My Journey Begins....

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Brian1

Re: My Journey Begins....

Postby Brian1 » Wed May 31, 2017 3:20 am

Hi guys....early day 10. Recovery continues to be going well. Bandit, we seem to be going on similar paths with the exception of your temporary set back. Ouch....I'm cringing at the thought. No pain to report with exception of reservoir incision which continues to be a royal pain. A bit disappointing is that girth did go from 6 to 5.5 so I guess the 6 was from swelling. Hoping to get the 6 back over time. I did experiment a bit and have given the pump some squeezes. Maybe a bit too early as discomfort I felt was I think the end tips deep inside. Aches a bit. Got even more daring and pumped a couple more. At that point I got nervous, found the release valve and let it deflate a little. Still aching but no pain no gain. Squeezing that bulb is not the easiest thing to do....once you finally get it cornered is an area it can't slip out of. It was somewhat comical....just get it in place and it wouldn't pump right....then it starts to pump and the slippery sucker jumps out of my grasp. I even broke out in a sweat trying to accomplish my first steps. What adds to the difficulty is that the pump is so high so I'm trying to get the pump to the side so as not to touch the incision from implant site. I gotta say though, it was quite the feeling when I could feel the cylinders start to fill. Makes everything worth it. Can't wait to have to worry if my heart gives up before my dick....just joking but you all know what I mean. I've got lots to learn, but I'm an eager and willing student.
If anyone has an easy method to this pump mania I'm experience, feel free to advise, critique, etc.... bandit, I noticed your surgeon is in Providence. I almost went there but ended up with one in Fall River.....small world. Thanks again guys for all the support. You all know how much it means to the newly Bionic.....
Born 1958. AMS CX - 18cm + 2cm RTEs. Implanted 5/22/17 by Dr John Carroll Of SE Mass. ED for 20 years Venous leak. Tried all PDE5 drugs with little success.

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:27 pm

2 week update. Saw my surgeon today for follow up. He said i am healing well & everything looks fine. He deflated me & it actually feels good to have less pressure. Follow up in 4 weeks for activation & in his words, take on the world. I am so ready. Getting this implant for me was a no brainer. Time to get my life back & some normalcy back in my marriage. Very thankful to have her. Her support & understanding speaks volumes. Plan to thank her but good when its all said & done. Guess i had to let this process take its course but would have should have done it sooner !
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

venuslover777

Postby venuslover777 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:19 am

Hello from Franktalk!

my doctor has advised the implant, but i still had questions. Would you be willing to answer some personal questions? I would love it if you would.

Clint
venuslover777@yahoo.com

williamb

Postby williamb » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:50 am

Would you be willing to answer some personal questions? I would love it if you would.
Yes the majority of people will try to help you any way they can. Just be prepared for different opinions because of different experiences by the person giving the advice. Where do you live?
Good Luck
Dave
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:12 pm

venuslover777 wrote:Hello from Franktalk!

my doctor has advised the implant, but i still had questions. Would you be willing to answer some personal questions? I would love it if you would.

Clint
venuslover777@yahoo.com

what would you like to know

Larry

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:59 pm

Clint,
PM me anytime. I do show and tell in my home in Orlando. I would be glad to answer any questions you have. Brian and Bandit, glad your doing well. Take care and 'hang' in there!

Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:35 am

PEOPLE... STOP RUSHING THINGS. I know you are horny and want to get back to normal but you are seriously risking things pumping and deflating before your surgeon says it's ok. Keep you hand away until you are healed. Would you like to get septic shock and have it removed for another 6 months like me??? I thought not. You will be using it soon enough, don't rush it

Larry

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:13 am

Guys,
Listen to Larry. There is no need to rush. Don't start messing around down there for at least 3 or 4 weeks minimum. You have your whole life to f............like a madman. Take it slow!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:55 am

Larry10625 wrote:PEOPLE... STOP RUSHING THINGS.

When I got my implant in 2002 and was told to wait 6 weeks before using it, my wife and I were so tempted to pump it up before then. But I was afraid that it would explode* and I would have to go to the ER and explain that I couldn't keep my horny body under control, and how embarrassing that would be. :shock:

*It won't explode, btw. ;)

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:51 am

I tried to find the deflate at 4 weeks. I dreamed I did and woke up. No more annoying stiffie. Now I can pump and deflate in my sleep! I can pump indefinitely. That's how I discovered stretching.
Donnie

Return to “Implants”