Gollam decided suicide

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rocco84

Gollam decided suicide

Postby rocco84 » Sat May 06, 2017 7:15 pm

Dear FT members unfortunately gollam decided to end his life. Why he did it, was in his last post "gollams Story" at Young members thread.

I think I was his best friend since the shit Operation was made at me and he supported me.
If you want to give him his last honor... write something good under his "gollam Story" thread. If you better stayed in contact with him or have any questions PM me.

alibaba

Re: Gollam decided suicide

Postby alibaba » Sat May 06, 2017 11:13 pm

If anything good can come of this I hope it is that NO-ONE considers schlerotherapy. I have had discussions with around 6 people the last few years who I was afraid would do what Gollam did. ED impacts in many ways. There are many hucksters selling snake medical cures that do nothing for the problem. Cheap fixes rarely fix anything. Gollam, I hope you are finally at peace. If not, I hope you exact all the wrath of hell on the hucksters who sell this procedure in retribution for the many they did not cure or made worse. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sun May 07, 2017 12:11 am

If there would be a simple way to make every urological surgeon to read this, just to understand how much (either way) they do affect every patient they come in contact with.

At one point, all of us have had severe down moments since ED started to impact us. We put all our hopes and faith on them. If you ask them, they say "yes, we understand how much hope you are putting on us." I really think they do not even get close to understand the magnitude of it.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

star_of_pramen

Postby star_of_pramen » Sun May 07, 2017 7:58 am

This is terribly sad news. Gollam seemed like a great guy and helped me with various questions I had around doctors in the UK.

He had been PM'ing me as we were both going to be under the care of Dr Ralph / his team at UCLH.....we both had appointments in the next week or so and planned to update each other on our progress.....

RIP
30 yo based in UK. ED for 9Y & complex med history. Tried pills, injections, dorsal vein ligation before implanted with 20cm Titan on 31-May-18. First implant had floppy glans + bad tubing. On 28-Aug-20 underwent a revision to 20cm Titan + 4cm RTEs

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun May 07, 2017 12:26 pm

:( So sad. So very, very sad. What else can I say? :(

joe456

Postby joe456 » Sun May 07, 2017 12:47 pm

May He Rest in peace!
none

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Sun May 07, 2017 5:02 pm

I have had some swelling in my ankles, and there is no reason to think it is any sort of artery problem. My Podiatrist sent me to the vein doctor, and they said they needed to block some veins in my legs. They never used the word "sclerotherapy," but that seems to be what it was. No varicose veins, but some stray ones that needed to be "occluded."

My ankles weren't causing me any discomfort, and my bullshit alarm was going off, so I decided not to have the treatment. After reading Gollam's horror story, I am So glad I walked away from the treatment.

milesyj

Postby milesyj » Mon May 08, 2017 6:27 am

Very sad to hear the news too. I had a PM from Gollum as he was due to have his op with Mr Ralph who did my op too. I let him know that since my revision things are better and to go ahead with him. I had no idea he was in such a low place. So sad
Diagnosed prostate cancer at 46yrs old. Radical prostatectomy - had Coloplast Titan Zero implanted due to nerve damage. Had revision done 07/04/17 due to tips not being inside the glans.Now tips are in place in the glans and hope they stay put!

Return to “Implants”