Implant tips.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
chonky

Implant tips.

Postby chonky » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:30 pm

I was implanted 5 yrs ago and had it removed several months later after encountering problems I am considering trying again . I had the Coloplast Titan and was unhappy with comfort issues (too stiff). What I disliked most was that when laying on my back the tips would protrude under the head of my penis . Is this normal ? Does the same happen with the LGX ? I was fearful that it would wear through the thin skin. I believe that there was leakage from the reservoir into the implant. I was constantly squeezing it down . I also had issues with some sort of mass constantly forming in my scrotum the size of a cue ball around the pump. The doctor at first thought it might be infection but said after removal there was none.
65 Periodic ED since 20's due to venous leakage. Pills stopped working . Implanted 3/2012 removed 6/2012 in a"WTF Moment" after several complications. Re-implanted 4/5/19 AMS 700CX

ThePlumber1964

Re: Implant tips.

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:51 am

Chonky,

First, I think Alibaba (and others) can be one of your best sources of first hand information to talk about the differences that the implantee feel between both brands since he has had both. However, it seems to me that you may have had some errotion, and probably auto inflation; maybe even an oversized unit, or placed out of axis. This is just a pure speculation from me based on the information and the description of your experience that you provided.

The only thing that I can tell you because it well known is that one of the main difference between both brands is that the Titan will be stiffer during the flaccid stage than the AMS, which will shrink when not inflated, hence the tips will not be applying the same level of pressure. This is based and a direct result of their design and material they are made of.

Send him a PM so you can exchange information. However, he may chime in here pretty soon.

Hope you the best!
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:52 am

chonky wrote:I was implanted 5 yrs ago and had it removed several months later after encountering problems I am considering trying again . I had the Coloplast Titan and was unhappy with comfort issues (too stiff). What I disliked most was that when laying on my back the tips would protrude under the head of my penis . Is this normal ? Does the same happen with the LGX ? I was fearful that it would wear through the thin skin. I believe that there was leakage from the reservoir into the implant. I was constantly squeezing it down . I also had issues with some sort of mass constantly forming in my scrotum the size of a cue ball around the pump. The doctor at first thought it might be infection but said after removal there was none.

Hey there. Chances are, your implant was oversized. And... I don't want to scare you out but when you remove an implant if you don't put nothing in it's place, corporal fibrosis forms in such a way that it is very difficult to install an implant later on. You almost need a reconstruction of your penis inside. There was a user here that needed this, because he tried to install one with doctor Kramer and he had to stitch him up back without doing anything.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:26 am

CALL DR. KRAMER
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

stringerbell

Postby stringerbell » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:36 pm

Call Dr. Kramer as he is the world's expert and highest volume implant revision guy. he will pop up on these boards as such as many other places

Return to “Implants”