My stretching routine.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
justanotherdrumber

Re: My stretching routine.

Postby justanotherdrumber » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:36 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
justanotherdrumber wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
Hey buddy... I don't know. This is the first I have heard of it. I will see what I can find out. What is the FRAM filter and why do you ask? Is there something I should know?? :)

Larry

You know buddy...
... like the 10 minute oil change.

5 quarts ...
... oh, and change the filter too ; while you're at it.

Quarts was not a typo for Quartz, I forgot; you guys go by liters there. :lol:

FRAM ia an "American" trade name :roll:

So I was mistaken... I have 100 ml and it is not the FRAM.

Larry

"Canadian Tire" ... 'Aye ? :o
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:16 am

justanotherdrumber wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
justanotherdrumber wrote:You know buddy...
... like the 10 minute oil change.

5 quarts ...
... oh, and change the filter too ; while you're at it.

Quarts was not a typo for Quartz, I forgot; you guys go by liters there. :lol:

FRAM ia an "American" trade name :roll:

So I was mistaken... I have 100 ml and it is not the FRAM.

Larry

"Canadian Tire" ... 'Aye ? :o

:lol: :lol: Do I get a free blow job with the purchase of 2 regularly priced tires?? :lol: :lol:

Larry

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:36 pm

I love you guys posting in my thread. That's what it's for. I highly recommend my, 'protocol for regaining pre op length in an AMS' I call my 'stretching routine'. It has worked for a lot of guys. Give it a try.
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:08 am

rolaids wrote:Hey oldbeek, i forgot to ask you, does the surgeon take out the tunica when he does the surgery?

thank you and take care
tim

Rolaids, Think of the tunica as a sausage skin except much tougher. Are you familiar with the string sinue found in a thick steak. Thats what the tunica is made of. There are 2 of them, running from your glans and back into your cruse that is attached with muscles on the inside of each leg at your pelvic floor. They are hollow and are filled with spounginais which expands with blood pressure when excited. That is what makes a natural erection. The tunica on each side of your dick is slit by the surgeon and the implant is installed into the tunica then stitched up. If he is skilled, he will not damage the sponginais and could still expand if you get nerve reaction back. All the meat in your dick will stretch except the tunica tubes. These are what limits the size of the LGX when it expands.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

rolaids

Postby rolaids » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:25 pm

oldbeek wrote:
rolaids wrote:Hey oldbeek, i forgot to ask you, does the surgeon take out the tunica when he does the surgery?

thank you and take care
tim

Rolaids, Think of the tunica as a sausage skin except much tougher. Are you familiar with the string sinue found in a thick steak. Thats what the tunica is made of. There are 2 of them, running from your glans and back into your cruse that is attached with muscles on the inside of each leg at your pelvic floor. They are hollow and are filled with spounginais which expands with blood pressure when excited. That is what makes a natural erection. The tunica on each side of your dick is slit by the surgeon and the implant is installed into the tunica then stitched up. If he is skilled, he will not damage the sponginais and could still expand if you get nerve reaction back. All the meat in your dick will stretch except the tunica tubes. These are what limits the size of the LGX when it expands.

Thank you for that. I understand it now. maybe i got possible damage to the sponginais cause i have lower and some side numbness on the dick which limits feeling during sex. if i understand this right, once the damage is done thats it. im thinking that he should have more experience by now. he reserves one day a week just for these implants which is wednesdays and its been 8 months so heres to more experience under his belt lol. mine will not be till sept. 19 so will be 9 more months under his belt. theres alot about this operation im sure i still have yet to understand. only way to learn is to seek. anyway, thanks again.
Retired Marines. Coloplast Titan 18cm 3 cm RTE's by Dr. John Terrell Jan 2018 / September 19 Dr. John Terrell performs revision (Titan pump problem) to AMS LGX 21cm 2 RTE's

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:43 pm

Was your implant done penoscrotal or infrapubic. It is possible to damage nerves when cutting at the pubic area. That is one draw back of infrapubic. But you may just be having the lack of sensitivity that many of use have after the implant. It is supposed to get better. For myself I think I am getting more sensitivity back.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

rolaids

Postby rolaids » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:59 am

oldbeek wrote:Was your implant done penoscrotal or infrapubic. It is possible to damage nerves when cutting at the pubic area. That is one draw back of infrapubic. But you may just be having the lack of sensitivity that many of use have after the implant. It is supposed to get better. For myself I think I am getting more sensitivity back.

It was done penoscrotal. if it does slowly come back then this revision means that i have to start all over again. ive been doing stretching exercises being very care not to pull on current cylinders. not sure if they can come out of place or not, don't wanna find out either lol. all i know is i will be glad to have this behind me.
Retired Marines. Coloplast Titan 18cm 3 cm RTE's by Dr. John Terrell Jan 2018 / September 19 Dr. John Terrell performs revision (Titan pump problem) to AMS LGX 21cm 2 RTE's

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:32 am

rolaids wrote:
oldbeek wrote:Was your implant done penoscrotal or infrapubic. It is possible to damage nerves when cutting at the pubic area. That is one draw back of infrapubic. But you may just be having the lack of sensitivity that many of use have after the implant. It is supposed to get better. For myself I think I am getting more sensitivity back.

It was done penoscrotal. if it does slowly come back then this revision means that i have to start all over again. ive been doing stretching exercises being very care not to pull on current cylinders. not sure if they can come out of place or not, don't wanna find out either lol. all i know is i will be glad to have this behind me.

Geez, I wish everyone thought like that. :)

Larry

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:09 am

Guys,
You can see in my signature that my incision was infra pubic. I had no nerve damage. It does take longer to come but that is a blessing to me. No more quickies. No more Wham bam thank you mam! My Urologist did a fantastic job.
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:30 am

Several of our new implantees have reported a loss in length. I regained all my pre opp size using my routine. Give it a try
donnie1954@mail.com

Return to “Implants”