My stretching routine.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: My stretching routine.

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue May 02, 2017 7:33 am

So true, but maybe they have a lot to gain. You do know we're talking about dicks, don't you? Only time will tell. Meanwhile this program increased my flaccid to a full 6 inches in 2 days. It worked for me. Can it work for you. Please give it a try and let me know.
Donnie.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Tue May 02, 2017 2:50 pm

I'm the same as Dave ET1. 10 pumps is all I need. I've done 12-15 but it's insane. 10 is as hard as a rock.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue May 02, 2017 3:10 pm

Titans and AMS operate differently. A lot differently. This stretching routine will only work with AMS. I think.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

merrix

Postby merrix » Wed May 03, 2017 4:04 am

120 pumps in a thin (AMS) 18 cm cylinder.
I get in 40-45 in a thick (titan) 24 cm cylinder.

Assumptions:
Both implants have 5 cm non-inflatable length.
Your diameter is 12 mm, my diameter is 18 mm.
If doing the maths, I think my implant has about 3 times the volume of yours. Roughly 100 ml (0.9^2*19*3.14*2) vs 30 ml (0.6^2*13*3.14*2).
Assuming we both fill up our implants totally, I do get on average 100/40=2.5 ml per pump. You would get 30/120=0.25 ml per pump.
And then we know that the AMS pump is larger and should pump more fluid per pump. Not 10 times less.

I say your implant has a leakage. Or your post is full of BS. Or your pump squeezes are so tiny that you barely touch the pump. But then you should maybe say that instead of making it look like you actually do get in 120 pumps. I am sure someone here will read it, get confused and think something is wrong with their implant when they only get in 20.

Good luck in the future with your stretch routine and pray that your implant does not have a leakage.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed May 03, 2017 4:41 am

I don't understand why I get in so many good full pumps. I think the 2 minute rest and massage might help but I never lose any of my erection, so I don't think I have a leak. Just an implant that continues to stretch without pain. This is no BS and your implying so is insulting. This is working for me and JUST might help someone else if done correctly. This is strictly experimental and is a 1 month project. So far my flaccid has increased by .5 and has stayed the same. I'm just reporting my daily routine and making an corrections or recommendations as I see them. Inventors think outside the box others cannot. You are free to have your own opinion concerning this experiment. You are also totally free to dismiss me.
Donnie.
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Wed May 03, 2017 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed May 03, 2017 5:14 am

Day 3. After program results the same but no pain in stretching. Observation - due to thicker material in a Coloplast product, this method will NOT work. Why it works with my AMS CX I'm not sure. No leakage or less than full pumps. Massage and light stretching very important. Be gentle. Do not abuse your dick. If any noticeable pain, stop. Flaccid length had increased by .5 and is consistent. Now 6 inches at every measuring. Will this program work? Will some of you be able to add length and girth? I hope so.
Donnie.

merrix

Postby merrix » Wed May 03, 2017 5:53 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:I don't understand why I get in so many good full pumps. I think the 2 minute rest and massage might help but I never lose any of my erection, so I don't think I have a leak. Just an implant that continues to stretch without pain. This is no BS and your implying so is insulting. This is working for me and JUST might help someone else if done correctly. This is strictly experimental and is a 1 month project. So far my flaccid has increased by .5 and has stayed the same. I'm just reporting my daily routine and making an corrections or recommendations as I see them. Inventors think outside the box others cannot. You are free to have your own opinion concerning this experiment. You are also totally free to dismiss me.
Donnie.

Well, the difference is that you just choose not to reflect over the completely unheard of claim that you do get in 120 pumps in a not very large implant. It would make you and your implant unique, as in the laws of nature and physics are not in play anymore for you, your dick and your implant.
I am just pointing out the obvious. That what you say can't be right.
We've had some people here saying they got in up to 100 pumps, e.g. Alibaba. And we all know that his implant was rubbish and needed revision.
Show me one case of someone with your size implant who got in 120 pumps without there being something wrong with the implant.
It doesn't happen.
And I want to call BS when I see it since the whole point of this forum is to spread knowledge, not to deceive people and spread disinformation.

Maybe you don't deliberately spread false information. But in that case you are just getting some facts wrong.

It is not my opinion that a non-defective 18 cm AMS implant and pump cannot take 120 full pumps. It is a fact.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed May 03, 2017 6:14 am

I started questioning this when I could keep on pumping and pumping. I even said I couldn't max out. I get in as many full pumps as I stated over a 1 hour period with no loss in rigidity and no pain. I do increase in length and girth by .5 and my new flaccid is now .5 longer. I don't know why I am able to do this. Perhaps the pump doesn't put out as much saline at each pump. Perhaps it's because I stretch out the time. It works for me. I'm not sure it would work for another AMS but I gained .5 overall. I was hoping it would work for someone else. Thanks for your concern. If someone else trys it and it works great. I'm just sharing my observations concerning my implant.
Donnie.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Wed May 03, 2017 6:35 am

Donnie, if I were you I would contact AMS. Ask them, there is something wrong with your implant/pump. Impossible to put 120 pumps into that relatively small thing.

With 20 pumps mine is rock hard. I'm still glad that my doctor had told me to go for a Titan.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed May 03, 2017 10:34 am

I can keep pumping but I only keep stretching. The implant never goes down. It only gets harder and longer and thicker. Unless my card is mislabeled. I will continue my program till the end of the month. A half inch may be all I gain. We will see. There are posts from others who claim to get 100+ pumps with their AMS. Obviously BS.

Return to “Implants”