My stretching routine.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tybeeman

Re: My stretching routine.

Postby Tybeeman » Sun May 28, 2017 8:49 am

I copied Donnie's stretching routine to a word document. If anyone ever needs it. PM me
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun May 28, 2017 8:52 am

Thanks brother,
I am honored.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

williamb

Postby williamb » Sun May 28, 2017 12:36 pm

Tybeeman and DDBryan, I hope that you both mean that there will be no more childish shit here. Donnie , we are all very glad that you like your dick but that is not a reason to taunt a non-believer of your routine. I had a CX and yes did gain a little length and considerable girth so I believe you and that plus $5.00 will get you a cup of coffee almost anywhere, but that is all it means. Let it go it don't matter.
Tybeeman, I know that I don't have my info on my signature, but I could put anything and it couldn't be validated. As far as you trying to make a decision, my 1st implant was too short, had mal-placed tips (according to Dr Kramer) but even at that it was better than no implant. Get a good doctor, get the implant done and you will probably be happy(maybe not as happy as Donnie, but not all are that happy) , hopefully you have a loving partner that will be able & willing to enjoy your implant. Don't expect it to be "perfect" because it ain't exactly like god gave us to start with, but it is so much better than ED that most people will just rejoice at the imperfect results.
I really wish both of you nothing but happiness and success from here on. Tybeeman, please continue informing us of your decision and progress .
Dave
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sun May 28, 2017 12:46 pm

williamb wrote:Tybeeman and DDBryan, I hope that you both mean that there will be no more childish shit here. Donnie , we are all very glad that you like your dick but that is not a reason to taunt a non-believer of your routine. I had a CX and yes did gain a little length and considerable girth so I believe you and that plus $5.00 will get you a cup of coffee almost anywhere, but that is all it means. Let it go it don't matter.
Tybeeman, I know that I don't have my info on my signature, but I could put anything and it couldn't be validated. As far as you trying to make a decision, my 1st implant was too short, had mal-placed tips (according to Dr Kramer) but even at that it was better than no implant. Get a good doctor, get the implant done and you will probably be happy(maybe not as happy as Donnie, but not all are that happy) , hopefully you have a loving partner that will be able & willing to enjoy your implant. Don't expect it to be "perfect" because it ain't exactly like god gave us to start with, but it is so much better than ED that most people will just rejoice at the imperfect results.
I really wish both of you nothing but happiness and success from here on. Tybeeman, please continue informing us of your decision and progress .
Dave

Thanks Dave, I feel really good with my local urologist that I have known for 25 years. first a vasectomy, then testosterone replacement then dealing with cancer. When it got to a point that my prostrate needed to come out, he told me I need to go get the best i could find to remove it. He didn't do a lot of them and mainly handled implants and other sexual problems. He is not high volume but has done his fair share. I like that fact i will be in my home town. He has spent a lot of time with me even calling me Friday morning to swing by his office and pick up the two Demos of the implants for me to look at over the weekend and we talked some more. Now I just want to ask all the right question and put in front of him the problems I can dig up.
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun May 28, 2017 1:21 pm

As far as I am concerned this thread is closed as my experiment was successful. Stretching probably helps an AMS patient achieve their ultimate size and girth if their implant was properly installed. There was never any intimidation intended nor was any ever done. Size had to be reported as part of the experiment. I'm sorry if what I measured or my exuberance challenged anyone. That was never my intent. My experiment was successful as I did gain 1\2 inch in length and 3\4 inch in girth when inflated as well as 1\2 inch flaccid.
If this helped anyone re-gain that precious 1\2 inch it was worth it. It's possible that this gain may occur naturally over time. This is just a fun way to speed up the process.
Thank you for your kindness and support during this experiment. I'm so glad to hear of positive results from my brothers.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:01 am

Several brothers have asked about stretching. So it back on page one. Try it. It may help you. Thanks for your support.

Donnie

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:38 am

DaveET1 wrote:Good grief, that's a hundred and forty "good pumps!"

You should have gotten a Coloplast Titan. Ten ordinary pumps and it is as hard and almost as big as a baseball bat. Maybe I could get one or two more with some pliers, but I don't want to overpressure and break it. Just ten ordinary pumps gives me a major, serious erection, good for any sex you want.

Holy chit, 120 pumps! I had no idea that you have to pump the AMS that much. My doctor doesn't use coloplast. He told me that he direct me to a doctor that uses them if that's what I want. Maybe I should reconsider. 10 pumps and you are hard as a rock sounds good!
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:00 am

Ed,
You don't have to but you can. I'm good hard and ready after about 30.
Donnie

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:40 pm

If anyone tries this and it helps you, please let me know.
Thanks,
Donnie

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:32 pm

1 month report.
Size gain of .5 in flacid and .5 in erection appears permanent. Hope for gain in girth as CX is supposed to restore original girth. Time will tell. Happy stretching.
Donnie

Return to “Implants”