Day 11 post op

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Day 11 post op

Postby Larry10625 » Mon May 15, 2017 11:00 am

C coggin wrote:Day 11 and totally pain free, still slight swelling in scrotum and just a slight touch of discomfort from pump on lower scrotal wall. only complaint today is it itching like crazy, I always heard that's a sign of healing. Took a nice hot shower this morning and my my my it felt like heaven. My wife did an examination and from the big grin on her face i think she is having some interesting plans for the near future. Should i be afraid?.... She is a country girl after all! :lol:

I was talking to a rep. from the AMS and he says NOT to attempt sex before 6 months. Damage could be caused that would guarantee the need to remove it. Be cool my friend, the wait is worth it.
Larry

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon May 15, 2017 12:55 pm

LarryAllen wrote:
I was talking to a rep. from the AMS and he says NOT to attempt sex before 6 months. Damage could be caused that would guarantee the need to remove it. Be cool my friend, the wait is worth it.
Larry

AMS rep must be a complete idiot or has inside information that they suddenly started making junk implants. Where to they find these guys?

Headlines; AMS/Boston rep fired for comments to customer. An investigation revealed the customer service rep was using an inflateable penile prosthetic device at the time as a substitute for an inflatable butt plug causing him to be unable to concentrate on his work. AMS refused to comment at press time other than to state, "These things were made to be pumped up and he was trying to see how big the device could go at the time as part of our ongoing testing."
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon May 15, 2017 1:25 pm

alibaba wrote:
LarryAllen wrote:
Larry

AMS rep must be a complete idiot or has inside information that they suddenly started making junk implants. Where to they find these guys?

Headlines; AMS/Boston rep fired for comments to customer. An investigation revealed the customer service rep was using an inflateable penile prosthetic device at the time as a substitute for an inflatable butt plug causing him to be unable to concentrate on his work. AMS refused to comment at press time other than to state, "These things were made to be pumped up and he was trying to see how big the device could go at the time as part of our ongoing testing."

OK, don't say you weren't advised. Six months is not the end of the world for two people in love. Military members do it all the time.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Mon May 15, 2017 5:35 pm

Unless something is terribly wrong, I don't see why you would have to wait 6 weeks......I would speak with the doctor......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

biggestdickest

Postby biggestdickest » Mon May 15, 2017 6:47 pm

I tried mine out gently at 3 weeks ,worked great. Im still only 75 percent inflated , waiting for appointment this Friday for deflation and inflation to full etc.
Go with your feeling, be gentle and listen to your body, if there is any discomfort then stop and wait a bit longer. Its your dick after all. :P :D :D
Cheers, Ian.
61, 3 years post RP. Implant Ams 700 ms. 19th April Greenslopes Hospital Brisbane, Dr Malone Brisbane urology. Operation seems great so far but hospital stay was traumatic and felt unsafe. I was not in good hands.

Return to “Implants”