with that. Or just keep using the traction device. 2000 hours per inch or so they say.

However, if you have ED and don't get erections, you're going to have atrophy happen anyway. So may even keep shrinking even though you're using traction, VED etc.

I restored at least 3/4 inch with only 360 10 to 60 minute sessions over a 6 month period.

Your mileage (inchage) may vary.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:10 pm

Tybeeman wrote:
PFracture wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:
Jay trust me on this one. They don't care about the length. When we met with the doctor and he started talking about length she was quick to tell him, she don't care about length she want girth. Have you ever bottomed out on a woman? It is very painful for them.

Jay... I couldn't agree more. Shame tybeman is so stuck on his mind he doesn't accept others opinion..

Yes, you are the owner of the truth. The pur fountain of knowledge. What I see, is that there is a lot of confusion in this thread.... Lots of misinformation also, like ''shots of testosterone giving size gains on micropenis'' and ''women don't care about size at all'' and ''women prefer clit stimulation to penetration''. Lots of dubious claims that have no backup whatsoever. Shame

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:41 pm

PFracture wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:
PFracture wrote:

Yes, you are the owner of the truth. The pur fountain of knowledge. What I see, is that there is a lot of confusion in this thread.... Lots of misinformation also, like and ''women don't care about size at all'' and ''women prefer clit stimulation to penetration''. Lots of dubious claims that have no backup whatsoever. Shame

That is not what I said. I said the majority.

'women don't care about size at all'' add majority to that statement

''women prefer clit stimulation to penetration'' Add majority to that statement Big difference but for that one I think every woman wants clit stimulation weather it is with a dick, tongue or finger.

As for ''shots of testosterone giving size gains on micropenis'' I didn't say that someone else did

You have an attitude dude
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:47 pm

Certainly does. Never assume that you will lose size with an implant. If your surgeon knows his stuff as mine did. You may not lose any size unless you have atrophy. I had no problems except severe VL and lost no length. With my CX I hope to gain some girth. Pics on "AMS or Coloplast questions"
Donnie
Donnie
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:51 pm

Some people have miserable lives and for those people we can only pray for them
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:50 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:You may not lose any size unless you have atrophy.

I had atrophy (no erections or penile rehab or anything 2000-2002) and my inflated penis now is the same size as before my prostatectomy in 2000.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:28 am

That is awesome David_R. God is good. I'm really glad you didn't lose any size. A great surgeon knows what he's doing. Unfortunately not all surgeons are great. Some shouldn't touch a dick EVER!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”