Advice for women...

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rachell

Advice for women...

Postby rachell » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:56 pm

I just realized that the guy that I yearned for two years to get in bed with has a penile implant (erection pump).I felt it during our last intercourse. I waited about 2 years to get in bed with him...I don't care about the implant, it does not decrease my sexual desire for him...I am just wandering if the ones in this forum who have one could give me some tips& tricks for cautions of handling the penis and increasing pleasure...For sure I won't let him know I realized he has it...
Any tips & tricks & advices is highly appreciated!

ED2013

Re: Advice for women...

Postby ED2013 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:02 pm

No tips or tricks are needed. He can stay hard as long as he or you wants to. Enjoy!

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:23 pm

He won't mind at all if he knows you know. Maybe he'll let you pump it up and stuff. It can be a lot of fun, and as has been said he can keep his erection for as long as you both wish (or even longer).

Go get him and love him, but be sure he loves you back. :D

adamshea

Postby adamshea » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:29 pm

No special treatment needed. Works as well if not better than original equipment. My wife loves my implant and say it feels and looks the same except it's just bigger.
58 yrs old, married 30 yrs, Implanted 07-21-16 AMS 700 LGX (18cm x 12mm with 5cm RTEs 10cm up and 13cm down)
2 TURPS developed penile neuropathy. Experienced moderate ED I could get erections but could not always keep them. Very happy with implant.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:42 pm

rachell wrote:I just realized that the guy that I yearned for two years to get in bed with has a penile implant (erection pump).I felt it during our last intercourse. I waited about 2 years to get in bed with him...I don't care about the implant, it does not decrease my sexual desire for him...I am just wandering if the ones in this forum who have one could give me some tips& tricks for cautions of handling the penis and increasing pleasure...For sure I won't let him know I realized he has it...

Welcome to the forum, Rachell. Bless you for caring enough to join and ask for advice.

Some men are a bit sensitive about having an implant or having ED or having any issues at all. That you are understanding about this may be all that you need to bring to the relationship. So be assured.

I am writing this on a mobile device, so very clumsy. I will expand on my thoughts later.

Your guy is a lucky man, indeed, to know you.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:07 pm

rachell wrote:.For sure I won't let him know I realized he has it...

One thing to consider: Keeping a secret from one's lover drains one's emotional energy.

I opine that he would like to unburden himself to you. (I could be wrong, but I hope not for your sake if you want a long-term relationship). If he feels emotionall "safe" he will. What you do to make him feel so is up to you.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

stiffupperlip

Postby stiffupperlip » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:23 pm

I'm curious. How many times did you have sex before you noticed he had an implant? And how did you notice? Also from a woman's point of view how did it feel? Did it feel like a normal penis?
22cm Titan No RTE's Dr. Kramer Oct 2016

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:01 am

Yes,....I have a tip for you.....first, as others have stated.....you don't need to do anything out of the ordinary or limit yourself (or your kink if present)......but I would suggest this:

If/when you are on top and you raise yourself high and his penis becomes disengaged from you.....don't slam yourself back down on him, but lower yourself slowly.....because if he misses your vagina, it's going to hurt......yes, even if he wasn't implanted it would hurt but more so with the implant.....at least that's my experience......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:36 am

Xomanow wrote:If/when you are on top and you raise yourself high and his penis becomes disengaged from you.....don't slam yourself back down on him, but lower yourself slowly.....because if he misses your vagina, it's going to hurt......yes, even if he wasn't implanted it would hurt but more so with the implant.....at least that's my experience......

Thank you!

This is exactly what I'm worried about. Not so much "hurting," but breaking.

At this point, just over a month out, I'm worried about this even in other positions.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:08 am

rachell wrote:I just realized that the guy that I yearned for two years to get in bed with has a penile implant (erection pump).I felt it during our last intercourse. I waited about 2 years to get in bed with him...I don't care about the implant, it does not decrease my sexual desire for him...I am just wandering if the ones in this forum who have one could give me some tips& tricks for cautions of handling the penis and increasing pleasure...For sure I won't let him know I realized he has it...

I sent you a private message (PM) as well.

You have invested two years. Please invest a couple hours to read these, and to find some more of your own. I found these just paging through likely sub-forums.

I truly do wish you the best, for I believe you are sincere and caring. A few hours spent here will return untold benefits to your love life (both of you).

These threads may give you some insight into how durable an implant is. Do not be put off by the thread titles.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7577
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7571
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7538
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7259
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7353
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7325
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7269

These threads do not address your question, but you might enjoy reading them
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7365
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7477

This VERY short thread might give you some ideas on how to broach the subject
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7383
but I suggest going with the bare-faced truth, but gently.

This thread, I think will be VERY valuable to you. Ignore most of the posts on first page, though.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6513&hilit=woman%27s+perspective
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6513
and this one might be worthwhile as well
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5113
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Return to “Implants”