From General Discussion: How long after prostatectomy before achieving orgasm

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LMCatman

From General Discussion: How long after prostatectomy before achieving orgasm

Postby LMCatman » Tue May 09, 2017 4:15 pm

I had posted this answer in General Discussion last Friday and "events" yesterday made me think about copying here.....AT LAST!!!!

Postby LMCatman » Fri May 05, 2017 8:27 am

I was a couple of months Post RP when I had my first "soft dick blow job" orgasm. During the following 2+ years my orgasms became more and more difficult to attain. Sometimes I could see it in the eyes of my 2 favorite girls... 'come on already'. One of my favorite professional girls actually "dumped" me. This led me to the implant decision.

I'm now on my third implant..... First one botched by overly confident incompetent surgeon, second one failed after almost three years, third one March 1st of this year. It took maybe four months after the first implant to achieve orgasm, two plus months after the revision, and two months and still counting after the replacement. Even without orgasms, hard dick fucking is so great. I can achieve what I call a "pseudo orgasm" where all my feelings are building to an orgasm, the orgasm doesn't actually happen and I have "post-orgasm" feelings, sometimes even throbbing. I know the fabulous post RP cowgirl orgasms are "just around the corner" and I'm more than ready for them... Good luck

posted this morning:
Yesterday, (appropiately) 69 days after my most recent implant, I had an orgasm with a woman. Missionary position and a long long long orgasm complete with "Three Stooges" noises...... FINALLY!!! Possibly even more appropriately, it was with the girl referenced above who "dumped" me 4 years ago because she got tired of giving me "soft dick blowjobs"...

as it had been a year since I'd seen this girl, I was amused (and pleased) that she was my first post-op orgasm with this particular implant...))))
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Return to “Implants”