My stretching routine.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anonymous3

Re: My stretching routine.

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:42 pm

radioradio wrote:Hey Donnie,

I'm at a little over 3 months, and am easing my way into your routine. Not all the way there yet, but what the hell, it's fun working my way up to being a full fledged stretcher!

Question- Now that you're over a year with your new dick, when do you see yourself stopping or tapering off on your routine? I just can't help but think, as a mechanical device, an implant will fail or wear out after X number of cycles, and I'd like it not to fail until the day after I either die or forget that I have a dick.
Bob

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8642

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27770856

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:43 pm

Guys,
I'll soon be posting my results as I begin a stretching routine with emphasis on increasing girth back to pre opp size utilizing a post opp VED routine. I gave my medical grade VED away. Since I no longer need tension rings, I purchased an adult store penis pump. The kind with a bulb pump. Mine is a Max The Ultra Pump purchased for $20. The pump provides a gentle sucking on the implant. I am playing with it now and I do get a fuller and fatter dick at flaccid and erect! I will start working on a routine soon with pictures to defend my claims as I see positive results. To those who have used my Stretching Routine and had positive results,I am well pleased. Thank you for believing in me. I am greatly humbled.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:02 pm

Day 1.

Playing with pump.
It was difficult getting my flaccid penis to get into the pump chamber. I pumped about 30 pumps and lubed up my dick. It easily slid into the tube. It felt incredible as Max (my pump) gently sucked on my dick. I only used about 10 squeezes of the bulb. I left it on my penis for about a minute. Released the vacuum and massaged my dick, pressing up and down the shaft with two thumbs on top. I did this about 10 times. I put my pumped up dick in again and repeated the routine. I completely deflated my dick pressing out all the saline. This time my dick went easily into the chamber as the vacuum sucked it in. I repeated my previous routine with my dick not pumped up. When I finally removed my dick from the tube, it was noticeably fatter and longer flaccid. My pumped up dick was also quiet impressive. Whether I will eventually maintain this size is yet to be determined.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:18 am

One Session using penis pump.

About 5 pumps of my implant and I can easily get my well lubed dick into the tube. I pump about 10 times and hold the suck for 1 minute. Remove my dick and massage and stretch gently for about 3 minutes. Always gentle never rough. Pump the implant 5 more times and apply the suck for another minute. Then repeat the process after 5 more pumps of implant. Continue with 5 additional pumps of implant untill good and stiff. Totally deflate and do last session twice. Take off pump massage and admire your dick. At present, I am only doing one session daily. We will see if results are permanent. Do not start your 10 penis pumps until tube is firmly seated and sealed.
Donnie

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:28 pm

I'm not sure if penis pump will give lasting results. I will try my routine for all of February. It gives me a nice fat dick and feels great. If I can get my dick into the tube. I will first pump flaccid at beginning and end. The last thing I do is fully pump up then take a shower.

Brian1

Postby Brian1 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:30 pm

Donnie, I think you’ll find a difference if you leave the tube on longer. I leave it on fr 5 minutes at a time for several sets. I, too, don’t know if it will work. We’re just stretching out the tunica and letting the implant cylinders keep it expanded....big difference than pumping without anything to hold the stretch. Make sense? I finished with the vacuum tube about an hour or so ago and keep adding pumps to the implant. Sides are pretty achey. Will deflate soon.
Born 1958. AMS CX - 18cm + 2cm RTEs. Implanted 5/22/17 by Dr John Carroll Of SE Mass. ED for 20 years Venous leak. Tried all PDE5 drugs with little success.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:44 pm

Thanks man,
I'll give it a try and see. Nice fat dick. Hope gains are permanent. If not feels great and keeps fresh blood in dick.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:31 am

This morning I tried my brother Brian1's suggestion. I recommend a penis pump because it provides a nice gentle suck. After each pumping session, I leave the pump on my dick maintaining the suck for 4 to 5 minutes. After removing the pump, I massage for a couple of minutes add 5 more implant pumps and apply the penis pump. My dick is nice and fat and looks awesome when it is fully pumped to the max. Of course it goes back down but it is my hope that it will stretch a little each time. The penis pump must be used religiously . Total dedication is mandatory.
Donnie

nbriley

Postby nbriley » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:20 am

Thanks for your update, Donnie, I’m enjoying using my ved and your routine works well
Pump, pills and Trimix no longer work
Surgery November 7, 2017 Dr Hakky. AMS CX

Brian1

Postby Brian1 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:29 am

I’m also going to try pumping twice daily. Pumped last night and again this morning. Made a difference as it was still somewhat stretched from last night. Just my two cents... lol
Brian
Born 1958. AMS CX - 18cm + 2cm RTEs. Implanted 5/22/17 by Dr John Carroll Of SE Mass. ED for 20 years Venous leak. Tried all PDE5 drugs with little success.

Return to “Implants”