For those with Dr Brock

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Sirsarcastic

For those with Dr Brock

Postby Sirsarcastic » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:06 pm

I am going to see Dr Brock some time later this year and I wanted to know from your experiences what was the protocol to measure before he performed surgery? Stretched length or injection or both? How old are you? What was the process to the decision of an implant? Did he suggest it to you or you asked him? How for or against the idea was he? Did he want you to try injections first? Did you have peyronies? This is great information for me I appreciate it in advance! Thanks!
23 years old, Canada. Diagnosed with severe peyronies 2 years ago. Corrected by Dr. Brock on Dec 14th 2017. Titan

Larry10625

Re: For those with Dr Brock

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:58 pm

Sirsarcastic wrote:I am going to see Dr Brock some time later this year and I wanted to know from your experiences what was the protocol to measure before he performed surgery? Stretched length or injection or both? How old are you? What was the process to the decision of an implant? Did he suggest it to you or you asked him? How for or against the idea was he? Did he want you to try injections first? Did you have peyronies? This is great information for me I appreciate it in advance! Thanks!

Dr. Brock is awesome. I am 50, type 2 diabetic, had 3 circumcisions and they took too much skin so I was left with a very tiny dick. Then a surgeon at KGH in Kingston carved me up and him and a plastic surgeon made a mess. Pretty much my only option was the implant. Measuring is done during implant surgery with a special tool that looks like a metal thermometer. This ensures the proper measurement. My urologist sent me to him in London and he suggested the implant and asked dr. Brock for an opinion. I tried the injections. They hurt and there was NO romance at all.

Good luck in your decision making

Larry

Return to “Implants”