What's so bad about my silicone girth injection?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RichardTheFrog

What's so bad about my silicone girth injection?

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:15 pm

On my video, people say that it migrated. So what? It didn't give me cancer and I don't think it will. The plastic surgeon that did it told me that granuloma was highly unlikely.

I'm considering going for round 2.

Why shouldn't I?
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

alibaba

Re: What's so bad about my silicone girth injection?

Postby alibaba » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:51 pm

If a stiff rubber dick is what you are going for, do it. Personally I would prefer the natural feel rather than the feel of a fat rubber butt plug. Not trying to be insulting but that is my opinion what it would end up being like. Hope you are doing well otherwise. Spend more time chasing titty to exercise your dick rather than obsessing with trying to turn it into a Holmes that won't go through a bomb detector.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:21 am

alibaba wrote:If a stiff rubber dick is what you are going for, do it. Personally I would prefer the natural feel rather than the feel of a fat rubber butt plug. Not trying to be insulting but that is my opinion what it would end up being like. Hope you are doing well otherwise. Spend more time chasing titty to exercise your dick rather than obsessing with trying to turn it into a Holmes that won't go through a bomb detector.

I just used it and she didn't say anything was weird about it.

I just want a really thick one.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

GiRn56

Postby GiRn56 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:37 am

Then why are you posting here for our approval if that's your decision? If your mind is already made up why solicit opinions?
Severe Degenerative Disc Disease L5-S1
Major Depression
Chronic pain patient and Meds
Titan OTR 20 cm placed 4/12/17 per Dr Eid.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:58 am

GiRn56 wrote:Then why are you posting here for our approval if that's your decision? If your mind is already made up why solicit opinions?

Because people were telling me it's gonna give me cancer or something when it migrates.

joe456

Postby joe456 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:55 am

l just want my normal dick to fuck my wife with maybe 6" I think that what it is ?
Good luck with your silicone and The best of the world to you
none

joe456

Postby joe456 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:55 am

l just want my normal dick to fuck my wife with maybe 6" I think that what it is ?
Good luck with your silicone and The best of the world to you
none

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:51 pm

Keep pumping the hell out of it. It will get thicker over time but it make take a year or 2. I wonder though it filling your dick full of caulk window sealer will keep the implant from growing dick size over time. That silicone is not going to expand like your body and implant will. When that shit gets hard it is whatever it is. I think it is a fools approach. Your silicone doctor will tell you it is great but so will the car salesman trying to unload that junker he can't get rid of on the lot. You need some unbiased opinions such as people who have had the silicone long term or Dr. Kramer who has had to deal with it in other people. Getting more and more because you have not had a bad experience till you finally do have a bad experience does not seem like a bright way to treat the dick you worship.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Sirsarcastic

Postby Sirsarcastic » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:22 pm

I don't have the energy to post a long reason why it isn't a good idea, but if you'd like some opinions, If a thicker penis is really what will make you happy, Alibaba is right, cycle your implant your penis will become that thickness in time and you'll never have to think about the injection and you'll have satisfied that desire much more than the temporary "fake" solution. You'll be happier knowing that thickness isn't going to fade over time(like the injection), only increase because week by week you'll be cycling. With that being said I think you should focus on greater things and just cycle and if it thickens it thickens. Life is full of bigger and better and nobler pursuits. Goood luck
23 years old, Canada. Diagnosed with severe peyronies 2 years ago. Corrected by Dr. Brock on Dec 14th 2017. Titan

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:45 pm

Now that you are bionic and under the care of Dr Kramer why not ask his opinion? I've seen pics of these silicone patients and it doesn't seem to look natural at all.

Return to “Implants”