How do you cope with size loss?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JayGould

How do you cope with size loss?

Postby JayGould » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:30 am

I lost an inch of length + another inch (or more) of girth because of a fracture. I am having implant surgery to stop the progression as well as regain my size. If I can't regain my size (especially girth wise), I am not sure what I'm going to do honestly. But I have no other hope than to do the surgery, even though they say "you can't gain size from an implant".

For you who have lost 1, 2 inches or even more... how do you even live with yourselves?

Tybeeman

Re: How do you cope with size loss?

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:29 pm

JayGould wrote:I lost an inch of length + another inch (or more) of girth because of a fracture. I am having implant surgery to stop the progression as well as regain my size. If I can't regain my size (especially girth wise), I am not sure what I'm going to do honestly. But I have no other hope than to do the surgery, even though they say "you can't gain size from an implant".

For you who have lost 1, 2 inches or even more... how do you even live with yourselves?

Jay what is your length and girth right now? My surgeon on Wednesday grabbed my penis and pulled on it as hard as he could wit out giving me any paint and said there you go that will be you length.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:42 pm

JayGould wrote:I lost an inch of length + another inch (or more) of girth because of a fracture. I am having implant surgery to stop the progression as well as regain my size. If I can't regain my size (especially girth wise), I am not sure what I'm going to do honestly. But I have no other hope than to do the surgery, even though they say "you can't gain size from an implant".

Mine is just a little guy so maybe I don't know what you are going through BUT isn't being able to have sex again worth the loss that you may have either permanent or temporarily?

Larry

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:45 pm

Larry10625 wrote:

Mine is just a little guy so maybe I don't know what you are going through BUT isn't being able to have sex again worth the loss that you may have either permanent or temporarily?

Larry

Amen, I will take a hard 5 inch dick over a 9 inch soft one. Get it hard.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:06 pm

Tybeeman wrote:Jay what is your length and girth right now? My surgeon on Wednesday grabbed my penis and pulled on it as hard as he could wit out giving me any paint and said there you go that will be you length.

Were you satisfied with what he told you? (your future implanted length)

I used to be 19x15.5 cm (about 7.5x6), now I'm about 16.5/17x13 cm (6.5x5). A floppy/soft glans may be contributing to the loss length wise. I also have no function in my corpus spongium for some reason (how did that happen?).

Sure I may be able to have sex again, but how is it going to be the same? It's like being a beautiful girl and get acid thrown in your face. You may still be able to attract some guys with your nice body, but you just lost 2-3 points on the attractiveness scale. Every time you look in the mirror you'll be reminded of what could've been.

It'd probably have been easier to deal with if I was in my 50s and married. But the dating game nowadays is very tough. If you're not in the top 5% of guys you're not getting much action. The only thing I've cared about in my life so far has been sleeping with women. That's literally my only joy.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:18 pm

JayGould wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:Jay what is your length and girth right now? My surgeon on Wednesday grabbed my penis and pulled on it as hard as he could wit out giving me any paint and said there you go that will be you length.

Were you satisfied with what he told you? (your future implanted length)

I used to be 19x15.5 cm (about 7.5x6), now I'm about 16.5/17x13 cm (6.5x5). A floppy/soft glans may be contributing to the loss length wise. I also have no function in my corpus spongium for some reason (how did that happen?).

Sure I may be able to have sex again, but how is it going to be the same? It's like being a beautiful girl and get acid thrown in your face. You may still be able to attract some guys with your nice body, but you just lost 2-3 points on the attractiveness scale. Every time you look in the mirror you'll be reminded of what could've been.

It'd probably have been easier to deal with if I was in my 50s and married. But the dating game nowadays is very tough. If you're not in the top 5% of guys you're not getting much action. The only thing I've cared about in my life so far has been sleeping with women. That's literally my only joy.

Jay if you can end up with 6 inch X 5.5 girth thank your lucky stars you will be way a head of most men. Sex will still be great. It is like barbeque some better than others but it all great.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

Lost Sheep

Loss? What loss? Or rather, which loss?

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:07 pm

In my mid-teens, I measured myself ar 4 3/4 inches, erect.

Last year, I measured 5 1/4 inches ("natural" erection using oral medication)

This morning under vacuum, I measure over 6 1/2 inches and 5 3/4 immediately after release of the vacuum. Those figures are considerably larger than what I could get 6 months or even 6 weeks ago. I have been practising twice daily vacuum therapy for 6 months and have seen this "growth", though whether it is actual growth or simply recovery of lost length that nature intended is open to question.

I am resolved to be happy with whatever dimensions I get as long as these criteria are met:
Ability to give orgasms to my partner
Fit into the glans
Accessibility of the pump
A decent vertical angle when erect
Aappearance and comfort
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:46 pm

by "not sweatin' it"......I had 2.5 years of no erections at all....my dick might be little but....I CAN FUCK.....good luck!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

DonBecker54

Postby DonBecker54 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:57 pm

I was 6 1/2", lost some due to Peyronie's, then lost 2" because the doctor is hack.

I was devastated. I was depressed. I see really, really hot 25 to 30 year old professionals, and they're not bothered one bit. They see thousands of dicks over their careers, and would prefer a small one over a large one pounding on their cervixes.

I still can't get over it, though, and I'm having Dr. Eid re-do it. I'm praying he can restore some of the lost length. If I had only gone to him or Kramer to start with, I'd still be 6+ inches now.

Size obsession is just part of being a guy. I can't believe guys such as my best friend who don't know how big they are.
Butchered by Dr. Douglas Milam, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, in January 2016. Lost 2" Before After

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:48 am

Yeah I can imagine hookers prefering smaller dicks, so that they can stay tighter for their other customers (or boyfriend). But thats not a very comforting reason :/.

Return to “Implants”