Just got my Implant March 15

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
BTM-in-Tenn

Just got my Implant March 15

Postby BTM-in-Tenn » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:04 am

Hello everybody. I just got my Implant on march 15 from Vanderbilt. They gave me the AMS 700 LGX model. 4 years ago I had my prostate removed due to cancer. Since then I have tried almost everything to get a erection and keep it, shots, pills, vacuum. I noticed one of the side effects to having my prostate removed was now a shorter penis. My question is for the people that had Implants. Have you noticed any longer length after the surgery? Right now I'm 50% inflated and it even looks shorter then before. Thanks

joe456

Re: Just got my Implant March 15

Postby joe456 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:26 am

Congrats i hope things turn out good for you The best of the world to you
none

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:58 am

Welcome to the club Joe.... I'm 15 days ahead of you with my 3rd implant. I went 2.5 years post RP with no erections and my dick shrunk to like 2.5 inches. My last implant "ended up" about 5.25" or so. Small, hard, ready for a good time. For my first revision (2nd implant) Dr Perito was repairing damage from the first surgeon, particularly fixing the "severe left turn". The time he gave me a 2cm longer implant but I expect it to be a while for it to look/measure bigger.

Whatever you size.... You'll be hard and ready to fuck any time! Good luck!!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

DonBecker54

Postby DonBecker54 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:45 am

BTM-in-Tenn, who was your surgeon?
Butchered by Dr. Douglas Milam, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, in January 2016. Lost 2" Before After

BTM-in-Tenn

Postby BTM-in-Tenn » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:42 am

DonBecker54 wrote:BTM-in-Tenn, who was your surgeon?

Dr. Douglas Milam was my surgeon.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:56 am

BTM-in-Tenn wrote:

Dr. Douglas Milam was my surgeon.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

BTM-in-Tenn

Postby BTM-in-Tenn » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:41 pm

For some reason I cant open up your message.

DonBecker54

Postby DonBecker54 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:13 pm

Okay, here it is. I don't think there's anything sensitive here:

Hi, BTM. Everything happened. The worst was losing 2" of length. I went from 6" pre-surgery (6 1/2" before some Peyronie's) to 4" after surgery.

When Milam says that he's left you 50% inflated, he's not referring to length per se. It's hardness. Check with another Milam patient on this forum, Alibaba. "50% inflated" means that you're at 50% of hardness. When you get to the six week mark for full inflation, you'll probably find that your length isn't much more than what you have now. When that happened with me, I started screaming at the nurse.

The other problems were that the tubing migrated from the back to the side, and sticks out prominently. The pump placement is uncomfortable. The penis is twisted slightly, so the "pee hole" is at the 7 o'clock position as I look from behind.

Milam never injected me to find out my actual length. That was a mistake, and I should have walked out.

I was going to go to Dr. Eid in New York, but the idea of spending five or six days in a hotel in NYC didn't appeal to me, and I'd read some good things about Milam on the forum. I wish to God I'd searched a little more, because there's lots of horror stories here about him.

I'm making arrangements to go to Dr. Eid and have him re-do the implant. We had a video conference, and he seems to think that he can restore an inch or so of my lost two inches. If I'd gone to him in the first place, I wouldn't have lost anything.

Maybe you'll be lucky and not lose anything. If not, make arrangements to have it redone ASAP, because the longer you wait, the less length a good surgeon will be able to restore.

I hope it does work out for you.

Dick
Butchered by Dr. Douglas Milam, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, in January 2016. Lost 2" Before After

Return to “Implants”