Penis Girth Enlargement Procedures

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mtnbiker

Penis Girth Enlargement Procedures

Postby mtnbiker » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:58 am

I am unhappy with the girth of my penis after getting my AMS LGX Implant installed a little over 12 weeks ago and was wondering if anyone on here has had a medical procedure to have implanted fat, silicone, or tissue grafts to increase girth or something along the lines of the previous mentioned items and if so how did it workout for you.

I know AMS claims that you can gain up to 20% Girth with the LGX however I am starting to believe that there claim is inaccurate since I cycle my implant daily and have not seen any girth increase.
Implanted on December 28, 2016 by Dr Kramer with a 21 CM AMS LGX. 47 years old and have been dealing with ED due to Venous leak since my 20's.

TANGERINE

Re: Penis Girth Enlargement Procedures

Postby TANGERINE » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:32 pm

now that you have an implant, I suggest that you do not allow any surgeon touch it except for an expert high volume implant surgeon.

You must never forget, an implant infection is a terrible complication.

Nobody gets near my implant except for the very best experts. Thus, ask an implant surgeon your question about girth, and STAY FAR AWAY from everyone else that has a needle or knife near your super valuable work of art implant
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

mtnbiker

Postby mtnbiker » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:48 pm

TANGERINE wrote:now that you have an implant, I suggest that you do not allow any surgeon touch it except for an expert high volume implant surgeon.

You must never forget, an implant infection is a terrible complication.

Nobody gets near my implant except for the very best experts. Thus, ask an implant surgeon your question about girth, and STAY FAR AWAY from everyone else that has a needle or knife near your super valuable work of art implant

Thanks for your advice I do appreciate it.
Implanted on December 28, 2016 by Dr Kramer with a 21 CM AMS LGX. 47 years old and have been dealing with ED due to Venous leak since my 20's.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:53 pm

I had good results with silicone girth injection from Dr. Loria in Miami. It increased my girth over 1" and I would do it again except that I think my girth is good enough now.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:37 pm

mtnbiker wrote:I am unhappy with the girth of my penis after getting my AMS LGX Implant installed a little over 12 weeks ago and was wondering if anyone on here has had a medical procedure to have implanted fat, silicone, or tissue grafts to increase girth or something along the lines of the previous mentioned items and if so how did it workout for you.

I know AMS claims that you can gain up to 20% Girth with the LGX however I am starting to believe that there claim is inaccurate since I cycle my implant daily and have not seen any girth increase.

Keep in mind you have to pump that thing till you cannot pump it any more to stretch it and in my own experience it took almost a year before it looked like any gains were being made with my LGX. Some here have stated it took them 2 years. These instant hard ons are a bit different than the ones of our youth.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:29 pm

mtnbiker,
I know AMS claims that you can gain up to 20% Girth with the LGX

The LGX does NOT claim to give you 20% increase in girth ... but rather in length.

AMS LGX penile-length measurement between deflation and inflation is 1 to 4 cm (4 cm = 1.5748")
AMS penile-girth measurement between deflation and inflation is 6 mm = 1/4" each for a total of .5"

This .5" in girth increase is for the cylinders only ... it does not take into account any natural expansion (when excited).
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:06 pm

Bionic_by_AMS wrote:AMS LGX penile-length measurement between deflation and inflation is 1 to 4 cm (4 cm = 1.5748")
AMS penile-girth measurement between deflation and inflation is 6 mm = 1/4" each for a total of .5"

I do not understand the length measurement you describe.

Somewhere in the past few months someone posted a photograph of an LGX withe one of the cylinders inflated and the other not (clamped off before inflation). Informative picture. Anyone remember when/who so we can post a link? Of course, this was just a naked device, on a table, not implanted in anyone.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:28 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:I had good results with silicone girth injection from Dr. Loria in Miami. It increased my girth over 1" and I would do it again except that I think my girth is good enough now.

Richard:

With all due respect, you'd never consider having your penis injected w/ silicone again if you saw how it had migrated throughout your penis in your procedure video...pretty scary. And that's aside from the potential catastrophic effects to your health due to the injection of free silicone into your body. Having increased girth is not worth the significant risk to your health.
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:16 pm

Lost Sheep,
I do not understand the length measurement you describe.

What's not to understand ... AMS advertises in their literature a 18% (possible) increase in length for the LGX cylinders. The 18% amounts to about 4 cm or 1.5"

The AMS 700 LGX provides controlled length and girth expansion through its bidirectional weave of Dacron-Lycra. This model allows for penile lengthening of 1–4 cm (mean 1.9 cm) compared to other devices, and is the only model that provides for such lengthening.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2090598X13000508

AMS 700 LGX Penile Prosthesis: Cylinders designed to optimize Length and Girth eXpansion with up to 20% elongation possible, depending on patient’s anatomy
http://www.amselabeling.com/en-en/

I( was one of the fortunate that was able to get the 1.5" increase (from 5.5" flaccid to 7+" erect)
http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1709

As for the image you questioned about ... that was me ...
lgx-cylinder.jpg
lgx-cylinder.jpg (85.6 KiB) Viewed 3920 times

Remember there is no indication of how much the cylinder is pumped up ...

expansion1.jpg
expansion1.jpg (87.1 KiB) Viewed 3920 times
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:52 pm

Perhaps try HGH in combination with aggressive cycling?

Return to “Implants”