Bent Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tybeeman

Re: Bent Implant

Postby Tybeeman » Fri May 05, 2017 8:34 am

Like DaveET1 I have no relationship with Kramer. But if everyone like Stingerbell calls or emails him in his words "various questions, even update him on my life, wife, medical issues, interesting videos he puts up, anything" I would stop communicating also. Guys you got your implant, its working, leave the man alone. Probably cut out half his emails and calls and giving him more time for the guy that started this post and others with really problems.

Your life and wife? LOL
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

mtnbiker

Postby mtnbiker » Fri May 05, 2017 10:57 am

I heard back from Dr Kramer and he advised me that everything will be fine and also advised me to cycle the device and try to straighten it as it inflates and also while it is fully inflated which I did and my issue has been resolved.

As you guys know Dr Kramer is a great guy who really cares about his patients so I always let him know when I communicate with him that I appreciate him. I could not have asked for a better surgeon then Dr Kramer and I am forever thankful that I don't have to wear cock rings and take ED pills anymore in order to be able to perform.
Implanted on December 28, 2016 by Dr Kramer with a 21 CM AMS LGX. 47 years old and have been dealing with ED due to Venous leak since my 20's.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri May 05, 2017 1:36 pm

Cnidium wrote:Alibaba, are you saying that a TItan or a CX should not do this?

According the the article you are correct. I do not have a link though it has been posted on FT before and well published. Best I remember it was mid way through on the right column of a page where he discussed implants that expand both ways are prone to this problem and to not use them on people with peronies as it would make it worse. That article is the only place I have ever seen that information in writing. Though published years ago, I did not read it until maybe 6 months ago.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Fri May 05, 2017 2:02 pm

mtnbiker wrote:I heard back from Dr Kramer and he advised me that everything will be fine and also advised me to cycle the device and try to straighten it as it inflates and also while it is fully inflated which I did and my issue has been resolved.

As you guys know Dr Kramer is a great guy who really cares about his patients so I always let him know when I communicate with him that I appreciate him. I could not have asked for a better surgeon then Dr Kramer and I am forever thankful that I don't have to wear cock rings and take ED pills anymore in order to be able to perform.

Excellent news! IMHO, Dr. Kramer is a "rare bird" on the medical scene: a world-class surgeon who truly cares about his patients after the procedure...
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri May 05, 2017 9:25 pm

mtnbiker wrote:I heard back from Dr Kramer and he advised me that everything will be fine and also advised me to cycle the device and try to straighten it as it inflates and also while it is fully inflated which I did and my issue has been resolved.

Awesome and you are correct. I found it easier to straighten my LGX if I straightened it as I inflated. What worked best was to bend it in excess in the direction it needed to go while I pumped it but that was difficult unless I could trap the pump against my thigh and not shoot it somewhere one handed pumping. Briefs made my bend worse, clothes that let it hang free helped. Cheers buddy. Sounds like all is good. :D
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Fri May 05, 2017 10:01 pm

So is it safe to say that, as a 26 year old, when I get my implant, it will be safe for me to dancing (having a girl up against me) once I am healed? Also, since I am highly leaning towards a titan, that the issue of the implant bending is very improbable? And, even if it does bend, we have evidence here and advice from Kramer that it can be straightened back out afterwards?

Thank you, this topic means a lot to me.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat May 06, 2017 12:32 am

Once you have healed I see no reason why you couldn't do anything you do now with a partner. Certainly she will not wonder if there is anything useful down there.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sat May 06, 2017 9:13 pm

alibaba wrote:Awesome and you are correct. I found it easier to straighten my LGX if I straightened it as I inflated. What worked best was to bend it in excess in the direction it needed to go while I pumped it but that was difficult unless I could trap the pump against my thigh and not shoot it somewhere one handed pumping. Briefs made my bend worse, clothes that let it hang free helped. Cheers buddy. Sounds like all is good. :D

I learned the same thing after my first botched surgery, not from the initial surgeon, but from another physician that I visited. In 5-10 minutes, by deflating it and inflating it back applying "modeling", it got a very different result than I was used to. Sure, it did not last long since it started deflating due to the defective pump.

I think that this must be included as part of the training the patient receives when you are instructed to start cycling. Would it develop a "shape-memory" after a while? I do not know. I have asked this question many times without a definitively response.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Sat May 06, 2017 10:14 pm

So i guess this topic is still up in the air? I will be speaking to Eid in less than 2 weeks, so I will definitely ask him about this.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Tue May 23, 2017 9:59 am

treifsnyder wrote:If this someone who is torturing Kramer is from this site, PLEASE be considerate for the 1000s of people on this site who he's helped. Stop punishing him for being a nice guy.

Here is another guy posting that tells us nothing about his Implant and all he does is sing the praises of Dr. Kramer. So treifsnyder care to give us your story?
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Return to “Implants”