Confused...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Type2ED77

Re: Confused...

Postby Type2ED77 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:10 am

No clearance on baths yet.. said I'll be good at the 2 week mark so end of this week...
40yrs old, type 2 diabetic since 24yrs old
AMS 700 LGX 18cm x 12mm, 2cm rte
Implant-4/13/17

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:32 am

When you start to take warm baths it'll loosen up your scrotum and make it a lot easier to feel around down there.

IJN1324

Postby IJN1324 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:05 am

how are you feeling today, better i hope? i had y surgery day before yours and i felt everything you described. As of today, i am basically pain free except for a dull ache in my penis and some tenderness in my scrotal area.

This forum helps as it makes you realize that you are not alone
700 LGX 21+2 Kramer 4.12.17

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:48 pm

I had my implant 30 March. My big problem now is I cant find the release valve. The doctor says it may have turned around. There is still some swelling but I don't have a back to my scrotum now... I don't know it the surgeons did something or just swollen but it kinda reminds me of a bee hive stuck to the side of a tree instead of a punching bag where you can get access to 360 degrees

Type2ED77

Postby Type2ED77 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:45 pm

nehedia wrote:how are you feeling today, better i hope? i had y surgery day before yours and i felt everything you described. As of today, i am basically pain free except for a dull ache in my penis and some tenderness in my scrotal area.

This forum helps as it makes you realize that you are not alone

I feel a lot better! Thank you. I'm off the hydrocodenes and taking 800mg ibuprofen once a day, I might take another dose during the evening as I found my sleep disrupted a few times last night from small pains...

And yes, I agree. This forum helps a lot with finding out if my symptoms are in line with others relieving my paranoia...
Implant-4/13/17

Type2ED77

Postby Type2ED77 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:50 pm

LarryAllen wrote:I had my implant 30 March. My big problem now is I cant find the release valve. The doctor says it may have turned around. There is still some swelling but I don't have a back to my scrotum now... I don't know it the surgeons did something or just swollen but it kinda reminds me of a bee hive stuck to the side of a tree instead of a punching bag where you can get access to 360 degrees

I can feel mine there as well but at times it's all over the place... if I lay on my back I can kind of feel the pump close to my gouch/anus... still can't grab it. I do feel it though, feels kind of strange to have some foreign object in there, hopefully I can get used to it.
Implant-4/13/17

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:40 pm

Type2ED77 wrote:
LarryAllen wrote:I had my implant 30 March. My big problem now is I cant find the release valve. The doctor says it may have turned around. There is still some swelling but I don't have a back to my scrotum now... I don't know it the surgeons did something or just swollen but it kinda reminds me of a bee hive stuck to the side of a tree instead of a punching bag where you can get access to 360 degrees

I can feel mine there as well but at times it's all over the place... if I lay on my back I can kind of feel the pump close to my gouch/anus... still can't grab it. I do feel it though, feels kind of strange to have some foreign object in there, hopefully I can get used to it.

I can feel the pump, just not the little release button. I think that part of my swelling and discomfort is from the implant being partially inflated.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:31 pm

LarryAllen wrote:
Type2ED77 wrote:

I can feel the pump, just not the little release button. I think that part of my swelling and discomfort is from the implant being partially inflated.

Gentlemen, I had a revision and a lot of swelling and it worried me because I couldn't feel the release valve and could hardly tell where the pump was located. My doctor reassured me it was just a waiting game. I took regular warm/hot sitz baths and was "patient." Eventually, the swelling did go down and I can now feel everything down there normally. I hope it is just a matter of time for you too.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:04 pm

jonbaldbg wrote:
LarryAllen wrote:
Type2ED77 wrote:

Gentlemen, I had a revision and a lot of swelling and it worried me because I couldn't feel the release valve and could hardly tell where the pump was located. My doctor reassured me it was just a waiting game. I took regular warm/hot sitz baths and was "patient." Eventually, the swelling did go down and I can now feel everything down there normally. I hope it is just a matter of time for you too.

Thanks, that's good to know.

Type2ED77

Postby Type2ED77 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:46 am

LarryAllen wrote:
Thanks, that's good to know.

X2
Implant-4/13/17

Return to “Implants”