My stretching routine.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
PFracture

Re: My stretching routine.

Postby PFracture » Sat May 20, 2017 1:10 am

Bionic_by_AMS wrote:
4) If this works for you, please post pictures for the skeptical brothers. (Don't forget to show a ruler)

You should take your own advice ... otherwise there is no credibility in your claims.

8-) guess i am not the only one thinking the same. Dude... i take this opportunity to thank you for the pics you shared and the input you gave here on this board. Much appreciated!

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat May 20, 2017 5:01 am

Guys who have tried it and it worked for them is all the credibility I need. There is a pic of me in my pouch underwear in Stretching. That package is real. For these who question my credibility there are many who don't and know my word is my bond. That 7 and a half is a fact, Jack. A pic would only show the after because the before is 'no more'!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat May 20, 2017 10:59 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:the before is 'no more'!

:lol: and :D

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat May 20, 2017 11:33 am

Thanks,
You Frank Talk brothers are the greatest.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Sun May 21, 2017 8:13 am

[quote="ddbryan1972"]IMG_20170518_203515.jpg/quote]

WHY DON'T GET RID OF BELLY FAT? Please read:

"For every 30-50lbs of excess weight you will lose an inch of visible penis.
You can do the maths yourself (take our Health Report to find out how overweight you are) but it doesn’t take a genius to see that more of you that’s visible, the less of your Jnr is on show. Did you ever need a greater motivation to lose weight? You’re welcome. Keep gaining weight and depending on your starting position the fat pad and gut will gradually swallow your penis and lead to a condition known (genuinely) as buried penis.
https://manvfat.com/what-being-fat-does-to-your-penis/"

"Here are two words that should send you back to the gym, spin class or yoga studio- Hidden Penis! No, it’s not a game like “spank and tickle” Hidden Penis is much, MUCH worse! DAD has been doing a little research and wanted to share what he found about staying in shape and the length of your penis, they go, well, “hand in hand.”
Most of us are familiar with the phrase F-U-P, Baby Belly, muffin top or pouch that women have. Whatever you call it, it’s the loose bely fat that hangs over the front of their body and can even grow so big it folds over, a common phrase on men is “beer gut.”

Guys, this “beer gut” is the arch enemy of your junk! You heard me right, as the fat grows on the lower part of your belly, the apparent size of your penis changes. Ira Sharlip, MD, clinical professor of urology at the University of California, San Francisco, says, “A large pre-pubic fat pad makes the penile shaft look shorter.” Some call it hidden penis!“In some cases, abdominal fat all but buries the penis,” says Ronald Tamler, MD, PhD, co-director of the Men’s Health Program at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City. “One way I motivate my overweight patients is by telling them that they can appear to gain up to an inch in size simply by losing weight.

”Buries your penis! There are a lot of great places to burry the burrito, but to burry it under a layer of your own belly fat is not one of them! Lose the gut, gain an inch! Not that I need it but for the rest of you that could mean the difference of a happy mommy or a happy tennis coach! So, losing weight doesn’t exactly make your penis grow, but getting rid of that gut and flattening that tummy of yours will make things more visible, better looking and not covered in hairy, flabby, sweaty, fat! Just like food, it’s all about the presentation, making your drum stick more desirable and better to “eat.” It makes sense, if you have a phone pole next to a mountain it looks tiny, that same phone poll on a flat road in the desert, it looks massive!
http://www.dadallday.net/dad-tips/does- ... enis-size/"

With this fantastic book losing weight is very easy:
Attachments
WheatBelly.jpg
WheatBelly.jpg (99.28 KiB) Viewed 1902 times
BellyFat.jpg
BellyFat.jpg (91.27 KiB) Viewed 1902 times
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sun May 21, 2017 11:57 am

Excellent posting supported by an outstanding pictorial way to make it real on people's brain. Well, a very well known and used statement put in practice: " A picture is worth a thousand words!"
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun May 21, 2017 2:17 pm

strongagain wrote:For every 30-50lbs of excess weight you will lose an inch of visible penis.

Years ago I remember hearing that for every 20 pounds that you lose you will gain an inch of visible penis. Hmm... :roll:

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun May 28, 2017 8:10 am

Update,
Stretched length is constant 7.5. No change reported, however, girth has slight increase of .25 as CX is expected to do.
Donnie
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Sun May 28, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sun May 28, 2017 8:16 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:Update,
Stretched length is constant 7.5. No change reported, however, girth has slight increase of .25 as CX is expected to do. Please tell a certain poster that it's none of his dam business how much I am pleased with my progress or my big dick!
Donnie

Donnie. come on Dude you nee to give it up also. I am on here trying to make one hell of a decision in my life I need people talking about the facts of the implant. 99% of the people on here believe you. So let is go
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun May 28, 2017 8:23 am

Will do. Stretching Routine is officially closed. Please no more posts to this thread. Thanks for your support.
Donnie.

Return to “Implants”