Do you still get that sore feeling after a lot of sex?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Sirsarcastic

Do you still get that sore feeling after a lot of sex?

Postby Sirsarcastic » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:41 pm

When I masturbate a lot or have a lot of sex I typically get a sore feeling in my penis. It's a good feeling like things are healing. Do you still get this after you've gone bionic?
23 years old, Canada. Diagnosed with severe peyronies 2 years ago. Corrected by Dr. Brock on Dec 14th 2017. Titan

ThePlumber1964

Re: Do you still get that sore feeling after a lot of sex?

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:43 am

Hey Sirsarcastic,

To better share our own relevant experiences, can you please elaborate more on how long have you had your implant? What brand and model is it? Did you suffer any penile condition, aside from ED, before getting the implant, and for how long? Can you be more specific about the type and place you are experiencing the pain, and also what is your definition of lot of sex/masturbation?

All those variables can help us to understand better your situation, and get better answers from the forum members. However, remember that we can share our experiences, but the best source of information should be from your surgeon.

Cheers!

ThePlumber

PS: While I am asking you all the questions, I am realizing that having a standard forum signature with basic background information will help to avoid repeating that has been shared before. I need to create mine, so I am not preaching you at all. I am self criticizing myself :?
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:53 am

No. Only exhausted. My dick is 18. I'm 63.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:10 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:My dick is 18. I'm 63.

:lol:

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:02 pm

Sirsarcastic wrote:When I masturbate a lot or have a lot of sex I typically get a sore feeling in my penis. It's a good feeling like things are healing. Do you still get this after you've gone bionic?

Do you mean like William Hurt and Kathleen Turner in Body Heat?

Sorry, I couldn't resist

There are three kinds of post-coital pain/discomfort I have experiencd (no implant).

General (inner) soreness, akin to bruising

Skin chafing

Skin hypersensitivity

I don't expect any of these to be different, and as long as I don't overpump, I don't expect any new disc9mforts to crop up, either unless there might be some new sensations at the crus or in the region of the penis base. Or where the tips enter the glans.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”