My stretching routine.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TomW46

Re: My stretching routine.

Postby TomW46 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:04 pm

I would love to know if this routine' works with an LGX. It works with an AMS for some guys. Positive Results.

Hey Donnie:

Send me your stretching routine. I'll follow it and give you a report back. Right now (four weeks out) I'm at 12 cm length and 12.5 cm girth.
Age 72, wife is 52. 20+1 cm Titan Touch implanted by Dr. Kramer on 18 October 2017. Revision to AMS LGX 21+2 cm on 11 June 2018 by Dr. Carrion at Tampa General. Age-related ED + slight Peyronies bend (left) and slight hourglass in the center.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:27 pm

I call my AMS CX implant. Velvet steel. Soft like velvet. Stiff like steel. It feels like a dick. My wife loves it. Velvet steel.
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

rolaids

Postby rolaids » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:28 pm

Hiya Tom, thank you so much for your answer. I always wondered if your implant was the grand total of implant plus rte's. I guess in this case I actually have a 21 cm implant since im 18 cm plus 3 cm rte's. when i get my AMS LGX I should fit easily into a 21 cm implant. I was always told that rte's made your erection unstable but am now rethinking that after looking at the one site you posted.
Im not sure why amazon isnt letting you buy the novoglan. I was able to no problem. I will go and pretend to buy it just to see if there is a problem. this novoglan really does work though. It relaxes your skin cells and your skin will stretch upon first use. it is permanent how much ever it stretches. since i have a implant all i have to stretch is the outer skin shell and urethra. the outer skin stretched fully in just a few days. the urethra has been slower. I also started using a penis stretcher from androextender.com. I bought the cheap 99 dollar one because i wasnt sure if it would work but when i use it together with the novoglan it does work. there are better penis extenders out there but i couldnt afford 350 bucks in such a short time.
I did some math that if i get the 21cm lgx then after its fully extended (the whole 25%) it will be just a bit over 7 inches long.
anyway tom, yea sure i would love to speak with you in email if you would like. here is my email address. brawdy2@gmail.com
take care and I truly hope God gives you what you want and need concerning your implant.
tim
Retired Marines. Coloplast Titan 18cm 3 cm RTE's by Dr. John Terrell Jan 2018 / September 19 Dr. John Terrell performs revision (Titan pump problem) to AMS LGX 21cm 2 RTE's

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:56 am

My CX was 12mm x 18cm with 5.5 in RTEs, giving me a 23.5 implant. I get a good 7" erection. Velvet steel and absolutely no hinge effect. My Urologist knew what he was doing. I highly recommend him.
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

rolaids

Postby rolaids » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:23 am

Thank you for that Donnie. im going to follow your journey. for some reason the pump in this titan just had problems from the get go. i complained about it from the coloplast sales rep. the left cylinder had problems to as well. the left side would just go down while the right stayed nice and hard. i told and showed him this at the 2 week meeting and he just pumped up the pump two pumps, slapped me on the shoulder and said there ya go. by the time i got home it went back down lol. the coloplast rep was really terrible at his job. i wish i had went AMS like the wife told me to. oh well, I never lose....I either win or i learn :) I am very glad that the total length is the combo of the implant plus RTE's. now I know I will at the very least get a LGX 21 cm implant. Im really praying that the good Lord will throw me some mercy and upgrade me to a 24cm now. anyway, thanks tom and donnie. I hope your able to buy that novoglan. amazing stuff that is, better be for the price lol.
Retired Marines. Coloplast Titan 18cm 3 cm RTE's by Dr. John Terrell Jan 2018 / September 19 Dr. John Terrell performs revision (Titan pump problem) to AMS LGX 21cm 2 RTE's

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:14 pm

My stretching routine starts at the beginning of this thread. I journaled the entire process, even cruel comments. It's a lot of reading.
donnie1954@mail.com

rolaids

Postby rolaids » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:56 pm

speaking of stretching routines.....has anyone else heard of this little gismo? seems to be just what the doctor ordered :)

https://www.restorex.com/

let me know what you think.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:44 am

I'm not sure. I think it might put to much stress on the implant. My CX is made to use the full potential in my girth. I pump up at least once a day in the morning shower and sleep a while with it fully pumped at night. I pump until I feel the stretch. I am working on getting my girth back. My routine' definitely added permanently to my length. I added a good .5" to deflated and my pumped up erection. Not to mention playing with my dick is fun. Duh.
donnie1954@mail.com
Please email me anytime.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:11 pm

rolaids wrote:Hiya Tom, thank you so much for your answer. I always wondered if your implant was the grand total of implant plus rte's. I guess in this case I actually have a 21 cm implant since im 18 cm plus 3 cm rte's. when i get my AMS LGX I should fit easily into a 21 cm implant. I was always told that rte's made your erection unstable but am now rethinking that after looking at the one site you posted.
Im not sure why amazon isnt letting you buy the novoglan. I was able to no problem. I will go and pretend to buy it just to see if there is a problem. this novoglan really does work though. It relaxes your skin cells and your skin will stretch upon first use. it is permanent how much ever it stretches. since i have a implant all i have to stretch is the outer skin shell and urethra. the outer skin stretched fully in just a few days. the urethra has been slower. I also started using a penis stretcher from androextender.com. I bought the cheap 99 dollar one because i wasnt sure if it would work but when i use it together with the novoglan it does work. there are better penis extenders out there but i couldnt afford 350 bucks in such a short time.
I did some math that if i get the 21cm lgx then after its fully extended (the whole 25%) it will be just a bit over 7 inches long.
anyway tom, yea sure i would love to speak with you in email if you would like. here is my email address. brawdy2@gmail.com
take care and I truly hope God gives you what you want and need concerning your implant.
tim

RTE,s do not make your implant unstable. I have a 15cm with 5cm rte. It is like a rock. The 5cm rte is all between my pubic bone and my anus, in my cruse. the tubes enter the implant right at my scrotum. I am a 5 3/4 with only a 15cm implant. 6 inch when pumped to max. Still growing. PS: Your implant will not grow to more size than your natural tunica . The tunica is a hard sheath that surrounded the flesh that was engorged by blood naturally. It will never stretch. Mine was so hard that it would bend the injection needle when using tri mix if I used an auto injector. No sense in trying to stretch it mechanically.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

rolaids

Postby rolaids » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:39 am

Hey Donnie, i was wondering do you know how much fluid your doctor put in your reservoir?

Return to “Implants”