are there someone solve severe PE problem after implant surgery?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
zlsej9218

are there someone solve severe PE problem after implant surgery?

Postby zlsej9218 » Mon May 29, 2017 7:16 am

PE problem is perfectly solved by implant?

after ejaculation, How about galn's size? i know dick's size is same after ejaculation. so glans is? i am wondering that

dirtman1993

Re: are there someone solve severe PE problem after implant surgery?

Postby dirtman1993 » Mon May 29, 2017 7:23 pm

You will have some reduction in blood flow into head/shaft and after a period you can recover and blood starts up again as she starts playing or going down on you. Just like when we were younger.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

zlsej9218

Postby zlsej9218 » Mon May 29, 2017 10:05 pm

your saying is that glans become smaller after ejaculation during sometime because reduction on blood flow. isn't it?

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Wed May 31, 2017 12:30 am

for me, before ejaculation, glans swells up really nice and big. After ejaculation, glans is soft but shaft, of course, is rock hard. I can keep going and can keep having sex, but glans is soft.

This is not a problem, but it does mean that the later thrusting (after ejaculation) are with a penis that is maybe half inch shorter (due to soft glans) and less girthy in the tip.

Not a big deal to me, I have not asked my wife what her thoughts are. I have decided to not worry about the smaller softer glans after first ejaculation. by the way, premature ejaculation is less problematic for me after implant since I am no longer fearful of losing the erection and no longer do everything to try to stay hard. Also, I am slightly numb on the penis undersurface -- a good thing for us premature ejaculators.

The issue of soft glans after first ejaculation might be fixed by a cock ring or by having glans filler placed though an injection . You can read about this at the following reference:

https://www.urologicalcare.com/penile-implants-prosthesis/glans-bulking-after-penile-implant/
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

merrix

Postby merrix » Wed May 31, 2017 1:23 am

The scientific answer is probably that an implant doesn't affect orgasmic or ejaculation function.
But in practice, I think it does. At least it did for me.

Before implant, I was always worried that my dick would go down. This meant I always rushed through sex. Always fast and hard to make sure I could come before my dick went soft.
Now I don't need to worry about that, so in that sense, I can practically go on longer before I ejaculate.

Also, if my dick went into some semi-erect mode, i found it harder to come. Sometimes i couldn't. In theory, a hard dick/glans is not a prerequisite for orgasm, but in reality I found it harder to come once my dick went into a semi-mode. Maybe because the hardness, maybe because of psychological reasons.
Anyway, this problem is solved with the implant as well.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

AussieRjay

Postby AussieRjay » Wed May 31, 2017 5:29 am

Let's back up a bit here and make sure the facts are straight.

zlsej9218, you say you have premature ejaculation (PE). Just to clarify, do you also actually suffer erectile dysfunction (ED)? I've been back over your other posts and this is not at all clear.

If in fact you are a young man who has PE without ED, I think you had better seriously examine other options. In fact, I will go so far as to say that if your natural erectile function is good and PE is the sole issue, you would be batshit crazy to get an implant. What if you did so, and found that you still have the same level of PE?
44yo, venous leak since late teens. Destroyed 2 relationships and all self confidence. Implanted 9 May 2017 by Dr Chris Love, Melbourne Australia - Titan 23cm. Looking forward to a new life.

zlsej9218

Postby zlsej9218 » Wed May 31, 2017 6:11 am

i have both PE and ED.. so terrible..

i am considering implant.. the most concern are infection and fact that should get more replacement..

i know you have had ed since your teenager..

if you go to the past.. would you get surgery at beginnig that ed start?

AussieRjay

Postby AussieRjay » Wed May 31, 2017 8:09 am

i have both PE and ED

Ok. I just wanted to make sure :)

if you go to the past.. would you get surgery at beginnig that ed start?

It's too soon to answer that as I have not been cleared to pump up yet, so I don't know exactly how things are going to be, subjectively, for me. My function fell off over time (years), so things were not too bad at the beginning, manageable in my 20s and very inconsistent in my 30s. In my 40s, worse again. So the question for me is, at what point in that deterioration would I have jumped?

If I find that the implant is awesome, the answer might be that I wish I had done it at 20. If it is somehow less than I'd hoped, my answer might perhaps be that I would have held off and persisted with the pills til a later age. I'll let you know in a month or two!
44yo, venous leak since late teens. Destroyed 2 relationships and all self confidence. Implanted 9 May 2017 by Dr Chris Love, Melbourne Australia - Titan 23cm. Looking forward to a new life.

Return to “Implants”